Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29
Thread #30
Thread #31
Thread #32

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

I’m left with so many unanswered
questions ..arghhh

I wish Weinstein would have had GF on the stand but, I’m sure she didn’t want to be in the same room as FD .

I feel like GF could have spoken on behalf of HF regarding her knowledge of the loan, the $14,000 gift that FD believes he is entitled to, Pound Ridge ..

I wanted Answers from MT!

Oh jeez , I could go on and on so, I’ll just stop!

I too wish GF had made a statement about HF’s feelings towards FD and knowledge of the loans - even a written statement. No doubt they were known. However, if that would require her to follow up in court, she would avoid being in court. Why? because:

1) She’d be followed by FD's/NP's team, and put in danger - she’d be FD’s next target, and
2) She needs to take care of the kids

Last edited:

Oh Atty BM, just when you think the Pattisville legal team of [th[REDACTED]ugs] can't get any more tone deaf than the earlier comments from Atty. P. on the courtroom steps, up to the mike steps Atty BM with this gem:

Quote from article:

“It’s been a long two years, I think I speak for him when I say that he’s very grateful that the that harassment by his mother-in-law’s over,” attorney William Murray said.

Here's a simple test for the judge (not that he's reading here, of course! :p):

Did HF provide for FD in his will - in any way? If not, then how can one believe he’d willingly give up millions, or was even on good terms?

It’s absurd. He took care of his financial affairs meticulously, so it makes no sense there was no record of any 'gifts' or forgiveness of loans.

Did HF mention the outstanding loans anywhere in any correspondence or tax documents?

I'm surprised the judge allowed the new paperwork from FD - why weren't they submitted previously?

Here’s a man who killed HF's own daughter to attempt to get at HF’s money.

Where did he spend the money? Did he spend the money on the kids? No. JD paid for everything for the kids.

So whom did Fotis Dulos spend all that borrowed money on? He spent it on his girlfriend, while still married and not helping out with his own kids' bills.

Would he lie about it or fabricate evidence to avoid paying that money back? Of course!

Last edited:
This is news. Judge gets 120 days to decide the Civil Case? I thought we heard elsewhere that this would be settled by 12/23?

Judge to Rule on Civil Trial for Estranged Husband of Jennifer Dulos

Quote from article:

"Lawyers on both sides will put together a brief on the case and the judge has 120 days to make a decision as to whether Dulos owes any money to the Farber family".

Does this a$$hat really think that anyone with an ounce of brains is going to believe that GF was willing to throw money at this monster, even after it became apparent that he murdered her daughter and refused any financial responsibility for his children. Wow! FD is really banking on the Judge to be as big an idiot as he is. Who in their right mind would believe that GF would ever want to foot the bills since JD left him in 2017, never mind since JD disappeared in May! . I can only pray this judge sees the real FD, through the BS, and does the right thing

Or even that HF would even consider forgoing all those loans - after things got progressively WORSE with his son in law, not better.

The money would go to his grandchildren. I think it would be worth discussing how much they meant to him - enough that FD would threaten that Mr. Farber would never see them again - that must have been a painful threat for Mr. Farber.

Clearly, they did NOT get along.

Seriously, insane!!!!!!

This nonsense must end soon, please! In my opinion, this person has repeatedly LIED, CHEATED, STOLE and KILLED (I think it’s safe to say that as my opinion given the AWS and facts presented to date.)

He should NOT get away with any of these crimes. His word is not good enough to prove millions of dollars were a gift. Not with his history of lying in court. He honestly thinks he can spew lie after lie and think that he will be believed,

I think the judge needs this claim if a gift in writing... from an attorney or notarized In an official format...not from a man with his lack of character.

Mooooooo
I am concerned about Mr. Weinstein asking FD if he found all this funny? WTH was that about? Why hasn't any reporter enlightened us on that?
MOO.

There is just no part of me that can believe that this judge won't see right through FD. The judge doesn't even need to call Heller to get the scoop because Weinstein even brought it up in court and FD said that Judge Heller was wrong. Who do you think the judge would believe, FD or Heller who is impartial?

