Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post, to add to it, who of the following POIs fits best.
I’ve rated mine from first to last.
1 RD
2 Creepy house owner/tenant
3 BS
4 FA
5 AJ
6 PS
Would love to see others thoughts, or POIs Ive left out.

my list is
1.P.S
2. R.D
3.B.S
4. Another male living on the street at that time.
5. A.J
6. R.C Purely based on his unusual behaviour reporting potential sighting.

I do wonder if any residents who’ve since moved from the street have returned since and if surveillance has been installed here and there?

1.PS.
2.BS.
3.PB.
4.KL.
5.JW.

(Previous post -'Removed because he was considered a big handful. Imo by on observer who instructed the abduction to take place').

So do you think PS was the instructee or the instructor? If the latter, given the order of #682, then it must be assumed that BS was the instructee?

1.PS.
2.BS.
3.PB.
4.KL.
5.JW.
whangarei, can you say if any of these people were present at the chance encounter you had in victoria, mentioned in thread 37?
no problem if not, its interesting reading back old posts, especially with some of the information we have now, i had forgotten about it

Last edited:
I do too.
While the area of abduction is not overly populated which most likely would have exposed the predator to a witness / cctv I can’t see how someone could chance this without knowing the area well, the streets, residents, and surrounding bush and tracks to remain unseen. Maybe because I have the worst sense of direction and get lost very easily :/
Not to mention, where and what cctv was working/non working or installed at the time. Who would kniw any of this?

Or maybe nothing at all to do with that. Maybe more sinister motives. IMO. Maybe a local tradie in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong motives? Of course this us just a hypothetical, so IMO.
Im sorry this post was in response to Whangs post..

Or maybe nothing at all to do with that. Maybe more sinister motives. IMO. Maybe a local tradie in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong motives? Of course this us just a hypothetical, so IMO.
If it was a tradie in your opinion, then wouldnt they be in the right pkace at the right time? With the wrong motives..IMO

I do too.
While the area of abduction is not overly populated which most likely would have exposed the predator to a witness / cctv I can’t see how someone could chance this without knowing the area well, the streets, residents, and surrounding bush and tracks to remain unseen. Maybe because I have the worst sense of direction and get lost very easily :/

Not to mention, where and what cctv was working/non working or installed at the time. Who would kniw any of this?

I strongly suspect Jubelin would. IMO
I doubt if Jubelin was the perp though, and I think that was the intent of the post - suggesting that if W was abducted, it had to have been by a local who would have known where any CCTV cameras were, what the movement on the street was like so as to know what potential witnesses might be lurking about, etc., so as not to risk getting caught. Considering that it is virtually impossible for this to have been planned however, since NOBODY could have known that W would be left alone for a time and at which time, perhaps not any thought was put into the risk, and the desire and seeming opportunity outweighed the risk at the time? But then such a haphazard move resulted in not one shred of evidence. Surely such a perp would have eventually made a mistake somewhere along the line in the past 5+ years?

A handful...as in WT? By a bystander PS? By a facs worker or extended family member?

Hi Georgy, I personally found it interesting to hear again from Whangarei after quite some time ( apologies if I'm mistaken)

I would hope that the knowledge that WH apparently has / had with the documented encounter long ago etc. & now this suggestion, has been reported to the correct channels - and also followed up to ensure it reached the correct people.

IMO, these criptic type messages serve no 'good' .
However, on that note, I will put out there for anyone who may have / think they have information but are unsure how to approach the 'reporting' process - please know you have massive support here behind you.

You can privately message anyone who you feel attuned / comfortable with - or go straight to the Moderator.

Bless ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member