KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
link please? The one that was being discussed over the weekend? or something newer? I don't see anything newer. Thanks in advance.

(When I said "still nothing" I meant it as, still she has not been found...)

Go to the Where is Andrea Knabel Facebook page.

There is also an updated article by the Courier Journal about the car stalking

According to the Courier Journal, Andrea had gotten into a fight with Sarah earlier that night before she went over to Erin's house.

Anyways, Erin called her parents to tell Sarah and Ethan to let her in the house but they say they never saw her or knew she came back to the house.

Why would she call her parents to let Andrea in? Why not call Sarah or her boyfriend?
Wouldn’t they be expecting her back at the house after going to the hospital?
Erin and her father seem to be very involved in putting up posters, searching, etc.

Andrea Michelle Knabel, 37, a mother from Louisville, Kentucky, who dedicates her time volunteering for an organization that searches for missing people, has vanished. Now, she’s missing. She was last seen around 1 a.m. on August 13, 2019, walking in the area of the 4000 block of Fincastle Road near her home in Louisville’s Audubon Park. Andrea had been volunteering for the group “Missing in America,” an organization unaffiliated with Dateline’s digital series, which has a mission to locate missing adults and children. Louisville Metro Police said Andrea made some phone calls asking for a ride between 1:30 a.m. and 2 a.m., in the area where she was last seen. But her cell phone has “not been active” since then. The organization said Andrea is the first member of the group to have gone missing. Andrea is described as 5’ 7” tall, approximately 190 pounds, with light brown hair. She was last seen wearing a light-colored tank top and white shorts.

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/six-years-dateline-s-missing-america-134-still-missing-n1096226

I thought her cell Phone was active at her moms house around 6:30am?

And why wouldn’t Sarah wonder where Andrea could be at that time of night? I can’t imagine locking someone out and think it’s ok for a female alone (and upset) to walk in even a supposedly safe neighborhood in the wee hours of the night.

There was an unidentified woman found Dec 1st in Philadelphia. I was wondering about her possibly being Andrea. WARNING GRAPHIC POSTMORTEM PHOTO:
PA - W/F/ Under 40 - UP 62263 - Philadelphia County - 1 December 2019 *GRAPHIC*
The height/weight is close to Andrea's but this could mean she has been living on the streets since she went missing. Does that seem possible? I have not followed Andrea's case closely.

There was an unidentified woman found Dec 1st in Philadelphia. I was wondering about her possibly being Andrea. WARNING GRAPHIC POSTMORTEM PHOTO:
PA - W/F/ Under 40 - UP 62263 - Philadelphia County - 1 December 2019 *GRAPHIC*
The height/weight is close to Andrea's but this could mean she has been living on the streets since she went missing. Does that seem possible? I have not followed Andrea's case closely.
Bbm-
Yes, it’s the most likely scenario imo. This could very well be her, I hope they are checking.. :(

Erin is adamant that it is not Andrea and if I had to guess I would say that woman is not Andrea either. However, you cannot deny the similarities in both height, weight and facial features. I'm glad she is getting it medically checked out though. I read it can take 6 to 8 weeks thru DNA testing. I think that's insanely too long for this day and age with technology nowadays but I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow