Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Is the reason we aren't hearing and seeing all the texts found on Mark's phone because the judge won't allow them? I'm really confused as to why the haven't been entered into evidence. Also, we've seen ALL the texts that are in the Google Docs, however Myra Simmons said that text messages can't be read or seen, the information is not available to them. Is that something new? I know we've got them all so why don't the police have them?

Is the reason we aren't hearing and seeing all the texts found on Mark's phone because the judge won't allow them? I'm really confused as to why the haven't been entered into evidence. Also, we've seen ALL the texts that are in the Google Docs, however Myra Simmons said that text messages can't be read or seen, the information is not available to them. Is that something new? I know we've got them all so why don't the police have them?
I don’t understand either (I live local and have followed it off and on over the years)... I also couldn’t find the texts CWW and MS.

There was a stretch there where the texts between Teresa and MS were quite sexual - it seemed like in the months leading up to CWW's wedding, there was some sort of spark rekindled in their relationship. I can't quote just when this was (I'm way too tired to go back through the Batch to find it) but it's evident that when they were both making equal effort, there was still some substance to their marriage.

I feel like it changed when Teresa admitted that she was interested in having another man participate with them in the bedroom. It seems that Teresa either told MS that she was messaging another man, or he found out - but he obviously wasn't very happy about it. And he even mentions that Teresa fell in love with one of the women they'd been hooking up with? But that he was more concerned that if they began adding other men to the equation, that she'd fall for another man.

It sickens me that he uses terms like "gave it up" when logging the times he and his wife had sex. He speaks like some immature pubescent *advertiser censored**boy. They were married. He used phrases like "I love and lust you" when talking to "barb bonk" - but also sent "I lust you" to Teresa.

I'll make a more detailed post using direct quotes later but I just knocked off after slogging out a midnight-dawn shift and I'm just not in the mood to flicker back and forth to the documents right now.

The period of time between CWW's wedding and Teresa's murder shows a very evident strain in their relationship. MS wasn't handling their business affairs correctly and Teresa was very forward and clear in her frustrations. I don't know whether there are text messages missing from those moments or whether they ended up settling the disagreements through voice calls (it would take a bit to link phone calls to text messages from the same date and time) but she also seems to settle down after most outbursts. She also makes the effort to apologise on at least one occasion and explains herself.

She was dealing with an overgrown man-child. As most of us have already established, he was incredibly manipulative and immature. His priority was sex. He tries to come across as a loyal, thoughtful and friendly - proven by the way that he contacts many acquaintances to wish them Happy Mothers/Fathers Day, birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving. He successfully fooled many people into believing that he was a good person (evident in the way that many friends expressed how much they loved him and the family).

It was interesting to note that one woman in particular talked about "I guess we should probably involve our partners too" (or something to that effect) as if she was insinuating that there was something between herself and MS that was hidden 'under the table'. Their text messages were almost over-friendly - moreso in 2013. She mentions that she'd like for her partner to meet Teresa. Was this a couple they ended up swinging with, a woman who had been part of MS & T's threesomes or was this just one of MS' side pieces?

I also noticed that there was a regular phone number that came up, no name attached, which called him a lot after Teresa's murder, but I struggled to find any trace of it before the end of June 2015. There was also at least one other nameless contact who sent a photo of a woman to MS to which he replied, "Very sexy" and they were the only messages documented for this contact.

I'm was just making a filthy joke about MS, @ChicagoChic - I'm sorry that I gave you the impression that this was a real quote. I was just commenting on the way everybody has noticed how MS writes constantly during his trial and I was making fun of the way he'd detailed every sexual encounter with Teresa in his calendar. I'm an Australian and it's just natural for me to find an opportunity to make a joke wherever I can.
Thank you. I figured that out this morning--lol I was too tired when I posted my reply last night. I realized in the moment that I was probably making a stupid mistake, but went to sleep before I could correct myself. I asked the moderator to delete that post earlier today. Happy Thanksgiving from this Yank to our fellow websleuth Aussie!

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed if there is anyone in the courtroom for MS? His mother? Is his father still living? Do Teresa's family believe that he is guilty? I view them (Teresa's mother and sister) being there in the courtroom as being to respect their daughter/sister but he is the father of the girls--I wonder how they process all of this

Happy Thanksgiving from this Yank to our fellow websleuth Aussie!

All good, sweet! We all have those moments when we're tired and things just don't compute like they usually do.

I hope you're having an incredible Thanksgiving, with an abundance of special time making memories with loved ones and overwhelmingly good food! :)

Has anyone noticed if there is anyone in the courtroom for MS? His mother? Is his father still living? Do Teresa's family believe that he is guilty? I view them (Teresa's mother and sister) being there in the courtroom as being to respect their daughter/sister but he is the father of the girls--I wonder how they process all of this

Oh, they know. And if you've watched the trial, all you have to do is watch the looks they give him. And no, his mother has not been there. No idea if father is alive but his stepmother is in there. As far as i can tell, that is the only person there on 'his' side. JMO

I wonder if he realizes every time a woman moves it is not an "O"?
LOL, so true! He's going to be like Arias in that he'll relish his sex notes and exploits being broadcast. Seriously, at his age and out-of-shape doughiness - he wants people to believe that he had 3 Os within 19 minutes (his note) Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

LOL, so true! He's going to be like Arias in that he'll relish his sex notes and exploits being broadcast. Seriously, at his age and out-of-shape doughiness - he wants people to believe that he had 3 Os within 19 minutes (his note) Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
And what I find so disturbing is these explicit, detailed notes—sandwiched between something like his daughters’ violin lessons, etc. Ugh.

Oh, they know. And if you've watched the trial, all you have to do is watch the looks they give him. And no, his mother has not been there. No idea if father is alive but his stepmother is in there. As far as i can tell, that is the only person there on 'his' side. JMO
I have watched the trial --I have seen the pain and anger on their faces in clips from the testimony of CWW, but I haven't seen looks towards MS. I am listening to the Websleuth audio files now --hearing her sister talk about Mark and Teresa's marriage

I got the sense from scrolling through MS' Facebook timeline that his father passed away some time ago.

I can only speculate, but I imagine that Teresa's relatives are there because they want answers. They'd already feel as though there is some justice after CWW and JRR's convictions - but maybe they're still questioning whether MS was ever really involved. If I were in their shoes, I'd be replaying everything in my mind. It'd be torture. Having to sort through all the times they were concerned mixed with all the times they found something to like about him, things they thought were proof that he loved their daughter/sister. The times his behaviour made them feel like he was a good dad. The times Teresa may have confided in them about her concerns. It'd all be a mush of "buts" and "what ifs".

It'd be hard for them not to wonder what more they could have done. What they could have picked up on. How they could have helped. The grief, though years have passed, must still be so hard to deal with.

But it must be particularly difficult to see how uninvolved and blasé MS is acting during his trial. He's being accused of conspiring to murder his wife and there's a defining moment during the defences opening statement where he smirks and giggles to himself as his attorney is describing the first time Teresa is hit with the hammer. The attorney bellows "BAM" through the silent courtroom and the camera is fixed on MS. He smirks and can't hold it in. He giggles to himself. It's absolutely infuriating to watch. I wish the jury was allowed to at least replay any and all videos from the trial for themselves in their spare time rather than being limited to their short term memories and their notes - so that they could catch this moment. I wonder if any of them did. I hope that when they deliberate, at least one of them brings up his courtroom behaviour with the others. Not that this has very substantial bearing on their verdict but to me, it's incredibly important to note the way a defendant acts when put on trial for a felony murder.

Like Jodi Arias. Besides the damning evidence, I, and I believe most people were absolutely shocked by her behaviour in the courtroom. It brought out a whole other side of Jodi Arias and I think what we see in her are key trademarks of pure narcissism. It's a bit different when a person is just a stone-cold killer - they brag about it. They threaten to keep doing it. They attack and taunt the victim's family. That's just learned behaviour. It's immaturity. It's a product of their upbringing - often those sorts of people were known to police from a very early age, did time in juvenile detention and spent the majority of their lives in prison. They are just violent people, products of a violent and loveless life.

But people like MS and Jodi? They had supportive, attentive and honest parents. They did not suffer significant childhood traumas. They had successful relationships that ended amicably (before their victims). They were well liked by their friends and acquaintances. They both seemed to understand that violence and aggression only draws attention and doesn't get them what they want. A true narcissist is also a skilled chameleon. They know how to mirror people. They know how to mask themselves in a way that earns people's love and trust. They are incredibly patient - like a predator. They will only strike and show their true selves once their prey is lulled into and hypnotised into a false sense of security. When they're completely and utterly vulnerable.

MS couldn't get to this point with Teresa. She was too strong. Too independent. Too sure of what she wanted. I think he misjudged her right from the beginning and established himself as the doting, submissive boyfriend, which turned into the housebound, unemployed, sexually frustrated husband. He didn't play his cards well enough. He was tied up with the children and risked losing them completely if he murdered his wife himself. He had to get someone else to do it. But he wanted it done nonetheless. It didn't matter to him - he isn't a psychopath with a lust for gore, torture and death. He's just a narcissist.

He was never fully able to establish power and control over her. She brought in the money. She determined whether or not other people were allowed into their bedroom. She was direct and unapologetic when admitting that she fantasised about having another man join them. This must have made MS' blood boil. She didn't worship him like he'd wanted her to. He tried to be everything he thought a woman would crumble for - but not Teresa. She was her own woman. She was the master of her own life. You could ask Teresa to do something, you could suggest it to her and give her advice, but at the end of the day, Teresa always made her own decisions.

Nothing is off limits to a narcissist. MS was just a dormant sleeper-cell. They will exhaust every avenue, every option until there is no other choice. Leaving is not a choice. That's like giving up to them. They can't accept that. They can't accept relinquishing control. They've spent so much of their time and energy on this person. Not all narcissists will kill or contract to kill, but they won't go down without a fight. They won't just let you go and accept defeat. Even something as simple as silent stalking allows them that feeling that they're still involved with their victim. They're keeping an eye on you. You're still unable to escape them - they will only move on once they've found someone else to control or practice their 'skills' on.

MS tried. He had numerous other women to contact. He was unfaithful. In fact, he could have probably had all the sex he wanted if he chose to pursue these sexual relationships with other women. He messaged "barb bonk" countless times with "good morning darling" messages. They spoke multiple times day after day - particularly in 2013. This was only two years before Teresa was murdered. He was married. He was living with his wife and two daughters. Hell, his daughter was potty training at this point. He had the "American dream" - a comfortable home, a beautiful wife, two well-educated daughters with many hobbies. He sat on his *advertiser censored* most days while Teresa brought home big money. They owned and ran their own private medical practice. Teresa, motivated and successful and hard-working, still did all she could to please him, nourish him, care for him, to meet his needs and desires.

This wasn't enough for MS. He wanted more. He spoke to other women. He *advertiser censored**** other women. He messaged them daily with the same sort of small talk he used to speak to his wife. But it didn't satisfy him. Not like controlling a powerful woman like Teresa would have.

And then he realised that she was holding the rug and getting ready to pull. She'd had enough and he knew that when she made up her mind about something, that was it. He knew separation was imminent. She'd been divorced once before. She wasn't scared to start again. She had enough money to divorce him. She had such a promising future that she wouldn't even have time to look back. If she left him, that would have been IT.

He was sent into survival mode. He couldn't save their marriage. He couldn't change her mind. He didn't really want to change. He wasn't capable of real, lasting change. He'd done what he could to convince her that it was possible, but he couldn't commit to it. He knew that someone else would prove himself to her as a better suitor and better partner and better lover and god forbid, a better father figure to their children. To MS, this was inconceivable.

