Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Atty BM, just when you think the Pattisville legal team of [th[REDACTED]ugs] can't get any more tone deaf than the earlier comments from Atty. P. on the courtroom steps, up to the mike steps Atty BM with this gem:

Quote from article:

“It’s been a long two years, I think I speak for him when I say that he’s very grateful that the that harassment by his mother-in-law’s over,” attorney William Murray said.
Sickening. Her harassment of wanting him to be man enough to even fill those petite clothes he wears? I’ve heard it all now. IMO.

This is news. Judge gets 120 days to decide the Civil Case? I thought we heard elsewhere that this would be settled by 12/23?

Judge to Rule on Civil Trial for Estranged Husband of Jennifer Dulos

Quote from article:

"Lawyers on both sides will put together a brief on the case and the judge has 120 days to make a decision as to whether Dulos owes any money to the Farber family".
120 days. That’s Terrapin Speed.... once, again. Sorry GF that you have been so wronged, once again.

I thought I read on a very early thread here that he represented the one whose last name began with K.

Will Alleged Home Invader Take Stand?

“Attorneys in the case are under a gag order so ABCNews.com talked to several prominent Connecticut defense attorneys on what possible strategy the Komisarjevsky defense team might use.

"They are going to try to hang the jury up on whether or not Komisarjevsky was merely an accessory to the murder of a child or if he had a hand in committing the murders himself. If he's only an accessory, the defense will say he ought not to be killed," said Norman Pattis, one of the highest profile criminal defense attorneys in Connecticut."

NP just "weighed in" on it. I think JK's lawyer was named "Bussert", or something like that. I think JK was trying to get a new trial recently. Didn't find anything about NP being involved.

I'm not sure stating that FD has ZERO respect for the law and US process quite covers his response in answer to question from Atty Weinstein today regarding Family Court.

“In fact, you were given certain instructions by the judge in the domestic case and you failed to follow the court’s instructions isn’t that true?” asked Weinstein.

Fotis Dulos testified that he “respectfully disagreed with the judge.”

I'm going from memory here but my recollection is that this reference was to the entire issue of MT being with the 5 Dulos children. It was this decision by MT and FD to not comply with the Judge Heller order that cost him visitation and sent him to therapy. This I believe was also around the time that he changed his FB main picture to the drone picture of 8 children, MT and FD and the Suburban with all the ski gear (Not sure the Suburban was legal vehicle to carry 10 people, particularly with the car seats required etc.). As an aside, I hope LA keeps a picture of this Suburban vehicle scene handy in the event that FD and the Pattisville legal crew gears up to go after her for vehicle choices she might have made to transport the 5 Dulos children to safety on 5/24!

Some other gems from Court today:

"Until this afternoon, Jennifer Dulos' name hadn't come up much in the civil trial, but Weinstein brought up the couple's bitter split".

“You’re claiming Gloria Farber should give you gifts after you were unfaithful to her daughter?” said Weinstein to Fotis Dulos.

"Fotis Dulos testified the Farbers had a deal with him and Jennifer Dulos to give them money every year – one that he thought would continue even now".

Weinstein: “You expect Gloria Farber…to be giving you gifts, $14,000 a year, even after Jennifer is missing and you’ve been accused of criminal conduct in connection with her missing?”

Fotis Dulos: “I don’t expect anything, but I know what the agreement was.[BBM]

Gotta love the FD LONG MEMORY of any and all undocumented 'agreements' involving $$$$$$. He is like a dog with a bone IMO.

MOO

He does like to use those, “I know” (“What I did and didn’t do” and “”what the agreement was”, for example) statements rather than answer the actual questions. MOO. Red-herring logical fallacies—responses designed to distract and change the topic rather than answering or addressing the original query or comment—always seem so practiced... MOO.

Unlikely any direct finance experience in his history as he looks to be liberal arts at Trinity and then law school at UCONN. He looked to be in private practice and was appointed to the bench in 2014 by former Gov Malloy.

But truly IMO the FD/FORE financial debacle is not rocket science requiring a PhD in Finance! It is highly annoying that the extent of the FD ransacking of FORE was not exposed but I don't think Atty Weinstein needed to do this in order to prevail. There was a long history of loans to/from FORE and FIL and then all the sudden we saw a typical FD 'opposite day' in 2010. Judge will see this for what it is and given FD well documented history of lying under oath I'm not sure the Judge can give much weight to FD personal testimony about anything. In dealing with folks like FD the other thing that matters is the paperwork from acceptable sources (bank statements, credit cards etc.). The Judge will have to put the pieces of the puzzle together that Atty Weinstein did a brilliant job IMO of putting forward.

Anyone with basic logic skills, patience and some diligence can easily follow the trail and see the money moving around. The issue of the 'hail mary invoices' produced at trial and not via normal discovery are IMO highly problematic and I'm not sure how Judge Noble deals with them or does he simply not deal with them? He is faced with FD stating under oath in court that the 'loans were gifts' and there is nothing in writing anywhere to substantiate this claim.

FD stated also under oath I believe that his FIL told him that after 2010 the money was a gift. So far as I know the only way the dead can speak is via their Wills and Trusts(and other special circumstances that Atty Weinstein quite clearly outlined in his motion on the issue). FIL did not make any provision in his Will for FD statement about conversion of loans to gifts. But the ironic thing about the conversion issue is that even when FD fired CPA Urbanski and hired the new accountant to do what he wanted, it was not clear that FD paid any gift taxes on the converted loans!

There was no way that FD would have been able to confirm whether FIL or estate had paid any gift tax or whether FIL or estate had written off or written down the loans either as he was out of communication with GF by the time this had happened. My guess is that if the FIL or estate had paid any gift tax or written off the loans then we would have heard about it at trial.

Judge Noble also has the benefit IMO of law school tax coursework to know that nothing going on in FORE was being documented per IRS guidelines.

Cesar A. Noble - Ballotpedia

When a gift of money is made, there is a process by which the giver has to write a letter, which is then notarized...or it’s not a gift-it’s just unreported income. HF would have absolutely known this-where are these notarized letters detailing gifts to FD?

This is news. Judge gets 120 days to decide the Civil Case? I thought we heard elsewhere that this would be settled by 12/23?

Judge to Rule on Civil Trial for Estranged Husband of Jennifer Dulos

Quote from article:

"Lawyers on both sides will put together a brief on the case and the judge has 120 days to make a decision as to whether Dulos owes any money to the Farber family".

Heavens, that is such a long wait for us.:(
In the meantime the liar continues with his current lifestyle, thinking he is beyond the Law.:eek:
So many despise him, but all FD is interested in, is money, and doesn't care about what others think of the liar.
The Defence are a bag of uncouth specimens, toying with the Law.

FD was on such a good wicket, for years, and expects this to continue.
The fact Jennifer has been murdered by FD, and her father not being present, FD is now fighting the mother.
He is a real slime ball.

I am waiting for FD's world to fall apart, along with that of MT.
When will this CRASH occur: these good times will not last.
MOO.

I thought I remembered that the will stated that the outstanding balance of the loan was to go to the estate. Anyone else remember that? I'm old and my memory deceives me at times teehee.

I am not sure. But you bring up a good point.

HF wanted all the money to eventually go to the grandchildren. That's precisely why he would NEVER have allowed FD to skate on the loans. It doesn't even make sense.

What is clear, though, is that FD is stealing from his own children's future!

And what did he use the money for? His five children?

NOPE! He spent none of it on the kids. He spent it for vacations for himself and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis!

I'm not sure stating that FD has ZERO respect for the law and US process quite covers his response in answer to question from Atty Weinstein today regarding Family Court.

“In fact, you were given certain instructions by the judge in the domestic case and you failed to follow the court’s instructions isn’t that true?” asked Weinstein.

Fotis Dulos testified that he “respectfully disagreed with the judge.”

I'm going from memory here but my recollection is that this reference was to the entire issue of MT being with the 5 Dulos children. It was this decision by MT and FD to not comply with the Judge Heller order that cost him visitation and sent him to therapy. This I believe was also around the time that he changed his FB main picture to the drone picture of 8 children, MT and FD and the Suburban with all the ski gear (Not sure the Suburban was legal vehicle to carry 10 people, particularly with the car seats required etc.). As an aside, I hope LA keeps a picture of this Suburban vehicle scene handy in the event that FD and the Pattisville legal crew gears up to go after her for vehicle choices she might have made to transport the 5 Dulos children to safety on 5/24!

Some other gems from Court today:

"Until this afternoon, Jennifer Dulos' name hadn't come up much in the civil trial, but Weinstein brought up the couple's bitter split".

“You’re claiming Gloria Farber should give you gifts after you were unfaithful to her daughter?” said Weinstein to Fotis Dulos.

"Fotis Dulos testified the Farbers had a deal with him and Jennifer Dulos to give them money every year – one that he thought would continue even now".

Weinstein: “You expect Gloria Farber…to be giving you gifts, $14,000 a year, even after Jennifer is missing and you’ve been accused of criminal conduct in connection with her missing?”

Fotis Dulos: “I don’t expect anything, but I know what the agreement was.[BBM]

Gotta love the FD LONG MEMORY of any and all undocumented 'agreements' involving $$$$$$. He is like a dog with a bone IMO.

MOO

I watched that clip of Dulos and Weinstein mixing it up, and FD looked mad enough to-oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get