Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t typically pray about anything, but I am going to say a prayer tonight that Judge Noble has the wisdom to see what has been going on in FD’s universe with regard to the torture he has put GF through-and that he does the right thing and holds FD accountable for his financial actions. One step at a time...

Is the civil trial over? I am reading all the comment, but have seen the ruling of the judge! Please enlighten me!
I meant the court part is over .... instead of presenting their closing arguments today, RW and BM agreed to submit summary briefs (not sure if this is correct lingo) and then the judge will make his decision. My thinking was that perhaps LE wanted to wait & see if there would be any testimony in court by FD which might help the criminal case before arresting him. Could be wishful thinking .... but hope not.

I just watched the CBS video of fotis dulos wishing Jennifer and her family a happy holiday.
NOW. THAT. WAS. REALLY. WEIRD!

It's part of their strategy - apparently NP hasn't completely let go of the Gone Girl theory and wants to make it sound like Jennifer's still alive somewhere, having orchestrated all of this to get back at FD. Good grief.

So wait-FD replied “yes” when asked if he threatened to take the lids to Greece and not come back? Why would he answer that? And where was his lawyer (lol)?
Been wondering why Weinstein asked that question , since it’s didn’t Pertain to the Civil Case .
Just to get it on the record for Criminal ?

It was related to FD's initial statement and subsequent claims during this civil trial that he and HF were on great terms (because FD was pretending that HF simply forgave him millions of dollars - because of such great terms. Lol.) They were on anything BUT on great terms, and the affirmative answer to that question was proof of that.

It seems that HF lived for his grandchildren - his wealth was to go to them. For FD to say he'd take the kids and FD would never see them again was probably the most painful thing he could say to HF (which is why he said it).

That's why FD taking that money and not paying it back is such a despicable crime - because he's taking his own children's money and future. Those children are merely bargaining chips to him.

Been wondering why Weinstein asked that question , since it’s didn’t Pertain to the Civil Case .

This was asked to counter FDs narrative that he and HF were best of buddies, that they had “a good relationship”, “incredibly supportive” , “like a second father” as FD had characterized it on the stand.
Weinstein wanted to show both that FD is a total liar, and that in fact he and HF weren’t on the best of terms.
This is both for the civil case, since Weinstein knows FD is lying in other instances as well, and to show that HF might not have just been generously dropping hundreds of thousands of dollars in his lap because he was such a great son in law; and for the criminal case too of course.
But it’s totally in bounds to the civil case, IMO.

Replying to mysekf
I’m left with so many unanswered
questions ..arghhh

I wish Weinstein would have had GF on the stand but, I’m sure she didn’t want to be in the same room as FD .

I feel like GF could have spoken on behalf of HF regarding her knowledge of the loan, the $14,000 gift that FD believes he is entitled to, Pound Ridge ..

I wanted Answers from MT!

Oh jeez , I could go on and on so, I’ll just stop!
Replying to my own post since my mind is racing .

I fully comprehend that I wasn’t privy to being in Court to hear Weinstein’s questioning nor an insider devising strategy but, I don’t quite understand a few things :

Why was MT was given a “get out of jail card”?

Weinstein spent GF’s money deposing MT, having the Judge decide which questions MT had to answer yet, he ends up not bothering to have her answer them nor appear in Court ?

Even if Weinstein realized MT’s answers wouldn’t help GF’s Case at the very least bring her to Court , put her on the Stand to make her squirm ,it’s the least she deserves .

In the end ..Bowman’s strategy worked with MT. She got off Scott Free. It Seems like such a waste of an opportunity to grill her
Face To Face with FD .

It was related to FD's initial statement and subsequent claims during this civil trial that he and HF were on great terms (because FD was pretending that HF simply forgave him millions of dollars - because of such great terms. Lol.) They were on anything BUT on great terms, and the affirmative answer to that question was proof of that.

It seems that HF lived for his grandchildren - his wealth was to go to them. For FD to say he'd take the kids and FD would never see them again was probably the most painful thing he could say to HF (which is why he said it).

That's why FD taking that money and not paying it back is such a despicable crime - because he's taking his own children's money and future. Those children are merely bargaining chips to him.

Fotis seems to present himself well - at first. I wouldn’t be surprised if the relationship between him and HF started off well enough; HF initially loaning him millions years ago seems to suggest as much. But it seems somewhere down the line they started to see FD for who he truly was and FD started to abuse them too. He’s a monster. That’s what is terrifying about people like him. They are so good at convincing others they are good. Like Alathea said, The Farbers lived for their children and grandchildren. Everyone attests to what a wonderful, present and loving mother Jennifer was. She lived for her family. FD is a soulless monster. JMO.

It's part of their strategy - apparently NP hasn't completely let go of the Gone Girl theory and wants to make it sound like Jennifer's still alive somewhere, having orchestrated all of this to get back at FD. Good grief.
Oh! I don't think many people are buying that theory. You can only spin it so far before it really sounds ridiculous!

Fotis seems to present himself well - at first. I wouldn’t be surprised if the relationship between him and HF started off well enough; HF loaning him millions seems to suggest as much. But it seems somewhere down the line they started to see FD for who he truly was and FD started to abuse them too. He’s a monster. Like Alathea said, The Farbers lived for their children and grandchildren. Everyone attests to what a wonderful, present and loving mother Jennifer was. She lived for her family. FD is a soulless monster. JMO.
Another charming monster like DrewP, ScottP, ChrisW, PFrazee? They're always so charming it seems like.

I don’t typically pray about anything, but I am going to say a prayer tonight that Judge Noble has the wisdom to see what has been going on in FD’s universe with regard to the torture he has put GF through-and that he does the right thing and holds FD accountable for his financial actions. One step at a time...

I'm going to join you & say a prayer as well tonight. I hope everyone else will, too~

It was said in one of the tweets that FD's attorney was sitting in court with his head in his hands while FD testified. I wonder if the attorneys could have been using this case to see how FD held up under pressure and to prepare for the criminal trial.

If FD loses in this case, I highly doubt GF will ever see any money anyway, with all the liens on all the properties.

IMO, the best thing to come from this trial was FD admitting he threatened HF that he would take the kids and disappear. That, coupled with the facts that came out showing FD spending so much money on MT and her daughter while not taking care of his own children really puts him in a hole for custody I would think.

And, IMO, I can't for the life of me come up with a way FD can explain the Hartford trash night without taking the stand. Could this have been a trial run for the criminal case? You know he will want to testify. No one can explain things the way he can hahaha!

Can anyone interpret why NP would hold his head in his hands when his client, FD, was testifying?
Yes, that was pure dramatic GOLD IMO! The topic of conversation was credit card invoices which proved that the MT affair began in 2015! Atty. P. heard this and simply buried his head into his arms.

I'm convinced the State should simply just come up with a couple more Civil or Federal actions against FD to keep him on the stand for a prolonged period of time and that this will keep him talking and simply burying himself further and further into a very long time in State or Federal prison and it will also flush out the remainder of the "Greek Benefactor" funds. Pushing FD into bankruptcy territory and eliminating the "Greek Benefactor/s" would hopefully mean a nice speedy and highly efficient Criminal proceeding with a Pubic Defender as the likelihood of Atty. P. sticking around with no 'green' in the game is unlikely at best even though he brought in the farm team talent from Brooklyn to prop up the ranks in Pattisville!

To jump start the process, the State could take their pick of additional possible charges just by reading through the transcript of the Civil Trial as I stopped counting after kinda/sorta/maybe seeing at least 10 possible State and 5 Federal charges that looked to be slam dunks for some ambitious Prosecutor!

The possibilities for State bank fraud prosecution also looked particularly promising IMO as it was quite disappointing to not see the infamous Sue Morin of Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank called to again invoke the 5th when asked about the MT/FD/GV house shell game. There also was no real substantive explanation as to the sizeable difference in the financial statements presented to Judge Heller and those presented to Peoples Bank. Also disappointing to not see KM in court beside his long time client and 'friend' FD. No doubt KM will be seeing his day in court coming soon but we will most likely have to wait that one out.

I do very much wonder about the quality of legal advice being given to FD? I'm waiting for the full trial transcript but it seems that instead of helping himself or redeeming himself that the FD trip to the witness box simply sunk him further and further into the muck. He didn't appear credible on a very basic level and the fact that he doesn't seem wired to tell the truth is problematic IMO for Pattisville in the Criminal case too most likely. The fact that the case confirmed the MT affair began in 2015 makes them both look even more like 'Bonnie and Clyde' looking for a quick payday at the Farber Family expense so that they could retire on the cheap in either Greece or Argentina, or knowing them probably BOTH!

What is also an open question is how long did FD not tell the truth about anything regarding his situation to his legal team? We saw Atty. P. put his head into his hands when it was disclosed that the MT affair with FD began in 2015. What had FD told Atty. P. and the Pattisville team about the affair? How can Pattisville defend a client that is unable to tell the truth about anything? In my mind its a good thing that the FD inability to tell the truth about anything is known upfront as it just means the State will have to take more time to have multiple sources and pieces of evidence to prove out their case. I do wonder how many times Pattis and Smith have argued about whether it makes sense to carry FD or should he be dumped as a client? My guess is that its an ongoing discussion.

Its actually a bit tragically comical to go back and read the various Atty. P. comments about MT and FD relationship as it reads like some high school make up/breakup/makeup story as we go from star crossed lovers to angry ex lover to the early pleas to the Judge to release MT as she has a full alibi for FD. I read through some of this nonsense today and I do very much think that Atty. P. handling of FD defense might just be studied in law schools in the form a case on how NOT to defend someone that will most likely be accused of murder!

Thinking about the FD testimony from the Civil Case today and what a cad (sorry only non TOS word I could come up with other than [REDACTED]) he was to his wife and children over such a long period of time and what JD and the children no doubt endured and then there he was in his full blazer glory smirking and laughing at Atty Weinstein from the stand. It was a fully disgusting display IMO and I'm glad Atty Weinstein called BS on FD rude and inappropriate behaviour in Court today. It was a momentary victory for Atty Weinstein as shame isn't in the FD DNA even though he is probably subsumed by it IMO.

But when you think that there surely can't be a person more despicable and poorly behaved than FD, you realise that 'oh no' there is MT, her daughter and her entire family crew all in on the grifter express to fleece the Farber Family SINCE 2015!

I would truly love to know (not really so don't PM me please!) what or if anything MT did to earn a FORE salary, room/board and car, trips/travel, school most likely for her daughter etc. beyond being the typical bimbo mistress paramour that JD referred to in Family Court? So, I guess the going rate for a typical bimbo mistress paramour in the circles that FD runs in is a few hundred thousand dollars a year or so and probably a handful of trips and possibly some real estate that we have yet to uncover in this slimy and sleazy world created by FD! Perhaps paying by the hour for MT (or some other equivalent) might have been more economical for FD, but I'm sure FD ran the numbers on this equation as he is the 'math genius' doing diffy q in his jail cell and realised that the salary route was the way to go with the likes of MT!

I never expected this tragic missing case would uncover such an unseemly slimey group of characters and my guess is that the Criminal case will introduce even more such 'people'.

MOO

Is the civil trial over? I am reading all the comment, but have seen the ruling of the judge! Please enlighten me!
The 2 atty's have until December 20 something to file their closing statements and then the Judge gets 120 days to issue a decision. I've only seen the 120 days reference made by one publication so we will have to see as that seems like a long time to wait for a decision.

I am not sure. But you bring up a good point.

HF wanted all the money to eventually go to the grandchildren. That's precisely why he would NEVER have allowed FD to skate on the loans. It doesn't even make sense.

What is clear, though, is that FD is stealing from his own children's future!

And what did he use the money for? His five children?

NOPE! He spent none of it on the kids. He spent it for vacations for himself and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis!
Love the spoiler even though it wasn't a surprise really!

I believe that the proceeds would go into a Trust (we also see the Trust for the 4Jx foreclosure). We don't know the details of the Trust but my guess is that it would benefit the 5 children as with the way FD is going with his life he won't have any money for the condom vending machine in prison let alone sending his children to college!

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members