- Monday, 25 November 2019 -

(Ms.) Name With-Held
____ Race / Female / Age 37
_' __" :: ___ Lbs.
___ Eyes :: ____ Hair
Home Ransacked
Cell Phone Left Behind

(Awaiting Photo)

Allegheny County is in South-Western, PA.
Day Two

1)) WPXI TV-11:
MISSING WOMAN: Police searching for 37-year-old mother last seen two days ago

2)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Missing Woman, 37 - Haven St. - Pittsburgh, PA - بحث Google

3)) Trailing Dog Article:
http://www.bck9sar.com/files/Tracking_vs_Trailing.pdf

4)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified:

Pennsylvania Missing Persons

5)) Others Missing in Pennsylvania:
Missing Persons Discussion

>> = Part-Of
™ = Trademark
BOLO = [BOWL
' low] = Be On the Look-Out

K-9 = Canine = Certified Search Dog
LE = Law Enforcement
MSM = Main-Stream Media
SAR = Search & Rescue

[Contribution # 6945
Thread # 488027]

Last edited:
From the article:

[...]

The woman's name has not been released, but police said the 37-year-old is a married mother of two.

According to her husband she's been missing for at least 48 hours.

Police brought in a bloodhound from the Allegheny County Sheriff's Office to look for the woman. It searched heavy woods along Haven Street near the missing woman's home for about an hour, but there was no sign of her.

Officers also searched her house, which was ransacked, according to police sources.

Channel 11 learned some of the missing woman's personal belongings, including her cellphone, were found inside the home.

[...]

This is quite interesting. I wonder if maybe the LE thinks that she might hide if her name comes out?
Where was husband, that he got home, found her missing and found the house ransacked? Is it possible that she might have some mental deficiency? still very strange to have no name.

Well, if her husband waited 48 hours to report her missing that says a lot. There has to be a reason police are not releasing details, such as height, weight, hair color, etc. Those could be made public without releasing her name.

This is very, very strange. Of the 3 local stations here, WPXI is the only one mentioning it online. Neither KDKA nor WTAE have mentioned anything about it. BTW, WPXI is the one I’d categorize as Enquirer-like. Usually go a bit further than the others. They are all local for me.

This is very, very strange. Of the 3 local stations here, WPXI is the only one mentioning it online. Neither KDKA nor WTAE have mentioned anything about it. BTW, WPXI is the one I’d categorize as Enquirer-like. Usually go a bit further than the others. They are all local for me.

I, too, noticed that WPXI is the only local station covering this. Also noticed that authorities are NOT asking for the public's help. I wonder how WPXI got wind of this to begin with. Maybe someone in the area who saw the searches being conducted and nothing on the news. Methinks LE knows a whole lot more than what has been released. Also wondering if they've checked Chartiers Creek. It's not far from Haven St.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back