Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

Another thing, If someone out side the cabin had simply fired their gun in the air and collected any shells, Would there be any evidence? Perhaps someone first spooked her in an attempt to get her to empty her magazine?

Another thing, If someone out side the cabin had simply fired their gun in the air and collected any shells, Would there be any evidence? Perhaps someone first spooked her in an attempt to get her to empty her magazine?
If it happened at night it would be really hard to collect shells and bullets. The darkness out there is dark. There’s zero light pollution.

We do know the person in jail for the assault had an accomplice who is unidentified to date. It makes sense that the person in jail is owed a favour for not ratting the second person out. If Ade disappears, the charges disappear. Lundy may have already agreed to forget the incident, but Ade may have been more persistent. Lundy may have even abandoned Ade at the cabin and let the accomplice know exactly where she was. This would explain his laying low after she disappeared. All is MOO.
Don't remember learning the perp was caught- or 2nd perp . But I agree could be related as well as some kind of Cartel non payment action MOO

Last edited:
Gone girl - wasn't that a hoax? Y'all really believe she set this up? Doesn't make much sense to me. There are easier ways to disappear. Just knock over some stuff and break down the door and leave. But calling people, claiming you shot someone in the face, leaving your shoes and gun and cell phone on the roof, locking the door and walking away in the middle of the woods? Doesn't pass the sniff test with me.

Gone girl - wasn't that a hoax? Y'all really believe she set this up? Doesn't make much sense to me. There are easier ways to disappear. Just knock over some stuff and break down the door and leave. But calling people, claiming you shot someone in the face, leaving your shoes and gun and cell phone on the roof, locking the door and walking away in the middle of the woods? Doesn't pass the sniff test with me.
Did she call someone and say that or did somebody say she did and was it a disguised voice if true ?

Did she call someone and say that or did somebody say she did and was it a disguised voice if true ?

In the Brainscratch video, her sister didn't seem to indicate anything like that. She seemed pretty clear in her mind that it was indeed Adrienne on the call with a person who would know.

The whole Gone Girl scenario sounds wildly exciting but I can think of few in real life that have come to light that worked. I don't think it's because people are so successful at it.The crazy bride chick in GA, that didn't go so well, although that was a pretty different scenario. I don't think there are loads of people who disappeared themselves who are able to stay lost indefinitely, especially not in this connected, camera-filled, electronically driven world. Those people who do it successfully need a crazy amount of luck, money, resources, and shady connections. She's not Lord Lucan.

If she did plan to go Gone Girl, I think it would have been much more likely in the Metro Detroit area, not such a remote area. Lots more opportunity to make it look like a crime. Being an outdoor type person, she would know that you don't mess around with the woods, no matter how well you think you know them. Especially not in Michigan, at that time of the year when the weather can turn from pleasant to dreadful in an hour.

MOO, of course, and I could be totally off base.

Simply disappearing from society on your own accord is not something that is simple or even possible in most cases. It would require turning your back on all your assets and family. How would you earn a living? How would you see a doctor or a dentist? How would you get a drivers license, SSN or credit card? Maybe if one is wealthy and plans over several years, moving large amounts of cash to somewhere that it could later be accessed, they could fly under the radar and live modestly. To think AQ would even consider this or have the means to carry it out is ludicrous IMO.

Simply disappearing from society on your own accord is not something that is simple or even possible in most cases. It would require turning your back on all your assets and family. How would you earn a living? How would you see a doctor or a dentist? How would you get a drivers license, SSN or credit card? Maybe if one is wealthy and plans over several years, moving large amounts of cash to somewhere that it could later be accessed, they could fly under the radar and live modestly. To think AQ would even consider this or have the means to carry it out is ludicrous IMO.
Thanks for both of you at least discussing the chance of a "gone girl" scenario .

Adrienne is for sure gone.

She is beautiful woman who's "Actions" seem to be:
1. Moved to Southfield Condo 2018
2. Got attacked July 2019
3. Carry's a pistol
4. Decided to fix/ sell condo and go 200 miles north
5. Adopt and pay fees for a big old dog while up north

The Tale:
1. Helping uncle, watching animals from roof, ready cabin for Hunting,close cabin.
2. Left alone by B.F to look at animals from the roof,
3. Texts "cougar sighting" - pitch black nightime- oh it's same same B.F who left her to look at animals-just to deliver used floor tiles
4. Calls 3 people 1 answers middle night- tells L.E. what was said-

The Response:
5. Call content disclosed to public by L.E. ..why?
6. Search woods.
7. B.F.named person of interest- lawyer up.
8 Go fund me created.
imo

So- I am trying to find a way to let people know about a possible sighting of Ade that someone posted on a FB page but not sure if I can link it here. Could someone with lots more experience please let me know if/how I can do this?
(edited for spelling)

Last edited:
ALL MOO: I don’t want to say anything disrespectful or hurtful or rumor based but I think that getting tunnel vision in a case can be problematic. I think all scenarios in this case are a bit unbelievable! IMO though sometimes there are circumstances and situations that most of us just couldn’t wrap our heads around and there’s of course a possibility that could be true here.

These are FACTS about AQ’s disappearance so far (keeping in mind that there are definitely a handful of facts LE has not shared with us):

- No blood
- No Ada
- No shots fired from outside the cabin
- Dog left unharmed

IMO Sometimes people get caught up in things and people they feel a need to run away from. IMO some people do this and don’t tell others because they fear it would be somehow harmful.

IMO it would make sense if you wanted someone other than LE or the people you love to think something bad had happened to you. IMO it would make sense if you thought you were protecting people you love.

I’m not saying this happened. I’m just saying that I could see that as motivation even if the technicalities don’t quite add up.

This is JMO, but I personally agree with you. I tend to think that the only way it would really be feasible to do so would be if the person was fine with and/or planning to live in the streets and adopt a homeless and transient lifestyle. Even in that case ... what does one do when they tire of that life? What if you want to get some sort of welfare or public government assistance?

There should be GSR or Gun Shot Residue. It can be hard to find and test for if a small department is working the case with lower resources than a larger State or Federal forensic team. You'll have primer residue, casing residue, filings off of lead, steel, or copper jackets that particulate when fired, there is almost always unburned and burning powder ejected with the bullet. Of course the casings and bullet are easier to find and identify/match to a gun/scene. A revolver or an automatic weapon generally have a lot of powder coming out around the cylinder/ejector that gets on the hands and clothing of the shooter. I didn't read how much of a forensic investigation they had done there. Hopefully, it was treated as a forensic crime scene from the start and worked that way.

There should be GSR or Gun Shot Residue. It can be hard to find and test for if a small department is working the case with lower resources than a larger State or Federal forensic team. You'll have primer residue, casing residue, filings off of lead, steel, or copper jackets that particulate when fired, there is almost always unburned and burning powder ejected with the bullet. Of course the casings and bullet are easier to find and identify/match to a gun/scene. A revolver or an automatic weapon generally have a lot of powder coming out around the cylinder/ejector that gets on the hands and clothing of the shooter. I didn't read how much of a forensic investigation they had done there. Hopefully, it was treated as a forensic crime scene from the start and worked that way.

Some of the news stations showed pictures of several MSP vehicles at the cabin. Guessing those were forensics, since they don't seem to handling the actual investigation.

Thanks for both of you at least discussing the chance of a "gone girl" scenario .

Adrienne is for sure gone.

She is beautiful woman who's "Actions" seem to be:
1. Moved to Southfield Condo 2018
2. Got attacked July 2019
3. Carry's a pistol
4. Decided to fix/ sell condo and go 200 miles north
5. Adopt and pay fees for a big old dog while up north

The Tale:
1. Helping uncle, watching animals from roof, ready cabin for Hunting,close cabin.
2. Left alone by B.F to look at animals from the roof,
3. Texts "cougar sighting" - pitch black nightime- oh it's same same B.F who left her to look at animals-just to deliver used floor tiles
4. Calls 3 people 1 answers middle night- tells L.E. what was said-

The Response:
5. Call content disclosed to public by L.E. ..why?
6. Search woods.
7. B.F.named person of interest- lawyer up.
8 Go fund me created.
imo
She bought the condo in 2016.
There appears to be some convoluting of what’s public with regard to fixing the condo. She wanted to fix it to sell. I don’t recall any public/media information that she planned to move up north..? Or am I reading your statement wrong?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back