There really weren't enough tweets to get a good feel of what was going on. I thought RW had been questioning FD for awhile when they tweeted that RW had just started his cross. It always sounds bad when the defense has the floor, but RW's FIRST question was have you ever lied under oath because we have a judge that says you have!

In typical FD style he took a bridge too far, IMO, when he stated that GF should be paying HIM because it was part of an agreement they had. When we, as the by standing public can easily see that FD has no proof that HF EVER said the loans weren't loans, but gifts...the judge obviously knows it's not true.

One tweet even implied that FD was laughing about something as he asked him if he thought this was funny. That's juvenile and unimpressive. If the judge has an ounce of NP in him he won't take kindly to that kind of disrespect in his courtroom.

I hope transcripts are released on this.

OK off my soapbox! Sorry, I'm steaming! MOO

I very sadly have to agree with you about GF and partial ruling.

I do have to say that the Atty. P. criticism of GF not coming to court was totally out of order IMO.

But I do wonder if any court (even a CT court) can allow a person who has been granted a series of loans in a well established pattern over a long period of time to all of the sudden declare them to be gifts with no documentation?

Not sure if even in CT can this be allowed to stand as acceptable, but we will have to see where Judge Noble comes out on all this.

I'm also not sure how Judge Noble will have the resource capacity in chambers to sort through the complex issues of the 'mysterious invoices' from the Pound Ridge property to make some kind of offset to the total judgment amount? My guess is that he would defer to the GF Trustee who I believe said they would 'accept' a judgment of $1.7 million to accommodate for the Pound Ridge property invoices.

MOO
Curious what the Judges undergrad degree was in - could Jennifer be blessed with him having a degree in finance ?

There is just no part of me that can believe that this judge won't see right through FD. The judge doesn't even need to call Heller to get the scoop because Weinstein even brought it up in court and FD said that Judge Heller was wrong. Who do you think the judge would believe, FD or Heller who is impartial?

There really weren't enough tweets to get a good feel of what was going on. I thought RW had been questioning FD for awhile when they tweeted that RW had just started his cross. It always sounds bad when the defense has the floor, but RW's FIRST question was have you ever lied under oath because we have a judge that says you have!

In typical FD style he took a bridge too far, IMO, when he stated that GF should be paying HIM because it was part of an agreement they had. When we, as the by standing public can easily see that FD has no proof that HF EVER said the loans weren't loans, but gifts...the judge obviously knows it's not true.

One tweet even implied that FD was laughing about something as he asked him if he thought this was funny. That's juvenile and unimpressive. If the judge has an ounce of NP in him he won't take kindly to that kind of disrespect in his courtroom.

I hope transcripts are released on this.

OK off my soapbox! Sorry, I'm steaming! MOO
Exactly. If FD gets away with this, then ANY contractor in outrageous debt can get away with owing millions. It's so easy: Simply make up fake invoices if it ever goes to court years later - even if NO one has ever seen them before!

This is news. Judge gets 120 days to decide the Civil Case? I thought we heard elsewhere that this would be settled by 12/23?

Judge to Rule on Civil Trial for Estranged Husband of Jennifer Dulos

Quote from article:

"Lawyers on both sides will put together a brief on the case and the judge has 120 days to make a decision as to whether Dulos owes any money to the Farber family".
I think these briefs will decide the case - but I also think the Judge will remember the testimony and look to the evidence and the court reporters transcript because I do believe FDs attorney will not be truthful in his brief IMO

Curious what the Judges undergrad degree was in - could Jennifer be blessed with him having a degree in finance ?
Unlikely any direct finance experience in his history as he looks to be liberal arts at Trinity and then law school at UCONN. He looked to be in private practice and was appointed to the bench in 2014 by former Gov Malloy.

But truly IMO the FD/FORE financial debacle is not rocket science requiring a PhD in Finance! It is highly annoying that the extent of the FD ransacking of FORE was not exposed but I don't think Atty Weinstein needed to do this in order to prevail. There was a long history of loans to/from FORE and FIL and then all the sudden we saw a typical FD 'opposite day' in 2010. Judge will see this for what it is and given FD well documented history of lying under oath I'm not sure the Judge can give much weight to FD personal testimony about anything. In dealing with folks like FD the other thing that matters is the paperwork from acceptable sources (bank statements, credit cards etc.). The Judge will have to put the pieces of the puzzle together that Atty Weinstein did a brilliant job IMO of putting forward.

Anyone with basic logic skills, patience and some diligence can easily follow the trail and see the money moving around. The issue of the 'hail mary invoices' produced at trial and not via normal discovery are IMO highly problematic and I'm not sure how Judge Noble deals with them or does he simply not deal with them? He is faced with FD stating under oath in court that the 'loans were gifts' and there is nothing in writing anywhere to substantiate this claim.

FD stated also under oath I believe that his FIL told him that after 2010 the money was a gift. So far as I know the only way the dead can speak is via their Wills and Trusts(and other special circumstances that Atty Weinstein quite clearly outlined in his motion on the issue). FIL did not make any provision in his Will for FD statement about conversion of loans to gifts. But the ironic thing about the conversion issue is that even when FD fired CPA Urbanski and hired the new accountant to do what he wanted, it was not clear that FD paid any gift taxes on the converted loans!

There was no way that FD would have been able to confirm whether FIL or estate had paid any gift tax or whether FIL or estate had written off or written down the loans either as he was out of communication with GF by the time this had happened. My guess is that if the FIL or estate had paid any gift tax or written off the loans then we would have heard about it at trial.

Judge Noble also has the benefit IMO of law school tax coursework to know that nothing going on in FORE was being documented per IRS guidelines.

Cesar A. Noble - Ballotpedia

Last edited:
FD mentions the promissory notes in the beginning but then says they stopped and FD says he took that to mean he did not have to repay. my experience with borrowing within family was that the lack of a promissory note did not mean there was no obligation to repay just that it was by "gentleman's agreement" and/or handshake. it was done via "your word". i'd bet HF was like that also. of course verbal agreements mean nothing to FD. it seems he basically welshed on an agreement. MOO

Unlikely any direct finance experience in his history as he looks to be liberal arts at Trinity and then law school at UCONN. But truly IMO the FD/FORE financial debacle is not rocket science requiring a PhD in Finance!

Anyone with basic logic skills, patience and some diligence can easily follow the trail and see the money moving around. The issue of the 'hail mary invoices' produced at trial and not via normal discovery are IMO highly problematic and I'm not sure how Judge Noble deals with them or does he simply not deal with them? He is faced with FD stating under oath in court that the 'loans were gifts' and there is nothing in writing anywhere to substantiate this claim.

FD stated also under oath I believe that his FIL told him that after 2010 the money was a gift. So far as I know the only way the dead can speak is via their Wills and Trusts(and other special circumstances that Atty Weinstein quite clearly outlined in his motion on the issue). FIL did not make any provision in his Will for FD statement about conversion of loans to gifts. But the ironic thing about the conversion issue is that even when FD fired CPA Urbanski and hired the new accountant to do what he wanted, it was not clear that FD paid any gift taxes on the converted loans!

There was no way that FD would have been able to confirm whether FIL or estate had paid any gift tax or whether FIL or estate had written off or written down the loans either as he was out of communication with GF by the time this had happened. My guess is that if the FIL or estate had paid any gift tax or written off the loans then we would have heard about it at trial.

Judge Noble also has the benefit IMO of law school tax coursework to know that nothing going on in FORE was being documented per IRS guidelines.

Cesar A. Noble - Ballotpedia
Well done @afitzy - it really is not that difficult when you break it down - we do family promissory notes with forgiveness provisions all the time when the expectation by the person loaning is that they eventually MAY forgive it - nothing I’ve seen shows this was ever her dads plan IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77