Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

She bought the condo in 2016.
There appears to be some convoluting of what’s public with regard to fixing the condo. She wanted to fix it to sell. I don’t recall any public/media information that she planned to move up north..? Or am I reading your statement wrong?
Thanks for clarification Cabff, just went off address last sold date. Point being, trying to pin down reason for sale. Thinking she hasn't been described as a "house flippers by family, and seeing no huge appreciation in her zip code, thought she may be selling it because of the attack, if so supporting her going north to hide, and of course not being sucessfull.R you 100% on 2016 and Zillow wrong on 2018? Don't change much though, where was she going to live? Did she pay cash? Sell Why?

To clear up an earlier post about her residences as well as Adrienne in general. She grew up in S Warren. She moved to Birmingham with her then boyfriend and now ex husband. They then moved to Bloomfield Hills and also bought a place in Applegate. When they separated, she stayed with a friend in Troy for a time. She then bought the condo in Southfield.
She is an avid hunter, both bow and rifle and loves every aspect of it, even gutting and processing it (eww). She built her own blind at their other place and always looked forward to opening day and the solitude of just sitting in it for hours, observing wildlife (she often sent pics) and waiting for just the right shot.
She loved her dogs (4 shepherds over the years) and loves animals in general. More than once she attempted to save baby bunnies or baby chipmunks in her yard-even though they tore up her beautiful flower beds.
As Jenny said, she’s had her CPL for about 10 years. She regularly practiced target shooting, so I mean it when I say she’s a good shot.
She is also VERY well versed in survival skills and is QUITE creative and innovative when it comes to meeting very basic needs with little to work with.
As I said before, she’s very intelligent. If she doesn’t know something, she learns it on her own.
She advanced often in her career and ALL of her knowledge was self-taught. She was well liked amongst peers and superiors and worked well with everyone. I can’t recall anyone that met and/or worked with her that didn’t like her. She had an injury about five years ago that led to some surgeries and the loss of work.
She’s most definitely a night owl and it isn’t at all unusual for her to not sleep at all some nights, even consecutive nights.
She loves her son more than anyone or anything. He’s always been first and they are very close. She also loves her biological family very much as well as her family by marriage. That didn’t end when her marriage ended. Her divorce was amicable and her and her ex remained friends for the most part. He’s a great guy and her opinion of him didn’t change just because they were no longer together.
I don’t know if this is helpful or not but
I'm guessing that most of you have deduced why I shared all of this.

This is JMO, but I personally agree with you. I tend to think that the only way it would really be feasible to do so would be if the person was fine with and/or planning to live in the streets and adopt a homeless and transient lifestyle. Even in that case ... what does one do when they tire of that life? What if you want to get some sort of welfare or public government assistance?
Not criticizing your looks, pointing out her looks and trying to get you to realize just how easy a woman as attractive as Adrienne is could stop traffic if she put out her thumb yet alone if she decided to head to Vegas and blend in or leave the country. Her looks give her options besides homeless and destitute like you suggest as matter of fact. Sorry, it's her looks not yours that matter.imo

Thanks for clarification Cabff, just went off address last sold date. Point being, trying to pin down reason for sale. Thinking she hasn't been described as a "house flippers by family, and seeing no huge appreciation in her zip code, thought she may be selling it because of the attack, if so supporting her going north to hide, and of course not being sucessfull.R you 100% on 2016 and Zillow wrong on 2018? Don't change much though, where was she going to live? Did she pay cash? Sell Why?
And yes, I’m 100% sure about when she bought the condo. Zillow had the price I paid for one of my houses grossly incorrect. And they have the year I purchased my rental incorrect soooo

Not criticizing your looks, pointing out her looks and trying to get you to realize just how easy a woman as attractive as Adrienne is could stop traffic if she put out her thumb yet alone if she decided to head to Vegas and blend in or leave the country. Her looks give her options besides homeless and destitute like you suggest as matter of fact. Sorry, it's her looks not yours that matter.imo
Adrienne can seriously literally stop traffic, no joke. She’s beautiful. I describe her as stunning. She walks into a room and instantly turns heads.

To clear up an earlier post about her residences as well as Adrienne in general. She grew up in S Warren. She moved to Birmingham with her then boyfriend and now ex husband. They then moved to Bloomfield Hills and also bought a place in Applegate. When they separated, she stayed with a friend in Troy for a time. She then bought the condo in Southfield.
She is an avid hunter, both bow and rifle and loves every aspect of it, even gutting and processing it (eww). She built her own blind at their other place and always looked forward to opening day and the solitude of just sitting in it for hours, observing wildlife (she often sent pics) and waiting for just the right shot.
She loved her dogs (4 shepherds over the years) and loves animals in general. More than once she attempted to save baby bunnies or baby chipmunks in her yard-even though they tore up her beautiful flower beds.
As Jenny said, she’s had her CPL for about 10 years. She regularly practiced target shooting, so I mean it when I say she’s a good shot.
She is also VERY well versed in survival skills and is QUITE creative and innovative when it comes to meeting very basic needs with little to work with.
As I said before, she’s very intelligent. If she doesn’t know something, she learns it on her own.
She advanced often in her career and ALL of her knowledge was self-taught. She was well liked amongst peers and superiors and worked well with everyone. I can’t recall anyone that met and/or worked with her that didn’t like her. She had an injury about five years ago that led to some surgeries and the loss of work.
She’s most definitely a night owl and it isn’t at all unusual for her to not sleep at all some nights, even consecutive nights.
She loves her son more than anyone or anything. He’s always been first and they are very close. She also loves her biological family very much as well as her family by marriage. That didn’t end when her marriage ended. Her divorce was amicable and her and her ex remained friends for the most part. He’s a great guy and her opinion of him didn’t change just because they were no longer together.
Thanks Cabff, that's what you said before and you have confirmed what I thought about how she loved life and no reason to run into some river . Southfield is not Bloomfiel Hills . Any idea as to why she was selling and where she planned on living? Did she plan moving into her boyfriends or you think she was trying to get away from the attacker by selling? Or like some ask, was there a debt owed? And motive for her selling her only house? Thanks again.

Adrienne can seriously literally stop traffic, no joke. She’s beautiful. I describe her as stunning. She walks into a room and instantly turns heads.
At first I thought She looked like Natalie Wood in her deer photo. Once I saw the high school photo I realized Natalie Wood doesn't come close to Adrienne and yes she could stop traffic. Praying for a happy ending and home for holidays.

Thank you very much! This paints a very clear picture of Ada and I am grateful you came here to be a voice for Ada.
Edit by me- spelling

Last edited:

I'm glad you put it like this. Beauty is sort of a 2nd thought when I start looking at a missing persons case. I realize some beauty takes "work" to achieve, mainly facial makeup. I am not good at determining beauty but I know it plays a large role getting case attention in MSM. I recognized a person in Adrienne but had not thought about her beauty until you brought it up. Beauty and charisma resonate with media. When you can relate to a person like you would your own child, mother, or sister it makes people want to help. Sorry for rambling.

IMO it’s interesting to note that she was able to go days at a time on no sleep.

Could sleep deprivation have brought on paranoia and delusion?
Certainly it could have, however I am quite confident that if this were the case, she would have been found by now.

I still feel very strongly that Lundy is involved in this somehow involved in this. Whether he killed her or whether someone he has a beef with has taken her, I believe we will eventually see him arrested.

Authorities will bring in cadaver dogs from around the state to assist in the search for a Southfield woman who went missing in Northern Michigan.

[...]

Lt. Troy Lamerson said, as the investigation continues, about 30 searchers will bring in over a dozen dogs which are specially trained to sniff out human remains.

"We actually tried to have this team come up two or three weeks ago, but we got a ton of snow, and the weather was so bad that they didn't feel safe having all these people drive up to do that," he said. "So we were waiting on a break in the weather, and this weekend coming up looks like it's gonna be best chance we have so far."

All of that said, Lamerson told WWJ's Sandra McNeill that investigators so believe Quintal could still be found alive.

"I don't think we've given up," Lamerson said. "We're just trying rule that out as a possibility. We're really not certain what has happened to her; if she was taken against her will, if she's voluntarily missing, or of she had some type of medical issue that caused her to run out into the woods."

Adrienne Quintal.jpg

Cadaver Dogs To Join Search For Woman Who Disappeared In Northern Michigan

Just a thank you to those who post updates. I’m sure there are others like me that are concerned about Ada and check here for updates. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for the family.

Simply disappearing from society on your own accord is not something that is simple or even possible in most cases. It would require turning your back on all your assets and family. How would you earn a living? How would you see a doctor or a dentist? How would you get a drivers license, SSN or credit card? Maybe if one is wealthy and plans over several years, moving large amounts of cash to somewhere that it could later be accessed, they could fly under the radar and live modestly. To think AQ would even consider this or have the means to carry it out is ludicrous IMO.
Well it certainly wouldn't be easy, but not impossible. Many people have done this and it doesn't require great wealth or assets.

I think Lundy and the summer attack are 100% linked to Adrienne's disappearance. I just don't see her leaving everything she loves to disappear voluntarily.

Last edited:
I welcomed the new members Cabff and Pajamaqueen who have tried to become verified insiders. I also noticed a few other new members who based on their number of posts seem to have joined Websleuths due to this case. Some of their posts reflect firsthand knowledge of Adrienne. My question is why is it that the sister or the son in their mainstream quotes, as well as the people mentioned above seem unwilling to discuss Lundy? Are they scared? Other than scared why?

I welcomed the new members Cabff and Pajamaqueen who have tried to become verified insiders. I also noticed a few other new members who based on their number of posts seem to have joined Websleuths due to this case. Some of their posts reflect firsthand knowledge of Adrienne. My question is why is it that the sister or the son in their mainstream quotes, as well as the people mentioned above seem unwilling to discuss Lundy? Are they scared? Other than scared why?
I believe at this point Lundy is likely being investigated by LE as the most likely suspect. I feel LE would have told the family not to discuss him. You just never know what can come back and bite you in a trial, so sometimes its best to say as little as possible.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back