GUILTY UK - Emma Faulds, 39, Monkton, Ayrshire, 28 Apr 2019

I had a quick nosey at the twitter account and it says Ross was well brought up, from a lovely family but he does have his moments. That makes me think he shows signs of a temper at times. I thought that perhaps they had met when he worked in the prison and when she worked as an ex police officer, maybe they started an affair then. Maybe on the day she went missing, she perhaps tried to end the affair which made him angry or he wanted to end the affair and she threatened to tell his wife so he killed her and dumped her body in to numerous bags. It says they were sealed so he obviously knew what he was doing - has he done this before? Or is just from what he's seen happens to evidence from where he used to work.

It's good that a woman in Barrhill spotted his car parked up so that suggests he has definitely buried her in the area. I would assume he has buried each bag in different areas around there to make it harder to be found or perhaps even removed her body parts from the bags before he buried them. Or maybe her body was not in those bags. Maybe those bags contained her clothes / the clothes he was wearing at the time / weapons he'd used to harm her etc. Maybe he has put rocks in to each bag to weigh them down and dumped them in some deep pools around the area.

What has this pal 12 miles away got to do with anything? Why would he apparently drop her dog off at home and Emma off at the pal's house. I wonder if he didn't work alone with dumping her body, if he got his pal from 12 miles away to help too. Do you know if they have spoken to him?

I can't imagine what the poor family must be going through. I also feel sorry for the poor dog who will be wondering where its owner has gone. I hope the search teams find her soon.

I had a quick nosey at the twitter account and it says Ross was well brought up, from a lovely family but he does have his moments. That makes me think he shows signs of a temper at times. I thought that perhaps they had met when he worked in the prison and when she worked as an ex police officer, maybe they started an affair then. Maybe on the day she went missing, she perhaps tried to end the affair which made him angry or he wanted to end the affair and she threatened to tell his wife so he killed her and dumped her body in to numerous bags. It says they were sealed so he obviously knew what he was doing - has he done this before? Or is just from what he's seen happens to evidence from where he used to work.

It's good that a woman in Barrhill spotted his car parked up so that suggests he has definitely buried her in the area. I would assume he has buried each bag in different areas around there to make it harder to be found or perhaps even removed her body parts from the bags before he buried them. Or maybe her body was not in those bags. Maybe those bags contained her clothes / the clothes he was wearing at the time / weapons he'd used to harm her etc. Maybe he has put rocks in to each bag to weigh them down and dumped them in some deep pools around the area.

What has this pal 12 miles away got to do with anything? Why would he apparently drop her dog off at home and Emma off at the pal's house. I wonder if he didn't work alone with dumping her body, if he got his pal from 12 miles away to help too. Do you know if they have spoken to him?

I can't imagine what the poor family must be going through. I also feel sorry for the poor dog who will be wondering where its owner has gone. I hope the search teams find her soon.

I think they both met when they both worked at barlinnie years ago, maybe they had something between them back then but I doubt it’s been going on for all that time ...maybe rekindled something more recent imo ( last year or two via Facebook etc? ) . I have never heard anything about this pal 12 miles away, could you fill me in please? I’m sure it said in MSM that he told police he has dropped Emma & her dog off at her home, but neighbours confirmed they only saw dog being dropped off with no sign of Emma.

I think they both met when they both worked at barlinnie years ago, maybe they had something between them back then but I doubt it’s been going on for all that time ...maybe rekindled something more recent imo ( last year or two via Facebook etc? ) . I have never heard anything about this pal 12 miles away, could you fill me in please? I’m sure it said in MSM that he told police he has dropped Emma & her dog off at her home, but neighbours confirmed they only saw dog being dropped off with no sign of Emma.

On this page here

Missing Emma Faulds' pal 'swapped cars and disappeared for day after she vanished'

in a paragraph down the page it says:

" Youth worker Emma was last seen in Monkton on April 28 at 9.10pm. We can reveal Mr Willox told cops he went for a walk with Emma and her westie Maverick.

But he insisted he dropped them off at his old pal’s flat 12 miles away in Kilmarnock.

The source added: “They have known each other for years."

So, either one of these news reports is wrong in saying he dropped them off at home or he dropped them off at his pal's flat 12 miles away or he can't get his story straight!

I think the wording is misleading. I believe the 'old pal' is emma and it IS actually about 12 miles from monkton to kilmarnock. So both reports are him claiming to have dropped his old pal emma back to her home 12 miles away from his own home

Emma Faulds' family tell of anguish

On the social media page of the family's butchers' business, Ms Fauld's relatives said they only now felt able to make a public statement.

They said they had received a "multitude of cards, hundreds of messages and fields of flowers... during this desperately sad and painful time".

"This proves that there is a great caring community spirit in Kilmarnock and further afield, indeed worldwide," they added.

Prosecutors have been allowed extra time to bring to trial a man charged with murdering Emma Faulds.

Ross Willox appeared at Ayr Sheriff Court in May accused of killing 39-year-old youth worker.

Mr Willox, 40, made no plea to charges of murder and attempting to defeat the ends of justice at that time.

[...]

Prosecutor Paul Kearney said the investigation was "considerable".

Mr Kearney later added: "There are complex inquiries still to be undertaken that necessitate this extension of time."

Lord Mulholland agreed to the request.

It is expected Mr Willox will appear for a preliminary hearing at the High Court at a later date when he will face an indictment brought by the Crown.

Crown secure more time for Emma Faulds case

Man to stand trial over Emma Faulds murder

Mr Willox allegedly covered the body with soil, moss and vegetation.

The charge states he also got rid of Ms Faulds' mobile phone, clothes and other belongings.

Mr Willox allegedly took her car from the Monkton property to her home in Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, and cleaned any evidence that he had been in it.

He is also said to have bought a number of items including bleach, rubber gloves, disinfectant and waterproof trousers.

He pled not guilty at a hearing at the High Court in Glasgow and also denied possessing and being concerned in the supply of cocaine.

Lord Turnbull set a trial due to begin in June next year.

Man to stand trial over Emma Faulds murder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back