He would have tortured himself for weeks with these scenarios playing out in his head. Moving out of the family home. Teresa meeting someone new. Maybe a client. Maybe a fellow doctor. Someone who mirrored her passion for health and healing, who understood energies and holistic medicine like she did. Someone who made his own living, was independent and strong. And then the divorce papers would come. Their lives would be separated all over again. He'd have to fight her for custody and he'd lose, reduced from a full time father into a weekend dad. She might move away - and then he'd only see the girls during school vacations and for the holidays. As they got older, they'd want to spend more time with friends and boyfriends than with him. They'd grow attached to their new stepdad. The pain he'd feel seeing the new man in family photos with his wife and daughters...

There was only one way to avoid any of this.

MS arranged to have his wife killed.

He manipulated his best friend of thirty years into murdering his wife. He bribed him with money. He guilted him with reasoning: that Teresa was cheating on him, leaving him and had threatened to take his daughters away from him. He took advantage of this life-long relationship with his oldest friend. He used him.

Like a true narcissist, MS didn't care what the repercussions would have been for CWW. He wasn't trying to protect him from getting caught - he just didn't want to be linked back to the crime once they found out who did it. In fact, it strongly seems like MS anticipated that the police would find out that CWW was responsible. He knew they'd need burner phones to organise the murder. He knew that he'd have to make any murder-related payments to CWW look like they were his regular wages. He knew that he'd need an alibi. He knew that someone would need to find the body before he arrived home with the girls. He knew that he'd need to contact Dr P the night before to "check on" him so that he could ask MP to "check on" Teresa the next morning. He knew the doctor's assistant would have to contact him when she couldn't contact Teresa. He knew that Teresa's absence from work that morning would not go unnoticed. He planned it all meticulously. He was incredibly calculated and thought that he'd covered all his bases.

And what I find so disturbing is these explicit, detailed notes—sandwiched between something like his daughters’ violin lessons, etc. Ugh.

And he presents as someone who is more concerned about the mechanics of sex and the end result of alleged orgasms rather than any intimacy and human connection. I remember two times, I think, where he mentions cuddling, but that's all. I believe he intended all along for someone to access his phone and so input things that would only support his *in his mind* long-suffering, supportive spouse who did everything for his wife including servicing her sexually because that's exactly how it comes off: servicing her. I have no doubt he assumed his phone (at least the non-burner) would be accessed at some point. I don't know how long he may have daydreamed or planned to murder his wife, I'll bet it's a lot longer than we originally thought. Arias faked her journal knowing it could be used as evidence.

Like you maslowbloom, I can't get past the deliberateness of his alleged sexual conquests detailed and interspersed with young daughters' appointments, etc.

By most if not all accounts, he was disorganized, slovenly, a big schlub of a happy-go-lucky, clumsy doofus, and yet he kept meticulous records of sex with his wife and his conquests with other women, AND kept all $4 million life insurance premiums on his wife paid and up to date, not to mention the*allegedly* longterm defrauding Medicare and laundering money. Jekyll and Hyde style with one being a pathetic, obsequious loser and the other a degenerate monster.

*allegedly* only my opinions, eh.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I agree that it must be incredibly difficult for his family to have so many unanswered questions and to try to wrap their heads around this. I can't fathom the behavior of these sick losers. I have been watching the trial on Court TV and never saw MS laugh or smirk when they were talking about his wife being hit--I saw him weeping and his face filled with angst. I will have to rewatch it. If he isn't guilty, he must have to contain a lot of rage which is why I think that he makes himself busy by scribbling to not get worked up. If he is guilty, then the scribbling is just the nervous behavior of someone who sold his soul.

QUOTE="jypsijemini, post: 15610504, member: 255467"]
I got the sense from scrolling through MS' Facebook timeline that his father passed away some time ago.

I can only speculate, but I imagine that Teresa's relatives are there because they want answers. They'd already feel as though there is some justice after CWW and JRR's convictions - but maybe they're still questioning whether MS was ever really involved. If I were in their shoes, I'd be replaying everything in my mind. It'd be torture. Having to sort through all the times they were concerned mixed with all the times they found something to like about him, things they thought were proof that he loved their daughter/sister. The times his behaviour made them feel like he was a good dad. The times Teresa may have confided in them about her concerns. It'd all be a mush of "buts" and "what ifs".

It'd be hard for them not to wonder what more they could have done. What they could have picked up on. How they could have helped. The grief, though years have passed, must still be so hard to deal with.

But it must be particularly difficult to see how uninvolved and blasé MS is acting during his trial. He's being accused of conspiring to murder his wife and there's a defining moment during the defences opening statement where he smirks and giggles to himself as his attorney is describing the first time Teresa is hit with the hammer. The attorney bellows "BAM" through the silent courtroom and the camera is fixed on MS. He smirks and can't hold it in. He giggles to himself. It's absolutely infuriating to watch. I wish the jury was allowed to at least replay any and all videos from the trial for themselves in their spare time rather than being limited to their short term memories and their notes - so that they could catch this moment. I wonder if any of them did. I hope that when they deliberate, at least one of them brings up his courtroom behaviour with the others. Not that this has very substantial bearing on their verdict but to me, it's incredibly important to note the way a defendant acts when put on trial for a felony murder.

Like Jodi Arias. Besides the damning evidence, I, and I believe most people were absolutely shocked by her behaviour in the courtroom. It brought out a whole other side of Jodi Arias and I think what we see in her are key trademarks of pure narcissism. It's a bit different when a person is just a stone-cold killer - they brag about it. They threaten to keep doing it. They attack and taunt the victim's family. That's just learned behaviour. It's immaturity. It's a product of their upbringing - often those sorts of people were known to police from a very early age, did time in juvenile detention and spent the majority of their lives in prison. They are just violent people, products of a violent and loveless life.

But people like MS and Jodi? They had supportive, attentive and honest parents. They did not suffer significant childhood traumas. They had successful relationships that ended amicably (before their victims). They were well liked by their friends and acquaintances. They both seemed to understand that violence and aggression only draws attention and doesn't get them what they want. A true narcissist is also a skilled chameleon. They know how to mirror people. They know how to mask themselves in a way that earns people's love and trust. They are incredibly patient - like a predator. They will only strike and show their true selves once their prey is lulled into and hypnotised into a false sense of security. When they're completely and utterly vulnerable.

MS couldn't get to this point with Teresa. She was too strong. Too independent. Too sure of what she wanted. I think he misjudged her right from the beginning and established himself as the doting, submissive boyfriend, which turned into the housebound, unemployed, sexually frustrated husband. He didn't play his cards well enough. He was tied up with the children and risked losing them completely if he murdered his wife himself. He had to get someone else to do it. But he wanted it done nonetheless. It didn't matter to him - he isn't a psychopath with a lust for gore, torture and death. He's just a narcissist.

He was never fully able to establish power and control over her. She brought in the money. She determined whether or not other people were allowed into their bedroom. She was direct and unapologetic when admitting that she fantasised about having another man join them. This must have made MS' blood boil. She didn't worship him like he'd wanted her to. He tried to be everything he thought a woman would crumble for - but not Teresa. She was her own woman. She was the master of her own life. You could ask Teresa to do something, you could suggest it to her and give her advice, but at the end of the day, Teresa always made her own decisions.

Nothing is off limits to a narcissist. MS was just a dormant sleeper-cell. They will exhaust every avenue, every option until there is no other choice. Leaving is not a choice. That's like giving up to them. They can't accept that. They can't accept relinquishing control. They've spent so much of their time and energy on this person. Not all narcissists will kill or contract to kill, but they won't go down without a fight. They won't just let you go and accept defeat. Even something as simple as silent stalking allows them that feeling that they're still involved with their victim. They're keeping an eye on you. You're still unable to escape them - they will only move on once they've found someone else to control or practice their 'skills' on.

MS tried. He had numerous other women to contact. He was unfaithful. In fact, he could have probably had all the sex he wanted if he chose to pursue these sexual relationships with other women. He messaged "barb bonk" countless times with "good morning darling" messages. They spoke multiple times day after day - particularly in 2013. This was only two years before Teresa was murdered. He was married. He was living with his wife and two daughters. Hell, his daughter was potty training at this point. He had the "American dream" - a comfortable home, a beautiful wife, two well-educated daughters with many hobbies. He sat on his *advertiser censored* most days while Teresa brought home big money. They owned and ran their own private medical practice. Teresa, motivated and successful and hard-working, still did all she could to please him, nourish him, care for him, to meet his needs and desires.

This wasn't enough for MS. He wanted more. He spoke to other women. He *advertiser censored**** other women. He messaged them daily with the same sort of small talk he used to speak to his wife. But it didn't satisfy him. Not like controlling a powerful woman like Teresa would have.

And then he realised that she was holding the rug and getting ready to pull. She'd had enough and he knew that when she made up her mind about something, that was it. He knew separation was imminent. She'd been divorced once before. She wasn't scared to start again. She had enough money to divorce him. She had such a promising future that she wouldn't even have time to look back. If she left him, that would have been IT.

He was sent into survival mode. He couldn't save their marriage. He couldn't change her mind. He didn't really want to change. He wasn't capable of real, lasting change. He'd done what he could to convince her that it was possible, but he couldn't commit to it. He knew that someone else would prove himself to her as a better suitor and better partner and better lover and god forbid, a better father figure to their children. To MS, this was inconceivable.

He would have tortured himself for weeks with these scenarios playing out in his head. Moving out of the family home. Teresa meeting someone new. Maybe a client. Maybe a fellow doctor. Someone who mirrored her passion for health and healing, who understood energies and holistic medicine like she did. Someone who made his own living, was independent and strong. And then the divorce papers would come. Their lives would be separated all over again. He'd have to fight her for custody and he'd lose, reduced from a full time father into a weekend dad. She might move away - and then he'd only see the girls during school vacations and for the holidays. As they got older, they'd want to spend more time with friends and boyfriends than with him. They'd grow attached to their new stepdad. The pain he'd feel seeing the new man in family photos with his wife and daughters...

There was only one way to avoid any of this.

MS arranged to have his wife killed.

He manipulated his best friend of thirty years into murdering his wife. He bribed him with money. He guilted him with reasoning: that Teresa was cheating on him, leaving him and had threatened to take his daughters away from him. He took advantage of this life-long relationship with his oldest friend. He used him.

Like a true narcissist, MS didn't care what the repercussions would have been for CWW. He wasn't trying to protect him from getting caught - he just didn't want to be linked back to the crime once they found out who did it. In fact, it strongly seems like MS anticipated that the police would find out that CWW was responsible. He knew they'd need burner phones to organise the murder. He knew that he'd have to make any murder-related payments to CWW look like they were his regular wages. He knew that he'd need an alibi. He knew that someone would need to find the body before he arrived home with the girls. He knew that he'd need to contact Dr P the night before to "check on" him so that he could ask MP to "check on" Teresa the next morning. He knew the doctor's assistant would have to contact him when she couldn't contact Teresa. He knew that Teresa's absence from work that morning would not go unnoticed. He planned it all meticulously. He was incredibly calculated and thought that he'd covered all his bases.
[/QUOTE]

I found that especially hard to read..she even picked him up after his weekend of plotting to kill her.

That's such a powerful statement. If Mark takes the stand in his own defense, I want the State to ask him that.

Those are the authentic married life texts. I'm not sure I trust all the sex OOOOOnes.
O's x 5 (20 min.)

BBM

I don't think I believe much of what MS wrote in his diary/journal/phone or told friends, co-workers, service providers and vendors. If he's a narcissist, it would all have been calculated, self-serving and not necessarily based on reality. I also take with a grain of salt, most things said by LS, since much of what she said in interviews was repeating what MS had told her and gossip. Her own observations of TS would have been colored by the private talks MS had with her behind TS' back. Not much intuitive about that one if she didn't see the reality of their relationship or recognize that she was conned. imo.

CWW wasn't manipulated. Financial incentive for murder isn't manipulation. If he didn't want to be hands-on and intimate enough to brutally murder someone he knew, a woman and mother of small children, he wouldn't have done it. I wouldn't like to minimize his actions by suggesting he was manipulated by anyone. Since 1996, he's been a person of interest in the disappearance and presumed murder of Ronnie Bolin.
Curtis Wayne Wright and the case of the missing Missouri man
Florida murder suspect from Hillsboro also a 'person of interest' in 1996 disappearance here
Eleven Hundred Miles to Murder
Sievers murder suspect 'person of interest' in another case

I'm watching Trial Day 2 with Kevin Stout – Digital Forensic Examiner. Interesting that they analyzed 29 electronic devices, 10 were phones and none of the those phones were CWW's.

Also noticing that so far, all the witness examinations seem to be almost a preliminary aspect of the technological aspects without even touching upon the 'meat' of the texts, notes and messages themselves that pertain to the case. It's like watching career day at school :/ I mean, it has it's place for sure, but it's like this is background or support to lead to ACTUAL INFORMATION.

When defense lawyer was asking questions of Jennifer Kircikyan, MS was alert and very attentive with his head swiveling back and forth from his lawyer to witness Jennifer Kircikyan. Finally! A question about how a name gets attached to a particular phone! The answer has to do with SMS and Contacts, but no information beyond that. Grrr. That's all well and good, but why does it matter if you're not going to present communications?

Why no questions about how it can be faked, spoofed, cloned, etc.? Now a question about UTC and timestamps. That's all well and good, but why does it matter if you're not going to present actual communications and explain what they mean? So, prosecutor has now had the witness read aloud a few messages, but they mean nothing without the context. Yay, got excited, then it died. He had witness read "brother from an other mother" - he had her emphasize the "an other" as being two words, but that's as far as it goes.

Jeezopeez, a bunch of questions that don't go anywhere. Hopefully, this jury has someone on there that thinks like Websleuthers and can put things these together, because as it stands now, there are just unrelated messages. I just don't get this. WE know what those random, individual texts are in reference to, but how does the jury?
We could use Juan Martinez here; I get the feeling he'd enjoy this case because there's so much to work with.
I agree! This trial is so frustrating! There is so much more incriminating evidence against Mark. I really wonder why isnt the state getting more witnesses to testify about his behavior at the funeral, or him suggesting a pool party, or MS running off for hours to the beach to talk to MP. If the jury only knew that Mark waited to tell Teresa's Mom that TS was dead until they were on their flight back to Florida!! The jury would really get a sense of how callous and evil he is. Unless.....this is the kind of stuff that the defense would be allowed to object to. i dont know.

Last edited:
I agree! This trial is so frustrating! There is so much more incriminating evidence against Mark. I really wonder why isnt the state getting more witnesses to testify about his behavior at the funeral, or him suggesting a pool party, or MS running off for hours to the beach to talk to MP. Or have Mary testify how MS told her on the plane that her daughter died. The jury would get a sense of how callous and evil he is. Unless.....this is the kind of stuff that the defense would be allowed to object to. i dont know.
I know we've all said this before about other trials, but holy cow, after this trial is over and jurors learn all the facts that are out here, but couldn't be entered into evidence for whatever reasons... wow.

It hasn't been pulled yet - Mark Sievers facebook account.

No public post about the loss of his wife, but he sure does like to share the link to their ******** page...
About 1 year before the murder, he changed his profile picture to a portrait of TS and kept it that way for a long time. I honestly think that was the beginning of his grand, evil plan.
After the murder, he publicly posted asking for donations for the go fund me DAILY. That continued until the arrests of the other 2 stoogies.
These actions speak guilty in my book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back