PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

To be completely honest, the addition of the psychological analyst threw me. I went on the fence.

I feel so, so bad for the surviving son. I pray he is getting counseling and is being closely watched and loved.

I feel so, so bad for the surviving son. I pray he is getting counseling and is being closely watched and loved.

I keep thinking about him too. I can’t imagine all he’s going through mentally; losing his siblings, feelings towards his mother, wishing he’d have been home to save them, wondering why he was spared... heartbreak!!

The Morning Call on Twitter

Mother charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged in basement of Berks County home

“Lisa Rachelle Snyder, 36, was charged Monday with first-degree murder, endangering the welfare of children and sexual intercourse with a dog. A news conference is planned for 2 p.m”

WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?! I mean I knew the first part, but bestiality!?!? Oh My GOD!

I'm kind of surprised it took so long to arrest her. I'm wondering if they were waiting on tox results.

I don’t know. It’s pretty fast. Remember that she gets speedy trial rights so they want to have their ducks in a row before charging.

But I think there was a lot to wade through. Interviews, her electronics, school and bus data, toxicology, etc.

and she had video/image evidence of her assaults. OMG.... never in a million years did I even consider this - not ever

No. She’s even more disturbed than I thought. I’m surprised the kids survived as long as they did. God knows what went on in that house.

How can a creature like that be allowed to care for children?

She bought the dog lead THAT DAY according to her. And she sent explicit pics of her and the dog to someone. Good Lord.

Pennsylvania mom charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged in home, Googled ‘hanging yourself,’ officials say

From the above:

"Snyder said the day her children died, Conner came home from school and asked her if he could go “downstairs to build a fort.” She said Conner asked if he could use a dog lead on the table that she had just bought that day and she said yes. Snyder said as Conner went up and down the stairs, taking dining room chairs with him, she was putting laundry away and went outside for a cigarette.

Snyder told police after about 10 minutes outside, she went back to ask the children what they wanted for dinner and that’s when she found them hanging. Snyder said she tried to lift her daughter, who weighs about 40 pounds, but she told police when her “anxiety spikes,” she starts to sweat profusely and was unable to remove the dog lead. Snyder also told police she tried to lift her son, who weighs about 150 pounds, but was unable to."

Well, at least we now know the story she tried to sell to explain a lot of the questions we all had. Building a fort. Her anxiety spiked. What a bunch of BS. What a depraved depraved...thing she is. Not sure about motive but I'm going with money and sympathy.

Lisa-Snyder-Children-Found-Hanging-In-Home.jpg

Mother arrested in deaths of siblings found hanging in Berks County basement

They keep adding info to these articles. I wish they would just publish the affidavits so we could read them for ourselves. Wonder who she sent the beastiality stuff to

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back