ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder why she didn't take her phone with her? She also left her purse behind- how did she intend to pay for the gas?

I am trying to think of the area she was at and how far she would have had to walk. It's a pretty busy area at that time. I am wondering who saw her walking- was it just one person, or more than one? The closest gas station that I can see is almost a mile away off of exit 9.
When I looked at a map, the exit for Washington appears to be just north of a bridge. And I checked exits there for gas stations. All were on opposite side of bridge expanse going south. Might that explain why she would walk north?

How definite is the sighting of her walking? It is so hard to understand why she would leave keys and phone. Maybe no pockets? Two of my warmer coats do NOT have pockets, which makes them virtually useless...bought cheap second-hand, okay TMI.
True. And who saw her walking? Some random passerby who remembered days later and called it in when MSM reported her missing? Lots of maybes there.

Family said car was broken down.
Has it been stated that it was out of gas?
Just reading through everything
Family spectated that she took her license and cash and may have been walking to a gas station. Broken down could mean either.

Missing Persons Cases Network

"Her phone purse keys ATM card were all in the car. She has AAA so not sure why she didn’t call them or her sister to help. We still don’t know where she is. We think she has her license and may have gone to a nearby gas station with cash. (We think she may have been close to running out.)"

I am getting the impression from reading that she was unhappy. I do hope she is alright.

She parks her car, either broken down or nearly out of gas.
Has triple A but doesn't call.
Has a sister but doesn't call.
Leaves her belongings behind
Doesn't look good
I hope she is safe

Family spectated that she took her license and cash and may have been walking to a gas station. Broken down could mean either.

Missing Persons Cases Network

"Her phone purse keys ATM card were all in the car. She has AAA so not sure why she didn’t call them or her sister to help. We still don’t know where she is. We think she has her license and may have gone to a nearby gas station with cash. (We think she may have been close to running out.)"
Close to running out? Why not drive to that station then? Do they know exactly what’s wrong with car? Maybe I’m missing something?

Close to running out? Why not drive to that station then? Do they know exactly what’s wrong with car? Maybe I’m missing something?

I may be missing something too.
I really don' t understand the call to the towing company

I am not getting abduction vibe. Not yet

I am hoping she just needed some time to gather her thoughts

I am in the Portland area and have some friends connected to her so I have been watching social media for info...One of their family friends posted on a newspaper Facebook comment that she would NEVER be without her phone... And elsewhere I saw (I believe on our local news fb page, WGME) that police were the ones that flagged the car to be towed.

Given her Facebook status from a few days before I am worried this may not end well. There was a case super similar to this a few weeks ago and the guy abandoned his car on the side of the road and went into the woods and was found a few days later (suicide). Praying that will not be the case here and she is found and gets the help it sounds like she needs :( From the sounds of it she is a sweet girl with two kids that need her.

Oh dear. I didn’t like the “I just want peace” post given her mysterious disappearance Sounds ominous. Boy she has cute kids. Praying for her safe return home.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I agree. Also, I noticed she changed her FB profile photo early in the morning of the same day she disappeared. She changed it to a photo of her kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks