AMBER ALERT CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this sounds good. Who are her parents, where are her parents? What death is being investigated? A child or an adult? Was she in foster care? And now she is unaccounted for from that home on Myrtle St. So many questions....and no answers.

5de653d592c6d.image.jpg

Vanessa Morales was last seen on Monday and they're searching for her in connection with a suspicious death investigation.

Ansonia police said Vanessa was living at a home on Myrtle Avenue. She was not home when police arrived.

Vanessa stands 2'2" tall and weighs 17 pounds.

She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Silver Alert issued for 1-year-old girl in connection with suspicious death investigation

From local PD FB page:

Ansonia Police Department
2 hrs ·
PRESS RELEASE

The Ansonia Police Department is attempting to locate a missing one-year old child, Venessa Morales, who may be endangered. Venessa was living in Ansonia on Myrtle Avenue at a residence where there is an active suspicious death investigation, however Venessa was not in the home and we have not been able to locate her. Venessa is a white female with brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Ansonia Police Department at 203-735-1885.

I'm assuming Venessa is the correct spelling of her name.

Worried for this baby, I hope they have some info soon about whom she might be with, vehicle description, etc. This is very local to me.

Police say the mother of the 1-year-old girl was found dead around 8:00 p.m. Monday night in her home on Myrtle Avenue.

Family members become concerned when they hadn’t heard from the mother in a couple days. The last time they were seen by family members was on Thanksgiving.

Police did a welfare check and found a deceased woman inside the house, but 1-year-old Vanessa was not in the home and have not been able to locate her.

[...]

Police tell News 8 they are interviewing the father and he is cooperating with detectives.

Ansonia1yrold.jpg IMG_4357.jpg

FBI, state police investigating suspicious death and searching for missing 1-year-old Ansonia child

The way I'm reading this, sounds like family members asked for a "Well Check" on them and that's when the police found the mom. Does this sound correct? So they were last seen on Thanksgiving, that was last Thursday.

FYI, the name is spelled correctly. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member