PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

Didn't the original articles on this case say that by the time of the incident that the dog was already gone from the home? Just trying to put things in their proper chronological order.

They did.

Maybe at today's press conference we'll find out once and for all if the dog is OK. Rumors abound on social media!

I would think that just the setting up of the chairs and dog lead would be enough for pre-meditation, but you are right, the searches seal the deal.

Do people really think that the cops won't go through their electronics? Did she think she set up such a solid story that her history wouldn't be probed?
Don't get me wrong, I love that criminals are this stupid, but it always amazes me.

I think she’s insane.

This arrest doesn't shock me. I had a feeling it was coming. I have always thought she placed the kids on chairs with the dog line around their necks as a punishment but this particular time one of the kids slipped or accidentally knocked their chair over and in the recoil on the dog line, the other lost footing too.

This arrest doesn't shock me. I had a feeling it was coming. I have always thought she placed the kids on chairs with the dog line around their necks as a punishment but this particular time one of the kids slipped or accidentally knocked their chair over and in the recoil on the dog line, the other lost footing too.

Her Google searches show clear premeditation for murder, not punishment.

Given her internet search history, or what we’ve learned of it so far, I really doubt this was an accidental slip during a regular punishment.

Except she researched how to hang someone and how to get away with murder. “I almost got away with it.”

77256680_2926902004001085_9036550232313167872_o.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back