Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think
The perp is retired, unemployed, self employed or works night shifts- given the time of abduction. 40 + in age.
I can’t help but feel the perp did this by foot as there was no indication of Car sighting by residents, by cctv / camera .. I don’t have confidence in the alleged sighting of speeding car by local residents (was it Chapman?) as logically for me hesitation in reporting directly to officials &the delay doing so hold no weight - to me.

the person responsible here, I believe acted alone, has a history with police & interacts with society on their terms,solely for their benefit (such as paid work, or basic living needs) yet is very socially cut off. IMO anyone who harms /abuses / abducts a child has sociopathic / narcissistic /psychotic profiling. I don’t believe it was an accident covered up.
I really can only believe the perp lived on the street, stumbled to the street from the Bush by sheer chance, or perhaps was there for work.
I hope this piece of work is exposed very soon. My heart breaks for little William and his families.
ETA- I also believe the perp was somewhat local & had met William on another occasion if only briefly, and used quick thinking of that encounter to lure him away. This person acts on impulse, thinks quickly and I don’t believe it was planned.

BBM above - I feel the same about Chapman, but I also think it's possible he was taken by car. On foot, it's a big area to escape from...with a kid.

Thinking outside the box..
What if its not sexually motivated and it was an accident of some sort or a revenge abduction? Maybe we need a motive first? Just my opinion

Good point lol. I was going to mention motive - except that would be hugher than ben hur. Just trying to keep it simple, given it's so complex as it is :/

IMO if we go with the stranger theory (for me this includes anyone who even had a small encounter with William before) my thoughts are the following:
  • The perpetrator lived on the street, was visiting a neighbour on the street or was there to do work (I think someone mentioned this up thread)
  • They may or may not have encountered William before (street Christmas party)
  • As William arrived a day earlier than planned, and that no one could have known for certain William would be alone at that time playing outside for that short period, I believe it was opportunistic.
  • I also believe the 'name is in the file'
  • The perpetrator is either extremely confident or stupid thinking they will pull it off with William's family right around the corner
  • Could it be that, if it was a neighbour or visitor to a neighbour, that they could take William back to the house, put him in a car and then drive off? My understanding is that the street was not cordoned off and vehicles could come and go. (I may be wrong)
Can someone please enlighten me: when did FGM find out they were coming earlier? Was it just that night when they arrived or did they call ahead. I can't recall. It may be possible She mentioned in passing to a "friendly" neighbour that they were arriving earlier than expected.

I just think it is such a quiet, secluded street for just "anyone" to be on that street. I think the perpetrator was familiar with the street.

All IMO
JMOO

IMO if we go with the stranger theory (for me this includes anyone who even had a small encounter with William before) my thoughts are the following:
  • The perpetrator lived on the street, was visiting a neighbour on the street or was there to do work (I think someone mentioned this up thread)
  • As William arrived a day earlier than planned, and that no one could have known for certain William would be alone at that time playing outside for that short period, I believe it was opportunistic.
  • The perpetrator is either extremely confident or stupid thinking they will pull it off with William's family right around the corner
  • Could it be that, if it was a neighbour or visitor to a neighbour, that they could take William back to the house, put him in a car and then drive off? My understanding is that the street was not cordoned off and vehicles could come and go. (I may be wrong)
Can someone please enlighten me: when did FGM find out they were coming earlier? Was it just that night when they arrived or did they call ahead. I can't recall. It may be possible She mentioned in passing to a "friendly" neighbour that they were arriving earlier than expected.

I just think it is such a quiet, secluded street for just "anyone" to be on that street. I think the perpetrator was familiar with the street.

All IMO
JMOO

IIRC FM rang FGM as they left Sydney to tell her they were on their way right then. So that would make it later on Thursday afternoon that FGM found out that they were coming a tad earlier than expected.

I think
The perp is retired, unemployed, self employed or works night shifts- given the time of abduction. 40 + in age.
I can’t help but feel the perp did this by foot as there was no indication of Car sighting by residents, by cctv / camera .. I don’t have confidence in the alleged sighting of speeding car by local residents (was it Chapman?) as logically for me hesitation in reporting directly to officials &the delay doing so hold no weight - to me.

the person responsible here, I believe acted alone, has a history with police & interacts with society on their terms,solely for their benefit (such as paid work, or basic living needs) yet is very socially cut off. IMO anyone who harms /abuses / abducts a child has sociopathic / narcissistic /psychotic profiling. I don’t believe it was an accident covered up.
I really can only believe the perp lived on the street, stumbled to the street from the Bush by sheer chance, or perhaps was there for work.
I hope this piece of work is exposed very soon. My heart breaks for little William and his families.

ETA- I also believe the perp was somewhat local & had met William on another occasion if only briefly, and used quick thinking of that encounter to lure him away. This person acts on impulse, thinks quickly and I don’t believe it was planned.
Good post, to add to it, who of the following POIs fits best.
I’ve rated mine from first to last.
1 RD
2 Creepy house owner/tenant
3 BS
4 FA
5 AJ
6 PS
Would love to see others thoughts, or POIs Ive left out.

All IMO
JMOO

It's possible someone might have been passing the house while heading into the bush at the end of Benaroon, too, for various reasons - visiting people who live in there, taking a short-cut, collecting scrap metal, enjoys 4w-driving in the bush tracks...

Good post, to add to it, who of the following POIs fits best.
I’ve rated mine from first to last.
1 RD
2 Creepy house owner/tenant
3 BS
4 FA
5 AJ
6 PS
Would love to see others thoughts, or POIs Ive left out.

Can you remind me who RD is again... there's so many now. Is he the guy with the caravan at Herron's creek? I have a blank

Can you remind me who RD is again... there's so many now. Is he the guy with the caravan at Herron's creek? I have a blank
He is the one who was living in his van, kept chickens in it, worked at petrol station , and was arrested a few days after Williams disappearance, for sexual offences relating to males, who seemed to be special needs type people.

Thank you. So well used. I still think the person is relatively local or known to the area.
IMOO
I do too.
While the area of abduction is not overly populated which most likely would have exposed the predator to a witness / cctv I can’t see how someone could chance this without knowing the area well, the streets, residents, and surrounding bush and tracks to remain unseen. Maybe because I have the worst sense of direction and get lost very easily :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500