Australia Australia - Theo Hayez, 18, Belgian backpacker, Byron Bay, June 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
CK, from what I understand, has credentials I deem worthy of trust.
I can't see any distortions of personality when it comes to CK.
This can be assessed in dialectical processes and patterns of behavior.

We are also all waiting on the picture of the plan for the 7/7 which she cannot provide!

S

Sorry I forgot but IMO, I am waiting to get verified
Hi George, did you read bearbear post? He's asking you if a volunteer search team should be assembled to dig CC and if the police went there with cadaver dogs previously? I think as you have suggested many times that the sand area of CC should be dug up. I don't recall cadaver dogs being mentioned to have been in that spot?

IMO - If anyone posts anything they are not 100% sure of place the, I think, I heard, I’m not sure! When you don’t people take it as gospel and then make it the truth for their story and believe it is the truth!

One might like to observe their dialectical processes in such forums, to enable self-awareness of their perceptions and motives. Repetition of behaviour deemed maladaptive might suggest issues of personality.
Accusations and egos will not provide sufficient structures conducive to solving this case

I'm going to suggest this thread is closed until after the next podcast is released. We'll have more information to discuss then.
Either that or a mutually agreed voluntary break with no new posts until then.
If someone posts I'll want to look. ;)

also, john stevens, you mention a ring was found as well as the hat, in your opinion, do you think it may have belonged to theo or maybe the person with him? did anything come of this?
im really intrigued by the dead smell at cc, why isnt there a huge team of people digging the sand up?

Hey m
hi john stevens, welcome!
im just wondering, in your opinion, was the dead smell where your dog dug up the bone?
and was the smell what attracted her to the area?
do you know if police searchers used cadaver dogs in that spot?
is it worthwhile getting volunteer locals to do a big dig there?

Hey Mate, IMO I had asked before to search the sand at the CC end but no one is taking it on! Bring a team and start digging!

IMO I don’t know if the cadaver dogs were taken there and I don’t know if they can smell on the sand but I do know there was a dead smell their!

if you can organise a team to search the sand would be good!

Maybe if the hat was upside down and turned over, the leaves would be stuck to it?
Yeah I totes get that. Being the colour it is, and if it was upside down it might be able to blend in and not be seen easily? Esp with the only contrasting colour on the hat, the white puma logo would then be unseen.

I'm going to suggest this thread is closed until after the next podcast is released. We'll have more information to discuss then.
Either that or a mutually agreed voluntary break with no new posts until then.
If someone posts I'll want to look. ;)
i think we should keep the thread open, and just roll and scroll if we choose,
we do have possibly new information, depending on verification, otherwise at least some fresh new opinions to discuss,
and theres also the theory there may be a serial killer in the area, with so many young people and backpackers seeminly missing or found dead in the byron area

One might like to observe their dialectical processes in such forums, to enable self-awareness of their perceptions and motives. Repetition of behaviour deemed maladaptive might suggest issues of personality.
Accusations and egos will not provide sufficient structures conducive to solving this case

Hahahhahah IMO you have changed between your previous writing to this new language of trying to sound like your all pompas. Please let me know which personality I am talking to and I will adjust accordingly. Previously you stated you had taken ice so please refrain from posting if you are on something as it sounds jiberish!

IMO, one must look within themselves to find the true meaning of who they are! When one tries to help one other they themselves must ensure they have the skill set to do so and must not hide under the gaze of a pseudonym!

To accept ones self is to accept ones faults!

See I can write jibber as well!

Please keep it to plain English!
i think we should keep the thread open, and just roll and scroll if we choose,
we do have possibly new information, depending on verification, otherwise at least some fresh new opinions to discuss,
and theres also the theory there may be a serial killer in the area, with so many young people and backpackers seeminly missing or found dead in the byron area

if people don’t want to read it and want it closed they can just not log in! Easy solution!

also, john stevens, you mention a ring was found as well as the hat, in your opinion, do you think it may have belonged to theo or maybe the person with him? did anything come of this?
im really intrigued by the dead smell at cc, why isnt there a huge team of people digging the sand up?
haven't heard from admin yet, so I'll reply here. Thanks by the way for your comments bearbear, but I really don't know what more I can contribute. The ring from memory on the podcast, that belonged to one of the searchers and it was found same day the cap was found. So no relationship. If your a local at Byron, then please organise a dig. Based on the smell and also the fact that dogs do pick up on smells and Princess did dig up that bone. Also it is the last place we know Theo was before all activity ceased. So everything "ends" at CC.

We got closed for bickering recently and I’m thinking we’re walking a fine line again here. I’m keen to hear George’s input. Maybe George could simply qualify his points with IMO to keep things within the rules? Thanks :)

As long as his points are not based on the information that is to be kept confidential then I agree :)

haven't heard from admin yet, so I'll reply here. Thanks by the way for your comments bearbear, but I really don't know what more I can contribute. The ring from memory on the podcast, that belonged to one of the searchers and it was found same day the cap was found. So no relationship. If your a local at Byron, then please organise a dig. Based on the smell and also the fact that dogs do pick up on smells and Princess did dig up that bone. Also it is the last place we know Theo was before all activity ceased. So everything "ends" at CC.

Cadaver dogs have searched there already right? They would find anything they're trained to find. Anne earlier mentioned that radar imagining thing too that can detect beneath sand without resorting to a digging machine. Where wold you start anything and it could take ages with a small tool. You couldn't use anything larger out of fear of damaging anything found.

In regards to the hat, it has been previously stated that it was flipped over with a stick before the photo was taken. It definitely wasn’t found in that position.
Also, with that rip on the front of the visor, the outside and inside would become soggy and dirty really fast is left out in the weather. Is there a close up of it that's not the one we keep seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa