PA - Officials Investigating Video of Men Abusing a Wounded Deer, Brookville, Nov 2019 *GRAPHIC*

Ibiz

Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.
Reaction score
Brookville PA News – Hunting and game officials in Pennsylvania have been investigating a disgusting display of animal abuse, that was videoed and uploaded to social media.

The horrendous video shows two teen men, one of which has been reported as being an adult, kicking and trying to pull the antlers off a wounded deer which had been shot, but still alive and suffering.

Pennsylvania wildlife officials investigating 'reprehensible' video of teens kicking, abusing wounded deer

If you would like to sign or view the petition to see that these two monster are punished, then go here: Injured Deer Reportedly Kicked in the Face and Mutilated Deserves Justice - Animal Petitions

Attachments

• 21725052-0-image-a-27_1575314694884.jpg
    21725052-0-image-a-27_1575314694884.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 20
Am I mistaking or is this kind of crime now a federal crime? I hope this does fall under federal courts as the sentences are harsher.

The PACT Act (Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act) was signed into federal law last week and criminalizes certain acts of animal cruelty at the federal level.

Unfortunately, it is a very narrow law.

An offender can only be prosecuted pursuant to the PACT Act if the criminal act occurs on federal property (ex: national parks, military bases) or “in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce.”

upload_2019-12-6_23-28-11.png

The PACT Act (Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act) was signed into federal law last week and criminalizes certain acts of animal cruelty at the federal level.

Unfortunately, it is a very narrow law.

An offender can only be prosecuted pursuant to the PACT Act if the criminal act occurs on federal property (ex: national parks, military bases) or “in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce.”

View attachment 219106

This would explain why Wildlife Game Officials investigating the crime said they know who the perps are, but they are trying to figure out where the crime took place.

I was actually wondering why that was so important, but it makes sense now.

Pa. police chief’s stepson is embroiled in deer torture video, but solicitor vows ‘no favoritism’

[Dennison said the chief’s relationship with his stepson has been strained for some time. “Vince married AS’s mother. He really didn’t meet AS until he was 14 years old, and AS has not lived in their house for the last 2 1/2 years. There are issues. He has issues with his stepson,” he said.]

snip

[The video has reverberated nationally, as shown by an online petition calling for both teens to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The petition had gathered more than 530,000 signatures.]

snip

[The fallout, which includes death threats and threats of fire-bombing homes, began that Saturday night and came to the chief’s attention when his own family members were requesting police protection, Dennison said.]

[Similar threats also were focused on a restaurant owned by the parents of the other teen in the video, whom Dennison identified as CH, 16 years old.]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back