Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

Does the community think he will be found Guilty?

Or do they think he will walk?

Thanks.

I think the community is very split. I think most that have followed the media coverage think he’s guilty. I think probably the majority believe he is guilty. But I have talked to quite a few people that think that it wasn’t a hired hit as well. There’s a lot of wealth in this community, and with that a lot of shady law enforcement and court politics going on. I’m not sure we will ever know the real whole truth, but I’m hoping the documentary will show more than this trial has. We all know there’s a lot not being shown.

I think the community is very split. I think most that have followed the media coverage think he’s guilty. I think probably the majority believe he is guilty. But I have talked to quite a few people that think that it wasn’t a hired hit as well. There’s a lot of wealth in this community, and with that a lot of shady law enforcement and court politics going on. I’m not sure we will ever know the real whole truth, but I’m hoping the documentary will show more than this trial has. We all know there’s a lot not being shown.
IMO, no one else had the motive to kill Teresa except Mark. She was well liked in the area.....

State has to go back at these seeds and remind all jurors about the trove of evidence that connects MS to this crime. I wish the evidence was stronger.

BBM: Yes - the State HAD evidence - and it is documented clearly here at WS !

What I don't understand is WHY the State did not use it?

JMO

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 49s49 seconds ago
The defense in closing, spending a lot of time on Wright. This is expected. If you believe his testimony, case closed. Defense though reminding jury he's a confessed killer. "That crime scene is anger, & it’s violent and it's hate and it's rage. It is not murder for money."

Besides countering the State's case, I would have thought that a big portion of a defense would be to remind the jury of all of evidence that proves how much the defendant loved, adored and respected his wife and how utterly lost he is without the rock and reason for his joyful life. Talk about how she supported him (I don't mean financially, but hey) in his self-confidence and improving himself through education and learning. How she worried about his health and loved taking care of her family by cooking healthy meals, the smoothies, the love and nurturing that she poured into her family. How she adored her little girls and wanted the best for them and as developing human beings who cared for others and volunteered their time and made and sold bracelets for fundraising. How on earth is he to go on and raise his girls without the warm, enveloping love and care of their mother? She's irreplaceable.
How he couldn't begin to imagine any father taking away the precious, irreplaceable mother of his two reasons for living: their young daughters. How only a monster would do something like that and the person responsible should be strung up by his ... And, he's so angry, not that he's on trial for her murder, but that his best friend for decades, the man he loved like a brother would do this to his beautiful, loving soulmate and their children. How could his best friend do that to him?

I'd expect to hear something like that, but the Defense never brought up anything like that.

Closing with a suggestive question.
Would you feel differently if
Curtis Wayne Wright was given a polygraph?

Not all jurors will have great faith in polygraphs. Polygraphs aren't trusted by some people.

I'm more interested in answering this question. Why would a broke newlywed CWW drive down to Florida if not that there was money involved?

Common sense tells me that the only one with a motive to murder Teresa and the only one that would profit from the murder is Mark Sievers.

Wright and Rodgers are not going to drive all that way and just out of the blue (after using burner phones with Mark) decide on their own for no reason to murder Teresa.

If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true. That doesn't make sense.

eta: I want to add: Where did they get the money to rent a car and drive all that way? These two had to have gotten the money for their trip to Florida from Mark.

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 23s23 seconds ago

Defense is getting to details about Teresa Sievers' murder. Reminding the jury of Curtis Wright's testimony that he hit Teresa three times with a hammer and Jimmy Rodgers was swinging the hammer "wildly". Teresa Sievers' sister at this point stood up and walked out of courtroom.

Trying not to be graphic, but the photo from her autopsy was put up in court. I was SHOCKED to say the least, but it did not appear wildly to me. I saw a "crown" of semi circles from the hammer head, evenly spaced around the entire circumference of her scalp. It was very very eerie. I would think if wild, would all be concentrated on one side... but nope... one next to another all the way around. I still have visuals of that photo and cannot put it out of my mind.

Don't know if others saw that during the trial and froze or did a screen shot... but it was so unreal and inexplicable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie