GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sorry I missed the verdict due to illness and have only just found out about it. It is a relief the monster has been found guilty and will only leave the jail in a pine box. I really hope she gets the full three years it is a great pity it isn’t life. My thoughts and prayers are with Kelsey’s daughter, parents and loved ones
So sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I hope you are feeling better!

EXCLUSIVE: 'Dump him out in the desert.' These are the chilling instructions murderer Patrick Frazee scrawled on the back of commissary receipts and paper napkins urging a fellow inmate to ASSASSINATE all the key witnesses in his case

Chilling notes scrawled by killer Patrick Frazee reveal he begged inmate to ASSASSINATE witnesses | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 218590 View attachment 218591 View attachment 218592 View attachment 218593 View attachment 218594

Are we all on that list, too?

Seriously, did this idiot really believe that he was going to get someone to kill off all of those people and be let out of prison?

Poor Dan- I am sure that it rattled him and the ladies of the prosecution team.

I can't even imagine this fool's IQ level.

Oh and don't ask me how the hell I did this- I was looking something up last night, and somehow the topic came up about horse and dog breeders preserving semen for future use, and of course I thought of Patrick right away. I just can't seem to get away from that jackrabbit. :rolleyes::mad:

Last edited:
I’m so sorry I missed the verdict due to illness and have only just found out about it. It is a relief the monster has been found guilty and will only leave the jail in a pine box. I really hope she gets the full three years it is a great pity it isn’t life. My thoughts and prayers are with Kelsey’s daughter, parents and loved ones

Hope you are feeling better gregjrichards. I was wondering where you were. Stay well, we all missed you.

I understood that to mean that PF claimed KELSEY tried to hire a hit man (so he killed her). MOO

The notes also contain a bewildering possible motive for Frazee's deranged crime.

'She herself tried to hire a hit person,' reads one note.

'That one was referring to Kelsey [Berreth],' confirmed Bentley.
I really do not believe that. I would believe KK did though and in my opinion is who PF is referring to

BBM:

LE is investigating these solicitations, and taking them seriously.

They very well may charge SF, if they can connect the dots enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she was a co-conspirator with PF in his harebrained scheme to have witnesses and the DA murdered.

JMO.

I believe so too. And a federal agent! They don’t take these things lightly.

I think so too.
when u read it together pf is talking about kk but that's just my opinion.

moo
Hmm, I also think when you read that note, it sounds more like PF was referring to KK. I know the article does say,'That one was referring to Kelsey [Berreth],' confirmed Bentley.

But considering it's the Daily Mail, I almost wonder if Bentley said "Kenney" and the DM was the one who got confused.

All the "she" and "her" in all the notes seem to refer to KK. It doesn't seem like PF even mentions Kelsey or cares one bit about what happened to her. His entire focus is on himself and making all these witnesses "not show up" for trial.

Hmm, I also think when you read that note, it sounds more like PF was referring to KK. I know the article does say,'That one was referring to Kelsey [Berreth],' confirmed Bentley.

But considering it's the Daily Mail, I almost wonder if Bentley said "Kenney" and the DM was the one who got confused.

All the "she" and "her" in all the notes seem to refer to KK. It doesn't seem like PF even mentions Kelsey or cares one bit about what happened to her. His entire focus is on himself and making all these witnesses "not show up" for trial.
I think he was implying that KK had hired a hitman to kill KB... but, either way, it was probably fabricated anyway. The only one charged and convicted with solicitation is PF. I'm certain that if there were any evidence on KK's phones that she'd attempted to hire a hitman, we'd have heard about it by now.

A couple lingering questions...

Who told PF about the cellphones? He started out texting between his phone and KB's when the two phones were together. By the time KK came down for cleanup, someone had warned him about the cellphones. He had gone to the cellphone store to try to get KB's phone unlocked and he was concerned about 'anyone' being able to access her phone data even after the phone had been destroyed. He sent KK to KB's condo to text him from KB's phone - by then he clearly knew he had screwed up with the phones. I'm guessing RS or KK clued him in.

The missing bullet. IIRC, KK gave PF a ride in the borrowed car at one point. Could PF have taken a bullet? Once the 'clean up' was done, KK was a loose end...

Where did he get the idea about 'no body, no crime'? The way he brought it up to JM, it was like he was really proud of himself for finally figuring out the solution to his tough problem about what to do with KB. Was he inspired by a TV show? A Nancy Grace-like figure repeating 'no body, no crime'? Was there a case in the news that caught his eye?

When is LE going to start taking disappearing mothers more seriously? Have they all read/watched "Gone, Girl" and do they really believe that mothers regularly abandon their children and set up their husbands/boyfriends? I really wonder statistically how often a mother walks away and leaves her child/ren behind and there's no foul play involved. I think the default in these situations should be for LE to assume foul play.

If the Berreths hadn't pushed LE, I think PF would have gotten away with this. A few cellphone records were already gone and precious camera footage from the neighbor's camera was gone.

Last edited:
So it sounds like PF's only reason for having his good friend/father figure JM and his partner killed was to pay for the other hits. What a guy.

Frazee even suggested that Bentley kill his own friend Joe Moore and Moore's partner Wendi Clarke, calling them 'cash cows' with ' to sell.'

'He told me to rob and kill them to get the funds to complete the rest of the list,' Bentley said, who was subpoenaed to testify in the high profile case this November.

On another note, kudos to Sam Kraemer. He got these notes down almost verbatim, which is pretty impressive considering how fast he said that Slater was going through them during the trial.

ETA: for what it's worth, in Sam's fb live from the trial that day, his notes said something about KK hiring a hitman (not KB).

Last edited:
So it sounds like PF's only reason for having his good friend/father figure JM and his partner killed was to pay for the other hits. What a guy.

Frazee even suggested that Bentley kill his own friend Joe Moore and Moore's partner Wendi Clarke, calling them 'cash cows' with '**** to sell.'

'He told me to rob and kill them to get the funds to complete the rest of the list,' Bentley said, who was subpoenaed to testify in the high profile case this November.

On another note, kudos to Sam Kraemer. He got these notes down almost verbatim, which is pretty impressive considering how fast he said that Slater was going through them during the trial.

ETA: for what it's worth, in Sam's fb live from the trial that day, his notes said something about KK hiring a hitman (not KB).
You can't make this crap up, can you?

I try so hard to be appalled or outraged by anything this animal has done (besides murder Kelsey- that will always make my blood boil!) and I just can't help but laugh at his stupidity.

I am really curious about his mother knowing who or what he was referring to, and if she was that stupid, too, to think that this guy and a prison gang were going to kill all of the witnesses AND Dan May.

I mean really, let's hope they broke the mold when he was born.

Thursday, December 5th:
*Hearing on Advisement (re child custody) (@ 8:15am MT) - CO – Kelsey Berreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinged 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018; not found) – *Patrick Michael Frazee (32) “fiancé” arrested (12/21/18), charged (12/31/18) & arraigned (4/8/19) with 2 counts 1st degree murder (to align with the prosecution’s theories on how he did it), 3 counts of solicitation to commit 1st degree murder, 1st degree felony murder (death during attempted robbery) and charged (4/5/19) with 2 counts of crime of violence (sentence enhancer). Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will not seek DP.
Trial began on Monday, 10/28 with jury selection, trial started on 11/1. Trial ended 11/18/19. Jurors: 7 women & 5 men; alternates: 2 women & 2 men. Jury deliberated for 3 ½ hours and found him GUILTY on all counts. Sentenced to life without the possibility of parole plus 156 years, plus 5 years with parole for solicitation.
See post #570 here for 10/28/19 thru 11/18/19 court trial information (Day 1 thru Day 11):
GUILTY - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

*Child: Hearing on Advisement on 12/5/19.
*Krystal Jean Lee (Kenney) – Plea deal-plead guilty to 1 count of tampering with physical evidence, a class 6 felony, with an open sentence. Will testify at Frazee’s trial. Review hearing on 12/2. That will NOT be a sentencing date. Assuming the trial is complete, she will report to probation on that day with sentencing scheduled for 8 weeks after that. Judge Sells says if the trial is delayed, he plans to just delay that review hearing as needed. 12/2/19: Judge Scott Sells ordered a pre-sentencing investigation (PSI), & Kenney will report to that today. He says it usually takes them about eight weeks to complete their report. Kenney will be sentenced Jan. 28 @ 9am. Prosecutors say she faces up to 3 years for evidence tampering. Defense attorney asked for at least two hours to call witnesses & show a video. Defense attorney Nielsen also says she’ll plan a legal challenge toward the “aggravated” part of the evidence tampering charge, aiming to keep Kenney out of prison for the maximum 3-year sentence. Nielsen has two weeks to file that motion. Prosecutors will have two weeks after that to respond.

Frazee even suggested that Bentley kill his own friend Joe Moore and Moore's partner Wendi Clarke, calling them 'cash cows' with '**** to sell.'

Frazee is disgusting: people have little significance, when we read about his actions: to have his friend, JM killed, and his partner, for monies, to pay for the remainder to be killed.
Let us hope, in Prison, there will be 'pay back, awaiting for him.
MOO.

I think he was implying that KK had hired a hitman to kill KB... but, either way, it was probably fabricated anyway. The only one charged and convicted with solicitation is PF. I'm certain that if there were any evidence on KK's phones that she'd attempted to hire a hitman, we'd have heard about it by now.

Exactly. Because he also mentions in one note that much of this is for the safety of his little girl. We know that is pure BS. He was probably verbally feeding this guy a line about being framed, too.

The “codes” for SF are interesting and seem to be planned messages that she will understand.

I must not have seen all of the notes yet because I do not see Dan May referred to. Probably missed it — will go to the publication and see if there are others.

He mentions them disappearing until at least the 22nd. I need to read through all notes again because statements I saw do not actually say kill or assassinate. Although dumping someone in the desert is a pretty certain death, especially if that person is injured first.

He must be truly delusional (read: ignorant) to put these things in writing.

I truly hope they are taking a look at SF and her involvement in a possible murder plot but unless something new happens I don’t think she will ever be charged with anything. Maybe there are things we don’t know about that the Berreth’s could at least use against PF and SF in the civil trial.

MOO

Exactly. Because he also mentions in one note that much of this is for the safety of his little girl. We know that is pure BS. He was probably verbally feeding this guy a line about being framed, too.

The “codes” for SF are interesting and seem to be planned messages that she will understand.

I must not have seen all of the notes yet because I do not see Dan May referred to. Probably missed it — will go to the publication and see if there are others.

He mentions them disappearing until at least the 22nd. I need to read through all notes again because statements I saw do not actually say kill or assassinate. Although dumping someone in the desert is a pretty certain death, especially if that person is injured first.

He must be truly delusional (read: ignorant) to put these things in writing.

I truly hope they are taking a look at SF and her involvement in a possible murder plot but unless something new happens I don’t think she will ever be charged with anything. Maybe there are things we don’t know about that the Berreth’s could at least use against PF and SF in the civil trial.

MOO
Oh go and read those love notes he wrote to his new BFF, the future hopeful assassin. Thank goodness this guy came forward- while his testimony was probably not needed, it sure sealed the deal for everyone that this man should never see the outside of his cell ever again- no doubt the judge probably wanted to sentence him when the prosecution brought this witness to his attention.

It takes a lot of gall to murder your daughter's mom, pretend it's for the baby's safety, then continue to plot deaths, none to which you plan on partaking in- just like with Krystal, he wanted someone else to do his dirty work while he went about his life and on to his next victim(s) he had waiting.

He probably was raised by a master manipulator and thought he was a chip off the old block. Luckily, he's crumbled. Sick person. I still can't call him a "man".

Oh go and read those love notes he wrote to his new BFF, the future hopeful assassin. Thank goodness this guy came forward- while his testimony was probably not needed, it sure sealed the deal for everyone that this man should never see the outside of his cell ever again- no doubt the judge probably wanted to sentence him when the prosecution brought this witness to his attention.

It takes a lot of gall to murder your daughter's mom, pretend it's for the baby's safety, then continue to plot deaths, none to which you plan on partaking in- just like with Krystal, he wanted someone else to do his dirty work while he went about his life and on to his next victim(s) he had waiting.

He probably was raised by a master manipulator and thought he was a chip off the old block. Luckily, he's crumbled. Sick person. I still can't call him a "man".
Did I miss more notes ? Do we have a link to the discovery yet? I have been in and out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa