Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Yes, but don't forget the 50k in the safe. They spent a LOT of money on food/travel (eating health is NOT cheap) and TS didn't know about the finances til the end.... So 150/200. a month is nothing for lawn and pool. He had to keep up appearances of wealth.
I wonder why none of their finances were talked about vs barely mentioned. They were mortgaged to the hilt. Not sure I still have bank stuff I found in public records back in 2016. Anyone know if MS had POA?

Still no answer about 17 hammer blows. How did MS know if CWW or JRR didn't? Hidden camera? Skype? Who would actually keep count, and who could keep going that many strikes WITHOUT being on some kind of drugs or personal rage???
I personally believe MS somehow learned about the 17 blows from the medical examiners report. I was hoping the state would ask the ME whether MS was privy to this info. I really dont think MS got this info from CWW.

I also believe JRR was guilty of most of the blows.

During the JRR trial, I believe it was said that the suit had been sitting outdoors for quite a while and exposed to the weather, possibly lawn mowers, etc. I also believe it was made of a material that is meant to repel chemicals since it was designed to be worn in environmentally nasty places. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

That
Do you have a theory of why there was no blood on that suit?
That was the biggest mystery to me. Then I learned it was treated so that liquids would not absorb into the fabric. Still I am baffled that it did not have trace blood evidence. Perhaps being out in the elements in rain etc. could have removed trace residue. I really dont know. But I believe TaySho's testimony that JRR confessed to her that he hit TS with a hammer. He could have said CWW killed her or he could have testified that he was hiding in the closet while CWW killed her but he didnt. Then there was the statement he made to Lt. Downs that he was ok with 20 years. He really could have tried to save him self better. But of course this is only what my gut tells me.

I personally believe MS somehow learned about the 17 blows from the medical examiners report. I was hoping the state would ask the ME whether MS was privy to this info. I really dont think MS got this info from CWW.

I also believe JRR was guilty of most of the blows.

Go read the link that I posted about the significance of 17. Do not forget these guys are fake religious zealots who hid behind a false front of religion throughout their lives. When I heard about the "victory" text today in closing, it clicked for me. It was all planned.

Mark Sievers Trial - YouTube
Mark Sievers Trial
41 videos

10:05NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial Day 9 - Mark Seivers is Asked if He will Take the Stand
Law & Crime Network

5:09NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial Day 9 - Defense Motion for Acquittal
Law & Crime Network

1:07:01NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Prosecution Closing Argument
Law & Crime Network

2:26NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Judge Handles a Matter with a Private Investigator
Law & Crime Network

1:41:31NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Defense Closing Argument
Law & Crime Network

45:01NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Prosecution Rebuttal Closing Argument
Law & Crime Network

29:31NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Jury Instructions
Law & Crime Network

4:42NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Judge Handles a Matter with a Private Investigator Part 2
Law & Crime Network

3:36NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Judge Handles a Matter with a Private Investigator Part 3
Law & Crime Network

14:53NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Verdict
Law & Crime Network

If you seek to extend your smile, slow down your playback to 75% playback speed then fast forward to th 10:25 min mark:

I would love to know what he is saying to his lawyer in his two comments to him. I think the first one is "Are you okay?" and the second one he seems to start with "I don't know how..." but I can't figure out the rest. Maybe a slower speed....

JRR was an idiot so to speak and a fall guy for both CWW and Mark. Sad truth MOO

although I hate to speak it, it wouldn’t surprise me to know he was watching via something. Hence the 17 blows comment. Maybe this is literally how Mark knew exactly how many blows she sustained. They had a security system but have we ever heard if it had a camera? Hubby and I have had a Guardzilla for years and my family has a Canary at another property but both are controlled and viewed via internet and frankly I have no idea how to access or control them.
ETA both security devices I spoke of are internal and cannot be cut via exterior wiring. Didn’t we see in discovery that the security system company was subpoenaed? Does anyone recall? Maybe CWW served additional internet communications needs? Sorry but it’s been so long I cannot recall! TIA!

Would it be from the funeral home? When I was reading CK deposition it said something about that. Not sure of timeline though...

I would love to know what he is saying to his lawyer in his two comments to him. I think the first one is "Are you okay?" and the second one he seems to start with "I don't know how..." but I can't figure out the rest. Maybe a slower speed....
What did he say? “As acceptable as..?”
Every time he speaks in court he can never say a yes or no. Didn’t his lawyer advise him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back