AZ AZ - Grand Canyon, 'Little Miss X' UP9859, Wht/Hisp Fem, 11-17, nail file case "P" & "R", Oct'58

Good find...is it from the old FBI bulletins? It's so hard to know if this girls are still missing....I don't know where to begin.....one of them is a sketch isn't it?
Yes, I was reading all the fbi bulletins on ebooks from 1957, I'll have a good read of all the mp's from 1956 and 57 when I have a day off work.
I think the image of Judy is a photo but it does look like a sketch.

The orientation of the photo is at an angle, but I think Judy Palmer favors X a little.

I agree. I'd like to see a photo of her looking straight at the camera

I've done a bit of research and richelle is still alive and now in her late 70s so this is not her.
Zero info on Judy, it's like she doesn't exist, however I did find her parents names but that's about it, I can't view the records without paying for an ancestry account

I've done a bit of research and richelle is still alive and now in her late 70s so this is not her.
Zero info on Judy, it's like she doesn't exist, however I did find her parents names but that's about it, I can't view the records without paying for an ancestry account

Very good Sonz82....another one ruled out. Ancestry....stuff behind a pay wall grrrrr.

I think this is her. She seems to be deceased.

Judith Anne West
United States, GenealogyBank Obituaries, 1980-2014

Name: Judith Anne West
Event Type: Obituary
Event Date: 24 Mar 1999
Event Place: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Relationship to Deceased: Deceased
Birth Date: 11 Feb 1940
Birthplace: Oklahoma City, , Oklahoma
Death Date: 22 Mar 1999
Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, The
Spouse and Children
Gilbert West Husband Male
Greg West Son Male
Jeffrey West Son Male
Stacy Roberts Daughter Female
Parents and Siblings
Ross Atchison Palmer Father Male
Jerri Marie Palmer Starr Mother Female

I think this is her. She seems to be deceased.

Judith Anne West
United States, GenealogyBank

Name: Judith Anne West
Event Type: Obituary
Event Date: 24 Mar 1999
Event Place: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Relationship to Deceased: Deceased
Birth Date: 11 Feb 1940
Birthplace: Oklahoma City, , Oklahoma
Death Date: 22 Mar 1999
Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, The
Spouse and Children
Gilbert West Husband Male
Greg West Son Male
Jeffrey West Son Male
Stacy Roberts Daughter Female
Parents and Siblings
Ross Atchison Palmer Father Male
Jerri Marie Palmer Starr Mother Female
Yeah that must be her, poor woman died quite young, but it's good she was found safe. Back to square one, so frustrating!

2 more names- Both girls look very similar to the reconstructions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191120-001306_Google Play Books.jpg
    Screenshot_20191120-001306_Google Play Books.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 50
Currently researching this possibly still missing girl. I've come up empty so far.

Attachments

• CollageMaker_20191202_111621359.jpg
    CollageMaker_20191202_111621359.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 20
2 more names- Both girls look very similar to the reconstructions.

I couldn't find any trace of Virginia Bogia (also known as Wirginia Bogia, or Virginia Schumacher Bogia) after her birth in 1939 in Beechwood, Haverford Township, Delaware county, Pennsylvania. I think this is the right one. Her mother's name is consistent with the name mentioned in the bulletin and the Schumacher name.

I don't, thats what I'm trying to find out. These two are harder to look for than the others, and I'm still finding potential matches lol

Aha...I see that I didn't read the word 'possible' with missing girl...... :eek:. I couldn't find the right Ms. Golden (yet?)

Aha...I see that I didn't read the word 'possible' with missing girl...... :eek:. I couldn't find the right Ms. Golden (yet?)

I'm having no luck either, but I'm not about to give up, this seems to have become a pet case of mine!
I'm convinced one of those old mp reports is this girl.
I found one bulletin of a 14 year old but she was easily searchable, there's a Wikipedia page on her case so, not her either. Grace, Virginia and another girl are potential matches that I'm looking into.

Edit: someone discovered that a newspaper report mentioned Grace had bowlegs, if it wasnt noticable or nobody noticed problems with LMXs legs and the article is accurate, then maybe this isn't Grace. Hmmm

It keeps on coming back in my head.... Mary Begay was wearing a white sweater and a pedal pusher pants.....I think this Jane Doe is not her....the clothes were to big for her....it feels like a dumping place for clothing and other stuff from several killings and they are actually the clothes Mary wore. To throw LE off...and her body buried somewhere else....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back