UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok found it it was hiding...ive done a map to show the coverage of the part of the tower she was logged onto (looked on google earth 2008 to see which direction each transceiver pointed)..if u don't know a cell tower has 3 "transceivers" spaced 120 degree apart in a circle..the cell phone logs in via the one covering that area.......it also shows that if the couple arguing on the bridge by the uni drove off to the right then the phone would have logged onto the next transceiver round..of course it could go to the left and stay logged in on the one it was on....
make of it what u will..i think her phone didn't go far from her house:cool:
ill see if I can find out what network the tower belongs to and where there next tower is
Excellent stuff @rehtnap

I think most people would, but she would have been in more of a rush than usual that day, because she was walking to work instead of driving, so would have needed to allow extra time for the journey. On the other hand, she appears to have had time to eat breakfast, so I really can't make up my mind whether or not it would have been normal for her not to have looked at her phone before leaving for work that particular morning...
What day were the breakfast dishes from though that is if not staged

I think most people would, but she would have been in more of a rush than usual that day, because she was walking to work instead of driving, so would have needed to allow extra time for the journey. On the other hand, she appears to have had time to eat breakfast, so I really can't make up my mind whether or not it would have been normal for her not to have looked at her phone before leaving for work that particular morning...
What day were the breakfast dishes from though that is if not staged
they said her purse with credit cards and driving licence ect was in her bag..was she in the habit of leaving them at home???
And her passport they said. Now if you carry your D licence around for id. Why would your passport be in there also. You do it if going on holiday but not if under normal circumstances, you leave it at home. It's a pain if you lose it.
I'm a frequent flyer so keep mine in my backpack for work as it saves me having to worry about having it for a flight and I always take my backpack when's flying

mmm,,he lives in Shipton so cl house is not really on a route into work as such.. has facebook and twitter accounts but none in 2009 and not much on them..comes from mexbrough..seems to have either wife or sister in York.....think its wife as address search comes up with them at same address
I think Law asked many to remove any timeline stuff Pre CL missing from Social Media @rehtnap JK doesn't have any and has been a member on FB for longer

mmm interesting..ps of quartz travel fame also was up to 2016 a director of layerthorpe management company limited...this company basically developed and ran/runs the apartment complex on little hallfield road from what I can make out its a holding company ...which is shown on the attached map..funny in November 2009 a guy living there became a new director of the company.. .wonder if they own any other property?

Attachments

• littl hallfield road.jpg
    littl hallfield road.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 23
is the mystery boyfriend living in the apartments..its close for her to walk there and to work after an all nightery o_O

ps has a co director who is an accountant and he has his fingers in a few pies as director of companies who have fellow directors who are multiple directors of companies..., ps was doing quiet well infact in 2014 his revenue was £2.7 million for that year then he went bust in 2017.......starting in feb 2009 someone had a grudge against ps or his travel firm his vehicles got vandalized on a few occasions, someone threw a rock at his house ect ect…
he won business man of the year in 2008 he was in with the crowd, ps managed to get the lord mayor of York to open his new "club lounge" in his shop in 2011...we havnt got shall we say the old boys club,roll a trouser leg up and shake hands behind ur back brigade involved?????:cool:

I thought it was noticeable that apart from the 2 women all the other patrons of the nags head where claudia was apparently very popular were nowhere to be seen, keeping a lower profile than Jacob Rees mogg

Are these short stay apartments ?
I don't think so as when u look on google earth thought the years there are ones to let and ones to buy..as i read it the company ps was a director of kept hold of the maintenance rights so all tenants/owners are charged a yearly fee for that.

ponder! wouldn't the police at the time have looked at the cctv from the uni the days before cl went missing..if it showed her walking to work on the night she was "out all night" then its suggests the where was local also the phone records must have shown where her phone was on that night ?

ponder! wouldn't the police at the time have looked at the cctv from the uni the days before cl went missing..if it showed her walking to work on the night she was "out all night" then its suggests the where was local also the phone records must have shown where her phone was on that night ?
This makes a lot of sense and I’m sure they would have looked at in first few weeks of the investigation but did they revisit cctv/ phone records a year later to check on mystery boyfriend claim ?

Maybe if she did lie about a new boyfriend it was because her colleague was making her feel uncomfortable, or maybe she was with an old boyfriend and she wanted to keep it quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans