Found Deceased UK - Holly Capron, 28, Exeter, 25 November 2019

artbyrmc

Reaction score
Holly is an old school friend of mine that has gone missing from the Exeter area of Devon in The U.K.

The police have said they believe she could be in the Brixham area but she has links to Exeter, Plymouth and Torbay. When we were in secondary school together she would often talk about getting the coach to London and Bristol.

Holly has worked as a model using the name Holly Norpac and she has also used this name on her social media profiles.

Holly is wearing pale blue jeans with rips at the knee. She has a khaki coat on with a fur hood and black trainers with white toes. Holly also has a leopard print shoulder bag with her. This might seem a bit of an odd observation to add but when we were younger she would walk really fast with her hand in her pockets. She has quite a punky appearance. She used to wear a nose ring and I think she still does.

If anyone has seen Holly, please call 999 immediately quoting Log 0729 25 November 2019.

Thank you.

News article

Friends' desperate appeal to missing young mum Holly

DvG1mCI

Attachments

• 0_r.png
    0_r.png
    711.8 KB · Views: 88
Do we know if her child is with the father? I hope Holly just needed to get away for a bit but it always worries me when Mums leave their children behind. I don't think most Mums would do that out of choice. Hopefully she will be found safe and sound soon.

Holly is an old school friend of mine that has gone missing from the Exeter area of Devon in The U.K.

The police have said they believe she could be in the Brixham area but she has links to Exeter, Plymouth and Torbay. When we were in secondary school together she would often talk about getting the coach to London and Bristol.

Holly has worked as a model using the name Holly Norpac and she has also used this name on her social media profiles.

Holly is wearing pale blue jeans with rips at the knee. She has a khaki coat on with a fur hood and black trainers with white toes. Holly also has a leopard print shoulder bag with her. This might seem a bit of an odd observation to add but when we were younger she would walk really fast with her hand in her pockets. She has quite a punky appearance. She used to wear a nose ring and I think she still does.

If anyone has seen Holly, please call 999 immediately quoting Log 0729 25 November 2019.

Thank you.

News article

DvG1mCI
Sorry to hear this and hope she comes home soon

They revealed that Holly, 28, has been struggling with her mental health after the breakdown of her relationship.

During the last known phone contact with friends Holly was at an Exeter park alone on Sunday night and was obviously 'distraught'.

[...]

A friend said: "Holly has never left her little boy before without getting in contact with him. This is just not like her. We know she has been struggling with her mental health and she was very distraught when a friend spoke to her on Sunday in the park."

Sad news -

A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said: "Police searching for 28-year-old Holly Capron, who was reported missing from the Exeter area, have found the body of a woman.

"The body was located at St Mary’s Bay, Brixham, at around 11.15am on Sunday 1 December.

"The family of Holly Capron have been informed of the discovery.

The death is not being treated as suspicious and a file is being prepared for the coroner."

Police find body in week-long search for missing mum Holly Capron

I woke up to the unfortunate news this morning. As I mentioned in my original post, Holly was a friend of mine in school. Holly always liked to have fun and enjoyed making videos and music in school it's tragic that this has happened. Thank you to everyone who responded. Best wishes to you all

I woke up to the unfortunate news this morning. As I mentioned in my original post, Holly was a friend of mine in school. Holly always liked to have fun and enjoyed making videos and music in school it's tragic that this has happened. Thank you to everyone who responded. Best wishes to you all
So sorry for your loss.

Just seeing this news now. So desperately sad and so sorry for the loss of your good friend.

Very sorry.

RIP Holly.

I'm so sorry. Lots of thoughts and prayers heading to you, Holly's family and friends. May she rest in peace.

So very sorry for your loss! Prayers for healing to you and her entire family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back