GUILTY Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felicity doing something for prisoners will be great. Did Martha Stewart ever do anything?

No..!!..Apparently a Minimum Federal Camp Experience (never locked in real cells) of 5 months of "shear hell on earth"
didn't help her--in any way-- to learn anything, let alone try to help anyone. My opinion only....

Martha Stewart:

“Did I feel that ‘you can make lemons out of lemonade’ and ‘what hurts you makes you
stronger’? No. None of those adages fit at all,” she said on the podcast, “It’s a horrible experience, nothing is good about it, nothing.”

Stewart, now 76, was placed in a minimum security prison, but assured Katie Couric that it was no walk in the park. “There are lots and lots of disturbing things that go on in an incarceration like that,” she said.

“In minimum security you still couldn’t walk out the gate or cross the river. There’s still guards and it’s still nasty.”

Martha Stewart Details Her 'Horrifying' Prison Experience: 'No One Should Have to Go Through That'

Last edited:
I see 5 possible outcomes for Lori and hubby and only one out of the 5 include no Federal Minimum Security prison time.
If anyone sees other outcomes please share, thankx!

#1.) A plea deal - will get Federal Minimum Security prison time.
#2.) Go to trial and get convicted of all 3 charges - will get Federal Minimum Security prison time.
#3.) Go to trial and get convicted of 2 out of 3 charges - will get Federal Minimum Security prison time.
#4.) Go to trial and get convicted of only 1 out of 3 charges - will get Federal Minimum Security prison time.
#5.) Go to trial and get acquitted of all 3 charges - will get no Federal Minimum Security prison time.

Last edited:
Full House' star Lori Loughlin undergoing 'grueling' mock trial prep for college admissions scandal case

James Leggate
Fox BusinessNovember 27, 2019

“It’s her full-time job and she is very involved with her defense,” Us Weekly quoted an anonymous source as saying. “When not at her lawyer’s office, Lori is emailing and texting with the team.”

‘TOO LATE’ FOR LORI LOUGHLIN TO CHANGE NOT GUILTY PLEA: JUDGE NAPOLITANO

They’ve been conducting “grueling” mock trials to prepare Loughlin for court, according to the report. She and her husband, fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, face charges of mail fraud, bribery and money laundering.

The couple is accused of paying about $500,000 to get their daughters on the University of Southern California crew team, though neither had previously participated in the sport.

Loughlin, the star of sitcoms "Full House" and "Fuller House," and Giannulli pleaded not guilty.

And while Loughlin has reportedly been hard at work preparing for a trial, it will be some time still before she takes the stand. A trial has not yet been scheduled; status conferences for her and Giannulli’s respective cases are set for January of 2020.

Full House' star Lori Loughlin undergoing 'grueling' mock trial prep for college admissions scandal case

James Leggate
Fox BusinessNovember 27, 2019

“It’s her full-time job and she is very involved with her defense,” Us Weekly quoted an anonymous source as saying. “When not at her lawyer’s office, Lori is emailing and texting with the team.”

‘TOO LATE’ FOR LORI LOUGHLIN TO CHANGE NOT GUILTY PLEA: JUDGE NAPOLITANO

They’ve been conducting “grueling” mock trials to prepare Loughlin for court, according to the report. She and her husband, fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, face charges of mail fraud, bribery and money laundering.

The couple is accused of paying about $500,000 to get their daughters on the University of Southern California crew team, though neither had previously participated in the sport.

Loughlin, the star of sitcoms "Full House" and "Fuller House," and Giannulli pleaded not guilty.

And while Loughlin has reportedly been hard at work preparing for a trial, it will be some time still before she takes the stand. A trial has not yet been scheduled; status conferences for her and Giannulli’s respective cases are set for January of 2020.

Even the acting skills of Meryl Streep couldn’t get her out of this mess.

Lori Loughlin Thinks the Jury Will Be Sympathetic Toward Her :rolleyes:

Sophie Dweck
10 hrs ago - November 28th

Lori Loughlin Thinks the Jury Will Be Sympathetic Toward Her - :confused:

Oh boy is Lori in for a reality check.

BBM
Why is it always "could be facing jail time" or "possible jail time."
It's more than clear that, unless found not guilty of all 3 charges at trial, Lori will do time in a Federal prison.

I should say so:

Lori Loughlin Might Face 2 to 3 Years in Prison if Found Guilty in College Admissions Case: Expert

“These cases are very similar,” says GMA legal analyst Dan Abrams. “It’s almost the same amount of money. It’s two kids. It’s faking the profiles, etc.”

“Now this was a guilty plea,” Abrams continued. “This was someone who’s accepted responsibility for it, and is still getting six months. So you’ve got to believe if [Loughlin] were to take it to trial, with the additional charge that’s been thrown on her, if she was convicted, she’d be looking at a few years. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got 2 to 3 years if she’s convicted.”

Even the acting skills of Meryl Streep couldn’t get her out of this mess.

Oh boy is Lori in for a reality check.

Cool black cat......
How can she not know what the public thinks? I think one reason is because she is extremely wealthy and she has sycophants all around her saying only what she wants to hear. What other explanation? Also I question her attorneys' advice, but maybe Mossimo overruled them?

Last edited:
Sad.:( She likely would have only gotten a few months if she had done what Felicity Huffman did:
Take full responsibility - be serious in public, no autographs - have publicist put out apology letter - TAKE THE FIRST OFFERED PLEA DEAL IMMEDIATELY..!!!!!

I never thought I'd say this about Federal Prison but Lori would have been
lucky-lucky to get 3 months! It's even possible she could have been out of prison and on probation by Christmas Day, had she copied Huffman.
No very risky 2020 trial with horrible worry and stress..:confused:

Last edited:
Cool black cat......
How can she not know what the public thinks? I think one reason is because she is extremely wealthy and she has sycophants all around her saying only what she wants to hear. What other explanation? Also I question her attorneys' advice, but maybe Mossimo overruled them?

Thank you. My cat is a Persian called Winston. Is the cat it your avatar yours? What a stunning cat.

I agree with what you have said about Lori. I can’t get my head around the way she and her husband have conducted themselves in this case.

Sad.:( She likely would have only gotten a few months if she had done what Felicity Huffman did:
Take full responsibility - be serious in public, no autographs - have publicist put out apology letter - TAKE THE FIRST OFFERED PLEA DEAL IMMEDIATELY..!!!!!

I never thought I'd say this about Federal Prison but Lori would have been
lucky-lucky to get 3 months! It's even possible she could have been out of prison and on probation by Christmas Day, had she copied Huffman.
No very risky 2020 trial with horrible worry and stress..:confused:

I think that narcissism is the problem here. She and her husband think that they can beat this, bravado and fluff. The problem I see, is that their continued denial, not only hurts their case, but continues to keep their kids names in the media as well. Parents should have taken that into consideration as well.

Thank you. My cat is a Persian called Winston. Is the cat it your avatar yours? What a stunning cat.

I agree with what you have said about Lori. I can’t get my head around the way she and her husband have conducted themselves in this case.
Lori should know what WE ALL KNOW a Jury will see her as entitled and that is not the way to go into a Jury trial. She needs better lawyers and publicists. Opinion.
I knew cute fluffy Winston was a Persian. My avatar cat isn't mine but is a real cat. I have a fluffy black Maine Coon cat among others. Here is another very for real COOL CAT named Venus, easy to look this special cat up! All over the internet.
Venus the Two-Faced Cat a Mystery

I APOLOGIZE GOING A BIT OFF TOPIC... I luv cats! i have a soft spot for all animals!

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-29_15-53-10.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-29_15-53-10.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Lori should know what WE ALL KNOW a Jury will see her as entitled and that is not the way to go into a Jury trial. She needs better lawyers and publicists. Opinion.
I knew cute fluffy Winston was a Persian. My avatar cat isn't mine but is a real cat. I have a fluffy black Maine Coon cat among others. Here is another very for real COOL CAT named Venus, easy to look this special cat up! All over the internet.
Venus the Two-Faced Cat a Mystery

I APOLOGIZE GOING A BIT OFF TOPIC... I luv cats! i have a soft spot for all animals!
Thank you kids for loving animals like me...An old lady (middle age) who helps dogs and cats. We just found a kitten in the ditch behind our house. We luv him and we will give him a good home...

;):mad::confused::cool::p:D

Last edited:
I think that narcissism is the problem here. She and her husband think that they can beat this, bravado and fluff. The problem I see, is that their continued denial, not only hurts their case, but continues to keep their kids names in the media as well. Parents should have taken that into consideration as well.
I agree. After her daughter was photographed flipping the bird to the media, I knew all I needed to know about that family. I don't think it would be possible for them to be contrite and offer a public apology.

Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia Jade returns to YouTube amid college admissions scandal

In the video uploaded Sunday and titled "hi again," Olivia Jade Giannulli said she is excited to return to vlogging.

“Obviously I've been gone for a very long time,” she said, adding she was debating for many months when to return and was “terrified” to upload a new video.

“I’m legally not allowed to speak on anything going on right now,” she said of her parents’ legal issues.

Still, Giannulli said she felt lost not being active on the video-sharing platform. “I actually really, really miss it,” she said of vlogging. “I feel like a huge part of me is just not the same.”

“Thank you so much for your patience or if you’ve stuck around for nine months just waiting,” she said.”I really appreciate it. This is the best I can do and I want to move on with my life.”

Giannulli said in the two-minute video that viewers should expect more content from her soon. “I’m really excited to start filming again and start uploading.”

__

Glad to see the comments are along the lines of "we haven't missed you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads