Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dulos' attorney again asks Fotis about how the business relationship between him and Hilliard Farber changed. Dulos says in 2010, after the birth of his 5th child, Farber told him that in the future, "any advancements were not loans." @News12CT

@davealtimari

Attorney Murray going through series of invoices for work Fore group did on Pound Ridge guest house that appear to show several of what Weinstein claimed were loans actually just payments to Fore group for work done at Pound ridge. Already laid out about half million in invoices.

Dulos' attorney has produced invoices that show this--invoices that appear to be a surprise to the plaintiff's attorney, Richard Weinstein. He says those were never turned over to him until this morning.
Yet , judge allowed them !!!!

Dulos' attorney again asks Fotis about how the business relationship between him and Hilliard Farber changed. Dulos says in 2010, after the birth of his 5th child, Farber told him that in the future, "any advancements were not loans." @News12CT
I recall when FD talked to the Greek media- that he said his marriage starting going down in 2010..now he is trying to say that same year his FIL basically gave him the “gift” of non payment??? Appears to me FD has had a plan for a longgggg time...

Yet , judge allowed them !!!!

This is really strange to me but then again, being trial by judge he may have allowed them knowing that if they are proven to be illegitimate he will know the truth and be able to make a judgement without being biased by tainted evidence. I just pray Weinstein can show where HF paid for the Pound Ridge guest house. It would be awesome to see it blow up in FD's face and bring him more charges.

I would think HF's tax returns would show receipts for the improvements that could be written off.

Fotis Dulos' sister is also here for the civil trial. She told us, "He’s the nicest person I know. He’s a very, very good person." When asked if he could've hurt Jennifer Dulos, she said, “Oh no, no, no, not possible. To everyone who knows him, this is obvious."
@News12CT
this was back&forth between RD and a reporter
If he is the nicest person she knows I would hate to run into any of the other people she knows. She better wake up before it’s too late.

@SabinaKuriakose

“That’s his problem...”—Fotis Dulos says the invoices should not be a surprise to Farber’s attorney, & that they were not required in discovery. Plaintiff’s attny Richard Weinstein is irate
@WTNH
I'm so worried for Weinstein's wellbeing......hope he can find it in himself to stay calm

This is really strange to me but then again, being trial by judge he may have allowed them knowing that if they are proven to be illegitimate he will know the truth and be able to make a judgement without being biased by tainted evidence. I just pray Weinstein can show where HF paid for the Pound Ridge guest house. It would be awesome to see it blow up in FD's face and bring him more charges.

I would think HF's tax returns would show receipts for the improvements that could be written off.
I don’t see how FD would have any money to pay for any construction costs. It would seem he would have to get the money from the Farber’s first to pay for materials etc. He probably used the money for himself instead of paying what he was supposed to. I think he wouldn’t let something like that go for so long. MOO

Fotis Dulos' sister is also here for the civil trial. She told us, "He’s the nicest person I know. He’s a very, very good person." When asked if he could've hurt Jennifer Dulos, she said, “Oh no, no, no, not possible. To everyone who knows him, this is obvious."
@News12CT
this was back&forth between RD and a reporter

If FD is her standard for a "nice" person, all I can say is she must not know many truly nice people:(
Was he "nice" when he slugged the guy in the Farber's garage?
Was he "nice" when he tried to run Jennifer over with his car in their driveway?
Was he "nice" when he shut the door & menacingly cornered Jennifer in her bedroom?
Was he "nice" when he repeatedly berated his children during skiing lessons, so much so that one child developed mental health issues?
Was he "nice" when he was cheating on Jennifer?
Was he "nice" when he demanded Jennifer & the children live in the same house with his mistress & her child?
C'mon now.

@SabinaKuriakose

“That’s his problem...”—Fotis Dulos says the invoices should not be a surprise to Farber’s attorney, & that they were not required in discovery. Plaintiff’s attny Richard Weinstein is irate
@WTNH
MOO I hope this will end up showing how crooked FD and his atty are when the truth about these “just discovered” invoices comes out..

I have always wondered if the benefactor went through the attorney to maintain attorney/client privilege to avoid being dragged into the lawsuit. JMO
Absolutely possible! People with lots to hide IMO know ALL the angles! But in general most things come out in the wash and unfortunately this 'wash cycle' is stuck on 'wash' at the moment!
MOO

@SabinaKuriakose

@WTNH
FD plays dirty across all game boards, he just always seems to scheme a step ahead of
Everyone.

Entire situation with the 'hail mary invoices' is UNREAL! Does the Judge have no standards? Hope Weinstein files for immediate mistrial but I am sure he needs to review options with GF as this will simply play into the hands of the DELAY DELAY DELAY and MORE DELAY crew of FD legal thugs!

So disappointed in Judge Noble. Simply no words. What is the point of having rules of evidence to have them simply 'tossed' at will? I'm baffled here.

MOO

The Greek real-estate developer looked confused and concerned — and his lawyer put his head in his hands — in Hartford court as a witness revealed that Fotis bought flights to Fort Lauderdale and Miami in Florida, Argentina, Puerto Rico and the British Virgin Islands for himself, his gal pal and her daughter as far back as December 2015.
As part of a forensic examination of Fotis’s finances, a paralegal employed by Farber’s lawyer told the civil-court judge that the real-estate developer lived a lavish jet-set lifestyle with his mistress.

In December 2017, Fotis purchased JetBlue tickets for him, Traconis and her daughter, Nicole, the court heard.

In March 2017, he bought American Airlines tickets to Miami for him and his lover, who were off again to Argentina in August 2018.

In December, he splashed out on a room in the St Regis in Florida and bought flights for him, Traconis and her teen daughter.

Later that month, Fotis also purchased tickets for him and his lover to San Juan in Puerto Rico and St Thomas in the British Virgin Islands.
https://nypost.com/2019/12/03/jenni...utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Fotis Dulos testifies at civil trial in financial dispute with mother of estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, missing since May

Picture of the day! FD looking at financial document:

O4G3F7QSTRG2DN2DSWNVTBNJG4.jpg

Fotis Dulos examines a financial statement during his testimony in a civil case brought by Gloria Farber, the mother of Jennifer Farber Dulos, his estranged wife who disappeared in May of this year. Farber is claiming Dulos owes around $3-miilion in unpaid loans to the estate of her late husband Hilliard Farber. (Mark Mirko / Hartford Courant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288