Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greek real-estate developer looked confused and concerned — and his lawyer put his head in his hands — in Hartford court as a witness revealed that Fotis bought flights to Fort Lauderdale and Miami in Florida, Argentina, Puerto Rico and the British Virgin Islands for himself, his gal pal and her daughter as far back as December 2015.
As part of a forensic examination of Fotis’s finances, a paralegal employed by Farber’s lawyer told the civil-court judge that the real-estate developer lived a lavish jet-set lifestyle with his mistress.

In December 2017, Fotis purchased JetBlue tickets for him, Traconis and her daughter, Nicole, the court heard.

In March 2017, he bought American Airlines tickets to Miami for him and his lover, who were off again to Argentina in August 2018.

In December, he splashed out on a room in the St Regis in Florida and bought flights for him, Traconis and her teen daughter.

Later that month, Fotis also purchased tickets for him and his lover to San Juan in Puerto Rico and St Thomas in the British Virgin Islands.
https://nypost.com/2019/12/03/jenni...utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

The Greek real-estate developer looked confused and concerned — and his lawyer put his head in his hands — in Hartford court as a witness revealed that Fotis bought flights to Fort Lauderdale and Miami in Florida, Argentina, Puerto Rico and the British Virgin Islands for himself, his gal pal and her daughter as far back as December 2015.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/03/jenni...utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

As Nancy Grace would say, "BOMBSHELL"! Looks like the affair might have started much earlier than even those that speculated on here as the 'FO + HO' show started in early 2016!

2015 - that is something to really sit and think about IMO!

MOO

What is so stunning to hear here in Court is that FD WAS spending money on MT and her daughter and 'living the high life' WHILE at the SAME TIME he was BILLING JD for childcare and NOT paying any child support for his 5 children from the time they left 4Jx.

The next time Fotis Dulos stands outside ANY courthouse talking about 'how he misses his children' or 'loves his children very much', just remember that he CHOSE to NOT SUPPORT THEM and put that ALL on JD and GF/Farber Family.

IMO "DEADBEAT DAD" simply doesn't cover the magnitude of what we are learning about in court. FD had money to support his children BUT CHOSE to NOT SUPPORT HIS CHILDREN or maintain his financial obligations at 4Jx.

I hope we see a total of these expenses detailed in court.

MOO

Last edited:
Absolutely possible! People with lots to hide IMO know ALL the angles! But in general most things come out in the wash and unfortunately this 'wash cycle' is stuck on 'wash' at the moment!
MOO

Waiting for your washing machine to complete it's many wash cycles, is like watching paint dry.
But in the end, you have a well, finished product.
Hope with all these tactics by FD and Co., when finally we have the case completed, Weinstein will be beaming.
Surely, these Creeps involved, have just made too many intentional 'blunders' and when they're all listed, with clear paperwork, a vivid picture is presented.
MOO.

Brilliant question!

But I guess my answer would be whether you would want to wire money to FORE if you knew what all they were up to?

Not sure about you but I don't think I would put my name on a 1$ deposit to FORE.

IMO Greek Guy was smart and knew precisely WHO/WHAT he was dealing with and so wired the money directly (we have absolutely no info as to whether this in fact happened too) (my guess is not as these guys all look to be quite slow to open their wallets!)) which was what made the inclusion of this information beyond slimey IMO too as it was total hearsay and designed to confuse the deponent and cloud the record).

MOO
Thank you for your thoughts...I was under the impression (incorrectly, I think) that the Greek Guy was a "friend" of FD...loaning him money. If he was, in fact, a friend...it speaks volumes that he didn't trust FD/Fore Group...lol!!! And that their "friendship" ended when the check was written. moo...

Thank you for your thoughts...I was under the impression (incorrectly, I think) that the Greek Guy was a "friend" of FD...loaning him money. If he was, in fact, a friend...it speaks volumes that he didn't trust FD/Fore Group...lol!!! And that their "friendship" ended when the check was written. moo...

you are right
it was a friend

The Reporters aren't really 'live tweeting' unfortunately so I didn't catch which "FD Friend" it was that made this payment (or alleged payment as so far as we know it hasn't been confirmed as received by Estate accountants). Knowing Atty BM and FD there was no confirmation paperwork of any wire, bank statement, email from atty etc. I was probably just a random statement made without substantiation but who knows. I wish the Reporters were really 'live tweeting'.

MOO

IIRC it was stated somewhere that his $$ allegedly had to pass through HF's bank account because FD's bank wasn't connected to or was not set up to accept transfers from the Greek bank that the money was coming from.

IMO it could have been done by FD too to keep the paper trail of incoming funds out of FORE as a wire of that size would have to be reported by the bank etc. Perhaps such 'special accommodations' was 'normal business practices' of FD circle of 'friends'? If so, IMO its not normal business practice and any accountant would find it unacceptable as any 'paper trail' would be disturbed.

MOO

Him and Tout are still friends and going strong.

IIRC it was stated somewhere that his $$ allegedly had to pass through HF's bank account because FD's bank wasn't connected to or was not set up to accept transfers from the Greek bank that the money was coming from.
I have to call 'BS' on this concept as FD from what I can tell did business with Peoples Bank and Farmington Bank and I'm sure others. These smaller local banks all have ways to get incoming funds from overseas via correspondent relationships. My guess is FD didn't want to bear the costs, waste any extra time and simply wanted no paper trail at his bank as those accounts would be subject to subpoena from JD in the divorce.

MOO

As part of a forensic examination of Fotis’s finances, a paralegal employed by Farber’s lawyer told the civil-court judge that the real-estate developer lived a lavish jet-set lifestyle with his mistress.

In December 2017, Fotis purchased JetBlue tickets for him, Traconis and her daughter, Nicole, the court heard.

In March 2017, he bought American Airlines tickets to Miami for him and his lover, who were off again to Argentina in August 2018.

In December, he splashed out on a room in the St Regis in Florida and bought flights for him, Traconis and her teen daughter.

Later that month, Fotis also purchased tickets for him and his lover to San Juan in Puerto Rico and St Thomas in the British Virgin Islands.

Yikes.
Who paid for all this?: certainly Jennifer's monies, via Faber.
Now when these accounts, receipts are looked into, with detail, the money trail will become obvious.:):)
FD and attachments, living 'off'', with style, using Faber money.

So who would believe, Fabers gave monies to FD, to splurge on himself, his mistress, and mistress's daughter.
So another gift for FD.
I don't think so: similar to his building construction gifts.
MOO.

In December, he splashed out on a room in the St Regis in Florida...BBM
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is a peerless haven of oceanfront elegance, refined luxury, and anticipatory service. Awarded the coveted Forbes five-star and AAA five-diamond awards for 2017, our exclusive hotel in Bal Harbour-Miami Beach, Florida is directly across from the celebrated Bal Harbour Shops; the whirlwind energy of South Beach and premier events like the world-renowned Art Basel are moments away.
Rooms here run from $579/night - up to $3,389/night. All the while, Jennifer is paying for EVERYTHING to support her children. While this "ducker" is jetting to the St. Regis...I hate him more and more - everyday!!! moo...

In December, he splashed out on a room in the St Regis in Florida...BBM
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is a peerless haven of oceanfront elegance, refined luxury, and anticipatory service. Awarded the coveted Forbes five-star and AAA five-diamond awards for 2017, our exclusive hotel in Bal Harbour-Miami Beach, Florida is directly across from the celebrated Bal Harbour Shops; the whirlwind energy of South Beach and premier events like the world-renowned Art Basel are moments away.
Rooms here run from $579/night - up to $3,389/night. All the while, Jennifer is paying for EVERYTHING to support her children. While this "ducker" is jetting to the St. Regis...I hate him more and more - everyday!!! moo...

What a sleaze bag::eek: So money grows on trees, owned by the Fabers.
The more we hear about this Creep, with the many details and incidents uncovered, we see a selfish specimen, now unravelling before our eyes, in Court.
So, his sister, stated FD is a nice guy.:rolleyes:
I don't think so, and neither does anyone else, who matters.
FD has 'hangers on' who now will be left, in the lurch.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member