Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself at all levels of emotions when I think of William..and then his family.
I admire their strength in such devastating circumstances. .but then they no doubt be so strong in respect of the other young ones around the.

Just to give some background for anyone coming in now:
Wiki says: Disappearance of William Tyrrell - Wikipedia

News:

Doubt over William Tyrrell foster mother's claim two cars seen in street

I'm so sure the 'so much more' will come to the fore, and those responsible will pay.
Just ask Brett Cowan, Daniel Holdom & all the other oxygen & $$ wasters that we provide a safe life for - despite their lack of entitlement
(IMO)

BBM above. I hope so @Warshawki - I hope it's another similar case & they are caught!

Does anyone want to delve into the kind of a person who would take little WT off the street - in the middle of the morn? Aside from who you think might have done it...
Maybe some of us have experience with profiling? Or some of us have good ideas - & as a big group - maybe we could pick a few commonalities? It's worth a try. Maybe, in the end, we'll match what the police think, or what the perp is like? It may even help with "thinking outside the box" which can be good for team Rosann - & yes they do check this forum!

As a start I would imagine the perp -

* has likely sexually abused a child before - with or without convictions
* is opportunistic
* likely psychopathic, schizoid or narcissistic
* 40+ years old
* intelligent, or medium (on the mid of the bell curve at least)
* confident driver
* very confident & charismatic with children
* caucasian
* likes to go bush or isn't afraid of bushland
* is a good liar
* has a job, but flexible

Some may scoff at this - but please add or put forth reasons for why you would - or wouldn't think so, about the above - it might bring something new to discuss?

That’s the age bracket in my opinion .

Your instinct? Mine is over 40... but just my instinct too- no idea why. Could it be that most perps put forward are older? Hmmm. Was there some mention much earlier about a son of a resident? In the first year of reporting? A son living in the street, who was <35. That was very early in the investigation though... but yes, older, seems to be the go

Does anyone want to delve into the kind of a person who would take little WT off the street - in the middle of the morn? Aside from who you think might have done it...
Maybe some of us have experience with profiling? Or some of us have good ideas - & as a big group - maybe we could pick a few commonalities? It's worth a try. Maybe, in the end, we'll match what the police think, or what the perp is like? It may even help with "thinking outside the box" which can be good for team Rosann - & yes they do check this forum!

* is opportunistic
* 40+ years old
* confident driver
* caucasian
* is a good liar

Some may scoff at this - but please add or put forth reasons for why you would - or wouldn't think so, about the above - it might bring something new to discuss?
I'll add: has the self-control to keep his mouth shut.

* is opportunistic
* 40+ years old
* confident driver
* caucasian
* is a good liar

I definitely like the idea of something new to discuss...

To add to profile ... someone that works with children possibly in a supervisory position ...

Personally I find it hard to believe that there will not be some kind of a “link” with the family .... this could be “either” family or extended family members....
The “link” may not be obvious but I feel there will be some connection somewhere....

Some of my thinking behind this ... the most recent similar case in Australia was that of Daniel M (May he RIP) and from what we know that case fell into the less than 3% category of being perpetrated by a complete stranger...

Statistically speaking .... it just doesn’t add up to be another complete stranger in 2 consecutive cases in Australia ( the second being William’s case ) if you base this on probability and statistics theory....

One other point to at least consider .... is that perpetrator may not be a male??? There are also evil women perpetrators out there....

All of this just my opinion....

I definitely like the idea of something new to discuss...

To add to profile ... someone that works with children possibly in a supervisory position ...

Personally I find it hard to believe that there will not be some kind of a “link” with the family .... this could be “either” family or extended family members....
The “link” may not be obvious but I feel there will be some connection somewhere....

Some of my thinking behind this ... the most recent similar case in Australia was that of Daniel M (May he RIP) and from what we know that case fell into the less than 3% category of being perpetrated by a complete stranger...

Statistically speaking .... it just doesn’t add up to be another complete stranger in 2 consecutive cases in Australia ( the second being William’s case ) if you base this on probability and statistics theory....

One other point to at least consider .... is that perpetrator may not be a male??? There are also evil women perpetrators out there....

All of this just my opinion....
Not really consecutive cases. There must have been many non-stranger abductions between Daniel and William. And who knows, perhaps social changes have caused stranger abductions to be on the rise, and future statistics will reflect that.

Thinking outside the box..
What if its not sexually motivated and it was an accident of some sort or a revenge abduction? Maybe we need a motive first? Just my opinion
I've had similar sceptical thoughts reading professional profilers' characterizations of the offender since early on. Something that could be useful to generate ideas, but not to shut down alternatives.

Not really consecutive cases. There must have been many non-stranger abductions between Daniel and William. And who knows, perhaps social changes have caused stranger abductions to be on the rise, and future statistics will reflect that.

I think that when William's case was spoken of as a 'once in a decade crime' that it pretty much fit the time gap between Daniel's stranger abduction and William's stranger abduction. And, sadly, I think it most likely means stranger abduction with death as the final result.

This type of abduction being far less common than parental abduction, or the creep that abducts a child from Kmart and abuses the child then lets them go.

* is opportunistic
* 40+ years old
* confident driver
* caucasian
* is a good liar

i agree with all of that..also imo someone who has trouble if i may say finding a regular sexual companion

By consecutive cases I was thinking worst possible scenario.... abduction and murder of a child ..... as sadly I don’t believe W is still alive ....

the beauty of a discussion is that we are all entitled to our opinions...

I'll add: has the self-control to keep his mouth shut.
I agree 100% and to me this is the key to somehow breaking the case ....

The perpetrator must be the only person that knows what happened .... (and As incredible as this seems that not one person saw anything at all...)

As surely if more than one person knew there would be a leak somewhere...???

Unless perhaps they have been threatened with the same consequence??

I think
The perp is retired, unemployed, self employed or works night shifts- given the time of abduction. 40 + in age.
I can’t help but feel the perp did this by foot as there was no indication of Car sighting by residents, by cctv / camera .. I don’t have confidence in the alleged sighting of speeding car by local residents (was it Chapman?) as logically for me hesitation in reporting directly to officials &the delay doing so hold no weight - to me.

the person responsible here, I believe acted alone, has a history with police & interacts with society on their terms,solely for their benefit (such as paid work, or basic living needs) yet is very socially cut off. IMO anyone who harms /abuses / abducts a child has sociopathic / narcissistic /psychotic profiling. I don’t believe it was an accident covered up.
I really can only believe the perp lived on the street, stumbled to the street from the Bush by sheer chance, or perhaps was there for work.
I hope this piece of work is exposed very soon. My heart breaks for little William and his families.
ETA- I also believe the perp was somewhat local & had met William on another occasion if only briefly, and used quick thinking of that encounter to lure him away. This person acts on impulse, thinks quickly and I don’t believe it was planned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member