FL FL - Samantha Louise Michelle Fiddler, 29, former girlfriend of Pro Wrestler, Bartow, 19 Nov 2016

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
fiddler_samantha4.jpg
fiddler_samantha8.jpg
fiddler_samantha3.jpg

Samantha Louise Michelle Fiddler
  • Missing Since 11/19/2016
  • Missing From Bartow, Florida
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 05/12/1987 (31)
  • Age 29 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'7, 118 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (Caucasian/Native American) female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Fiddler may dye her hair dark brown, black or red; the natural color is brown. Her nickname is Sam. She may use the alias names Lucy MorningStar, Samantha Lloyd and/or Samantha Steele. Fiddler has a scar on her lip and several tattoos, including handprints and the names "Ava" and Madison" on the back of her shoulder, a flower on her foot, and a sleeve with the words "fierce mother" on one upper arm. Her nose is pierced on both sides, her ears are pierced, and her navel and left eyebrow are pierced. She has breast implants. She had an abdominoplasty and may still have scars around her navel as a result, and she may have scars from botox injections in her lip. Fiddler is of Cree Indian descent.
Samantha Louise Michelle Fiddler – The Charley Project
Namus: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

*Note, I am a wrestling fan and was listening to a podcast about her troubled boyfriend at one time Teddy Hart, nephew of WWE Hall of Famer, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, when they made a passing comment about one of his girlfriends going missing etc. I looked into it saw very little coverage.

She is even mentioned in a Rolling Stones article with him:
The Rise and Fall of Wrestling’s Weed-Dealing, Cat-Breeding Phenom – Rolling Stone

Last edited:
Details of Disappearance
Fiddler was last seen in Bartow, Florida on November 19, 2016. She has never been heard from again.

Fiddler has three children and is originally from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Her boyfriend and mentor was the professional wrestler Teddy Hart. She left Edmonton and went to the United States in 2016, where she was arrested twice in Florida for misdemeanor trespassing, once in February and once in November. She was last seen after her release from jail.

The circumstances of Fiddler's disappearance are unclear. She has no active warrants out for her arrest. Her case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
  • Bartow Police Department 863-534-5034
  • Enlighten Mine Eyes Investigations 321-888-2198

Doesn't mention alot, doesn't pertain to her, just his dysfunctions and how he burned bridges. He had alot of training videos of her as well. Family did post on her fb about her whereabouts but nothing else really.. very strange. Odd because she went missing near where I live (bartow) and Central Florida is a hotbed for Pro wrestling as many performers live here. However, she is not really known or has ties that I can see..

The total lack of any coverage of her going missing is so strange.There is no youtube videos or any mainstream coverage.A pretty girl follows her dreams to America and dates a member of a famous Canadian family and disappears for three tears should be news in Canada.I only heard about her by watching Teddy and his new GF's trainwreck of a video blog.The dojo she was training at is ran by a convicted sex offender and other instructors had checkered pasts.

The total lack of any coverage of her going missing is so strange.There is no youtube videos or any mainstream coverage.A pretty girl follows her dreams to America and dates a member of a famous Canadian family and disappears for three tears should be news in Canada.I only heard about her by watching Teddy and his new GF's trainwreck of a video blog.The dojo she was training at is ran by a convicted sex offender and other instructors had checkered pasts.
Agreed, I've tried to push her case on other social media outlets and have ties to the wrestling community.. nothing.. not sure what else to do..

Agreed, I've tried to push her case on other social media outlets and have ties to the wrestling community.. nothing.. not sure what else to do..
I've followed wrestling for forty years love it.This reminds me of something from the older days of the business.The closed ranks nobodies saying anything.The wrestling community is one of the most woke for the lack of a better word group I can think of right now and I think someone would be trying to help her.But the support Chasyn Rance gets from those in the business is baffling.Have you found any newspaper article at all mentioning she disappeared?

In all fairness, I don't think Ted would even bother thinking about Sam or any other woman twice. He was probably too busy jumping from girl to girl, he doesn't care about any of them so, if they decide to not have anything to do with him anymore, I doubt he would be that upset. I do believe that she might have encountered foul play. He mentions her wanting to pursue other interests, other than wrestling. So, probably modeling or bodybuilding, if I had to guess? I did a quick search and couldn't really find any media articles about her being missing. Were her kids living with her in Florida? Who reported her missing? Any info about her previous arrests?
I don't think this is a wrestling cover-up, she was not a big name in wrestling. Ted wasn't and isn't that big of a deal, besides the fact that he is a Hart, and I'm not even sure if the rest of the family even keep in contact with him that much.
And, a little off-topic, but regarding that Rolling Stone thing - he will never ever have another chance in WWE. They already have Jeff Hardy doing stupid stuff over and over again, they don't need another trainwreck. Natalya is the rightful Heiress to the Hart Legacy.

Rather odd that Teddy Hart made a statement regarding Samantha's disappearance on his Twitter page (Nov 6th)
Ted made the statement because he is losing bookings as far as I know people in the business are just now hearing about her and he is catching heat.I first heard about her missing on his youtube channel with his new GF and its a tragedy waiting to happen.Is there any problem usually for a Canadian family to report a loved one missing in the USA I'm hearing it took 17 months before a missing persons was taken but the last confirmed sighting was leaving jail.She didn't have her kids.The school is ran by convicted rapist.

The best bet for this case to get some attention quickly is to reach out to YouTubers that make videos about wrestling and, specifically, WWE. Also, Reddit? Surprisingly, I couldn't find anything there about her. Like, nothing, zero, nada. Which is... weird.

i just saw teddy's name in relation to this and i gather it has become quite topical recently. did the outside world basically have little idea on this? the wrestling journalist who wrote what i saw said that teddy and this nefarious character are not persons of interest.

on one hand, unfortunately this stuff like happens all the time (just speculation but drugs/prostitution?)...

it fits into something very topical in western canada these days. young native women and people not caring enough. (this woman was half-native)

seems harsh teddy lost bookings recently over this......... teddy might be a bad person, i'm torn myself. i will say he doesn't strike me as a liar. and he says he was out of contact with her (she was in florida, he says he was in texas. both full-time i mean)

the two trespass incidents would probably shed some light.. and i would think the police have alot more info than they are sharing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back