GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
As we stop to pray for Kelsey's family today, it's totally appropriate to also pause and celebrate the fact that Patrick Frazee will spend his first of many Thanksgiving days eating Spam Turkey in jail reminiscing about all the dumb mistakes he made in his perfectly planned crime.

And BabyK is safe and happy with the Berreths.

Last edited:
As we stop to pray for Kelsey's family today, it's totally appropriate to also pause and celebrate the fact that Patrick Frazee will spend his first of many Thanksgiving days eating Spam Turkey in jail reminiscing about all the dumb mistakes he made in his perfectly planned crime.

And BabyK is safe and happy with the Berreths.
A new 'thankful for' this year...
Pf got convicted! I don't think I ever had that kind of 'thankful for' on a Thanksgiving before.
I think we all agree that justice is something to be thankful for!

Why was RS making previous visits to Kelsey’s home?

Frazee’s ‘very good’ friend explains his alibi-obtaining trip

One of Frazee’s “very, very good” friends, Robert Slagle, was brought to the witness stand next. They’ve known each other more than 10 years, he said, and were friends in November and December of 2018.

Slagle said Frazee told him about a package at Berreth’s townhome, and around Dec. 2, he asked Slagle to pick it up for him. Slagle said Frazee told him that the Woodland Park Police Department had reached out to let him know about the package. The state published surveillance video that they said showed Slagle at Berreth’s home picking up the package and leaving. He said he noticed the surveillance camera when he got out of his truck but had also seen it on previous visits to her townhome. He noted that it’s fairly obvious.

~snip

Inside the Patrick Frazee Trial

Why was RS making previous visits to Kelsey’s home?

Frazee’s ‘very good’ friend explains his alibi-obtaining trip

One of Frazee’s “very, very good” friends, Robert Slagle, was brought to the witness stand next. They’ve known each other more than 10 years, he said, and were friends in November and December of 2018.

Slagle said Frazee told him about a package at Berreth’s townhome, and around Dec. 2, he asked Slagle to pick it up for him. Slagle said Frazee told him that the Woodland Park Police Department had reached out to let him know about the package. The state published surveillance video that they said showed Slagle at Berreth’s home picking up the package and leaving. He said he noticed the surveillance camera when he got out of his truck but had also seen it on previous visits to her townhome. He noted that it’s fairly obvious.

~snip

Inside the Patrick Frazee Trial
I mentioned this before myself- the part of the previous visits needed to be explained. Just what was he doing at Kelsey's, especially since he had such a low opinion of her?

I mentioned this before myself- the part of the previous visits needed to be explained. Just what was he doing at Kelsey's, especially since he had such a low opinion of her?

I think maybe he had been to the townhouse previously but not to actually visit KB. Maybe he had been there to keep an eye on KB for PF?

And he said during testimony that the neighbors cameras were “fairly obvious” so he was aware that they were there and told PF to stay in the truck when they went to get the package from the porch.

JMO

Last edited:
I think maybe he had been to the townhouse previously but not to actually visit KB. Maybe he had been there to keep an eye on KB for PF?

And he said during testimony that the neighbors cameras were “fairly obvious” so he was aware that they were there and told PF to stay in the truck when they went to get the package from the porch.

JMO

does anyone think it is weird that PF had been to KBs many times and never noticed the cameras? was he, along with his other failings, ridiculously impulsive, so that even when he planned things, he could not strictly follow his own plans?

JMO
Which made Patrick look even more guilty, if you ask me. Kelsey's Mom had asked Patrick to check on the package and pick it up, if it was there. So camera or not, he would have been fine to check on the package.

I just want to know what this guy was doing there in previous visits. It also makes you wonder about the neighbor getting the camera because she thought she was being stalked- poor lady! Thank goodness she got that camera, though. At least they busted Patrick on his lie about their "custody exchange" and that they were already broken up.

From the article:

Once filled with warmth, a baby’s laughter and the promise of good things to come, a townhouse in Woodland Park sits cold and empty, with drawn shades and crusted snow on the walkway.

[...]

The court system will now need to discharge the residence in a probate proceeding, likely to her family in Idaho.

[…]

As with other residences where a homicide, another felonious crime or a suicide occurred, the home could carry the label of a “stigmatized property,” should it be listed for sale or leased.

The real estate term is defined as anything about a property that causes a negative opinion about it.

[...]

Reporters and television crews have banged on windows and doors, to the point that residents now call the police whenever someone comes knocking.

“The police are here in 1-2 minutes,” the resident said. “We’ve been bothered so much.”

[…]

If a seller requests that such a fact not be disclosed, however, a Realtor must abide by that order.

Stigmatized properties sometimes sell for less than market value, but that’s not always the case, Harper said.

Many people simple aren’t bothered by what happened in the past, unless say, there’s a physical reminder, such as a lingering odor.

[…]

Berreth’s family could decide to sell the home immediately or not sell it at all.

Sometimes sellers just want to get rid of a property, Harper said, because of feelings or memories tied to it.

In that case, “It’s really a seller’s stigma and not a buyer’s stigma.”

[…]

From the article:

Once filled with warmth, a baby’s laughter and the promise of good things to come, a townhouse in Woodland Park sits cold and empty, with drawn shades and crusted snow on the walkway.

[...]

The court system will now need to discharge the residence in a probate proceeding, likely to her family in Idaho.

[…]

As with other residences where a homicide, another felonious crime or a suicide occurred, the home could carry the label of a “stigmatized property,” should it be listed for sale or leased.

The real estate term is defined as anything about a property that causes a negative opinion about it.

[...]

Reporters and television crews have banged on windows and doors, to the point that residents now call the police whenever someone comes knocking.

“The police are here in 1-2 minutes,” the resident said. “We’ve been bothered so much.”

[…]

If a seller requests that such a fact not be disclosed, however, a Realtor must abide by that order.

Stigmatized properties sometimes sell for less than market value, but that’s not always the case, Harper said.

Many people simple aren’t bothered by what happened in the past, unless say, there’s a physical reminder, such as a lingering odor.

[…]

Berreth’s family could decide to sell the home immediately or not sell it at all.

Sometimes sellers just want to get rid of a property, Harper said, because of feelings or memories tied to it.

[…]

I'm following the Lueck case. They actually changed the address of the property. Who knew, that they could do that.

In the previous thread it was stated that KB was pregnant before and had a miscarriage I assume??? Just wondering where that came from? I don’t recall reading it in MSM or hearing it on the news.

Iirc, on the stand by her mother during the trial. Let me see if I can beat Pommy to post a link to such. LOL

ETA Post by @oviedo re @GoJacks who was in court

"Today at 1:44 AM
—-
Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere by media and I also forgot. KB was pregnant before, lost the baby around the previous Thanksgiving. CB mentioned it in her testimony. "

CB was talking about SF finding out KB was pregnant
Viehman: Pregnant with Kaylee, correct?
CB: Yes, but KB was pregnant the year before but lost it around Thanksgiving.
No mention if SF knew about first pregnancy.

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
In the previous thread it was stated that KB was pregnant before and had a miscarriage I assume??? Just wondering where that came from? I don’t recall reading it in MSM or hearing it on the news.
Her mother told the court that she had had a miscarriage "the year before" during her testimony. Meaning, the year before she was pregnant at the time SF kicked her out of the house when she found out.
I don't think we know exactly when it was, but it was before she became pregnant again with baby K.

Imo

Authorities say law enforcement officers have returned to the home to remove evidence over the past year.

Court officials say the residence needs to be discharged and is likely to go to Berreth’s family who could decide to sell.

Real estate agents say the home could carry a stigmatized property label if it is listed for sale or leased.

Agents say a law change means sellers don’t have to disclose if a murder occurred in a marketable home.
Colorado authorities release hold on Kelsey Berreth's Woodland Park home

From the article:

[...]

[…]

[...]

[…]

[…]

[…]

I’m confused as to why the property has to go through probate? It’s owned by her parents’ LLC, it was not actually Kelsey’s.

I’m confused as to why the property has to go through probate? It’s owned by her parents’ LLC, it was not actually Kelsey’s.
From the Teller County Property Records:

Owner Name BERRETH, KELSEY M
Mailing Address PO BOX 395
LACLEDE, ID 838410395
Physical Address 269 E LAKE AVE
Area LOFT VILLAGE TOWNHOMES
Legal Description L7 LOFT VILLAGE SUBDIVISION

Teller County Property Records Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics