ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many folks would leave all those personal items in their car. Just doesn’t make sense. Feels like abduction to me.

I’m gonna check to see what happens to abandoned vehicles. In my state there is a two day grace period to get it moved.

One more thought. Any time I have called for tow truck - every single time - the requirement is cash payment. No ifs, ands or buts. The tow truck driver needs to be questioned about this.

Maybe someone saw the car and decided to call the tow company

I wonder what the routine for abandoned vehicles on the highways & interstates are in that area?
I’m asking because here it would not have been towed that quickly.
(Unless it were parked in a way that make cause accidents, etc)
A state trooper or other LE official would check out the vehicle and then stick a bright colored notification on it. If it wasn’t gone by the set time, then it would be towed.
But again, that’s here..not sure how it works in ME area.

That’s why I believe she wasn’t the one who called for a tow...too much time in between, plus her phone being left in the car. I think she thought she could easily go get a little gas, return and be on her way. But when she never returned and car was abandoned on side of road, a tow was called.

MOO
I just wonder why she didn't take her phone with her? She also left her purse behind- how did she intend to pay for the gas?

I am trying to think of the area she was at and how far she would have had to walk. It's a pretty busy area at that time. I am wondering who saw her walking- was it just one person, or more than one? The closest gas station that I can see is almost a mile away off of exit 9.

I just wonder why she didn't take her phone with her? She also left her purse behind- how did she intend to pay for the gas?

I am trying to think of the area she was at and how far she would have had to walk. It's a pretty busy area at that time. I am wondering who saw her walking- was it just one person, or more than one? The closest gas station that I can see is almost a mile away off of exit 9.

Family stated even though she left her ATM card behind, they do believe she had a little cash on her.

But I still don’t understand why she would leave her phone behind. As a woman, if I am walking alone in that situation, I’m carrying my phone.

Family stated even though she left her ATM card behind, they do believe she had a little cash on her.

But I still don’t understand why she would leave her phone behind. As a woman, if I am walking alone in that situation, I’m carrying my phone.
I wouldn't leave my phone or my wallet behind. The purse I could do without while walking, but I would at least take my wallet, just in case.

I just feel like something is missing here between her walking to the gas station and the tow.

As someone mentioned above- you have to pay for that tow right there and then, or they won't tow your vehicle. That's why people get Triple AAA so they don't have to deal with it, as sometimes you don't always have the money for a tow on hand. It is odd- she went to get gas- was the tank found empty after it was towed? Did she have a container in her hand and was she seen on video carrying it?

Then a tow truck was called because the car was found broken down- by who? If it broke down, why would she go get gas, especially since she had Triple A and could have waited for them to show up? She could have also called her parents or friends, while waiting for the tow truck to come, but she didn't. It appears she didn't call/text anybody.

I am just picturing this area in my head, the distance to the closest gas station, walking to and from, then a tow truck called, but she disappeared.

Something is just not adding up to me.

I may have read over it somehow, but do we actually know she went for gas? That she never made it to a gas station?

I don’t remember reading that anywhere.
I know her family stated they believe she may have tried to go get gas but has that been confirmed??

I may have read over it somehow, but do we actually know she went for gas? That she never made it to a gas station?

I don’t remember reading that anywhere.
I know her family stated they believe she may have tried to go get gas but has that been confirmed??
Her phone purse keys ATM card were all in the car. She has AAA so not sure why she didn’t call them or her sister to help. We still don’t know where she is. We think she has her license and may have gone to a nearby gas station with cash. (We think she may have been close to running out.)

Missing Persons Cases Network

That came from the family. That is what is confusing me, to be honest, and it just doesn't make any sense.

Depending upon which one you walk to, one of the convenient marts with gas pumps is .92 miles away, while other gas stations are 1.25- 2 miles away.

Hmmm...Thanks. That’s not that far away...

It would be great to have a visual of this.

Steelslady, would you mind please posting the names and locations of those gas stations so I can map it out when I get home? Tia. Glad you’re local.

How definite is the sighting of her walking? It is so hard to understand why she would leave keys and phone. Maybe no pockets? Two of my warmer coats do NOT have pockets, which makes them virtually useless...bought cheap second-hand, okay TMI.

Is she 27 or 37? Missing person post has her at 27, Websleuths has her at 37. The only reason I ask is because at 27 it's much more normal for your parents to own your car and know what services you have or don't have and your cash situation. I'm closer to 37, no way my mom knows what services I do or don't have, who my insurance is (well maybe I haven't changed it in 20 years and she started me on it), if I have triple A, how much money I have on me. So if she's 37 and her parents are still this involved that screams issues, at 27 I think normal for today's 27 years olds (no offense but they seem to be perfectly fine giving up independence for security, where I was happy to freeze and eat ramen in favor of privacy lol)

Is she 27 or 37? Missing person post has her at 27, Websleuths has her at 37. The only reason I ask is because at 27 it's much more normal for your parents to own your car and know what services you have or don't have and your cash situation. I'm closer to 37, no way my mom knows what services I do or don't have, who my insurance is (well maybe I haven't changed it in 20 years and she started me on it), if I have triple A, how much money I have on me. So if she's 37 and her parents are still this involved that screams issues, at 27 I think normal for today's 27 years olds (no offense but they seem to be perfectly fine giving up independence for security, where I was happy to freeze and eat ramen in favor of privacy lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul