Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Thursday, December 5th:
*Hearing (Montgomery County case) (@ 1:3pm ET) - AL – Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) (last heard from Oct. 23, 2019 text with friend, Auburn, Lee County; car found early morning hours of Oct. 24 along South College St; officially reported missing Oct. 24, 2019; found Nov. 25, 2019 near Highway 80 in Shorter, Ala., which is about 25 miles east of Montgomery, Macon County off County Road 2 near New Hope Baptist Church several feet into the woods.) – only for *Ibraheem Yazeed aka Laquetta Nicole Lamar, Ibraheema Yazeed, Ibraheen Yazeed (29) arrested & charged (11/7/19) with 1st degree kidnapping. Charged (12/4/19) with 2 counts of capital murder (kidnapping & use of a deadly weapon while victim inside a vehicle). The DA will seek DP. Held with no bond.
Previous crimes & court info from 11/10/19 thru 11/20/19 reference post #389 here:
Found Deceased - AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

12/2/19 Update: Now charged with capital murder. Also DA intends to seek the death penalty. Aniah was shot to death. Also due in Montgomery County court Thursday, 12/5. He is scheduled to appear for a bond hearing at 8:30 a.m. in reference to his February first-degree kidnapping and attempted murder charges.
12/4/19 Update: Yazeed is now charged with 2 counts of capital murder (kidnapping & use of a deadly weapon while victim inside a vehicle). The DA will seek DP. No ruling on gag order yet. Should be in a couple of days.

*Antwon “Squirmy” Shamar Fisher (35) - Hearing on 12/18.
*David Lee Johnson, Jr. (63) - no dates are set as of 12/5

I think that’s exactly what I was trying to say but you worded it better! I’m wondering if now that they found her body, they don’t have to rely on the first witness and instead will focus on the second.

But that still means her car was at another gas station after 11:20 and before 12:30.
How do you know between those times

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from the many hours I’ve spent on WS over the years, it’s that LE oftentimes has wayyyy more evidence than the public thinks they do. They only need to reveal enough to show there’s probable cause on the charging documents and that’s it. And — 9 times outta 10 — that’s all they give.

This vile *** will find out everything LE has on him soon enough. I only hate we won’t be there to watch that smirk fall right off his face when he does.
Oh I so agree! Whatever is in those warrants is the bare minimum of what LE really has as evidence. There is still so much they likely have on this guy that won’t come out out until the trial. I.e. dna, the weapon, clothes, audio recordings, his cell phone digital prints.
IY is finally going to learn how the system really works. JMO

ETA: And if he’s as defiant to his attorney as he is to the judge he’ll help put the nail in his own coffin.

Last edited:
At least 13 states issue advisory alerts when adults go missing, and Alabama isn’t one of them. A nationwide system could close that gap, and technically a law mandating its creation already exists. The problem is, it hasn't yet been implemented.

Snip

“The delayed implementation of this critical public safety program is costing lives,” Warner wrote in a letter to Attorney General William Barr in October, referring to the DOJ’s lack of communication and inaction as “unacceptable.”
Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam signed the state’s own version of the act into law in April. It took officials just three months to implement it.

Birmingham state Rep. Merika Coleman has also called on the DOJ to act. If it doesn’t, Coleman told ABC 33/40 that Alabama could look at creating its own system modeled after Virginia’s law in the next legislative session.
There’s no way to know if the presence of an alert system would have changed the tragic outcomes for Blanchard, whose body was discovered in Macon County days before the Thanksgiving holiday, or Crawford who was found dead in an Atlanta park on Nov. 9, but there is evidence that such systems increase the chances of safe recovery.
A nationwide missing adults alert exists by law. Why wasn't it used for Aniah Blanchard?

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from the many hours I’ve spent on WS over the years, it’s that LE oftentimes has wayyyy more evidence than the public thinks they do. They only need to reveal enough to show there’s probable cause on the charging documents and that’s it. And — 9 times outta 10 — that’s all they give.

This vile *** will find out everything LE has on him soon enough. I only hate we won’t be there to watch that smirk fall right off his face when he does.

Barring anything absolutely absurd, IY will be found guilty and sentenced to death without much of a hitch. I'm in the boat of the belief that Auburn PD has wayyyy more evidence than we can probably comprehend and that they gave just enough to get things moving forward.

I am still struggling to make sense of yazeed being in the first chevron with her on camera, now he allegedly went to another gas station in her car and is seen on video again. This makes zero sense to me, His latest outburst in court tells me while he may not be book smart he appears to be street smart he knows all about them not having evidence etc. I just can not see why he would be seen at 2 separate gas stations like this knowing full well they would have cameras running.

It also states he was seen getting out of the passenger side of her vehicle, is this the front or rear passenger door? who was the driver? and who else was in the vehicle?

I am still struggling to make sense of yazeed being in the first chevron with her on camera, now he allegedly went to another gas station in her car and is seen on video again. This makes zero sense to me, His latest outburst in court tells me while he may not be book smart he appears to be street smart he knows all about them not having evidence etc. I just can not see why he would be seen at 2 separate gas stations like this knowing full well they would have cameras running.

It also states he was seen getting out of the passenger side of her vehicle, is this the front or rear passenger door? who was the driver? and who else was in the vehicle?
I’m not so sure he thinks about or cares about cameras. IMO He frequents gas stations. Perhaps he had an appointment for a deal at that second station. Or a meeting up with someone with his dad’s vehicle to make the trip back to Montgomery? Or as someone already mentioned earlier he had AB’s ATM card and went there to withdraw cash. Really could be any number of reasons but I don’t think IY has ever planned his activity around cameras. He’s too impulsive for that. IMO
ETA:Remeber he has also rammed vehicles to LE officers at a gas station. Potential cameras didn’t prevent him from doing that.

How long do convenience stores typically keep security camera footage? I thought it wasn’t very long. They got to the first Chevron quickly because Aniah’s mom figured out she had been there within a day of her going missing. I’m wondering when they figured out he was at the second gas station. It seems like if this was a new development, the tapes would have been gone. But if they knew from the beginning that her car had been at a second gas station, why didn’t they ask for tips about it? Just confused with the timeline.

Also, if they can see him getting out if the passenger side, they should be able to confirm if the car was damaged yet.

How long do convenience stores typically keep security camera footage? I thought it wasn’t very long. They got to the first Chevron quickly because Aniah’s mom figured out she had been there within a day of her going missing. I’m wondering when they figured out he was at the second gas station. It seems like if this was a new development, the tapes would have been gone. But if they knew from the beginning that her car had been at a second gas station, why didn’t they ask for tips about it? Just confused with the timeline.

Also, if they can see him getting out if the passenger side, they should be able to confirm if the car was damaged yet.
I think most taping are available for at least 30 days. AB was abducted on 10/23 and AF was in custody on 11/22. It seems to me a lot has been discovered since AF was arrested to include the discovery of AB on 11/25. So they may have just got the video recording just in time on 11/23 just before it erased. IMO

I am way too skeptical of anyone & everyone to do that lol but I could see a scenario where a nice girl is getting back in her car, a younger guy comes up to her who seems super nice, introduced himself, explains his situation (no vehicle with him, etc.), & just asks for a ride to the gas station down the road real quick bc that one didn’t have what he wanted or whatever. She doesn’t get a bad vibe from him thinking maybe he’s a student & she agrees.

It is certainly a possibility but just hard for me to believe. I mean if he looked like a young tyrese, then maybe. We will know eventually. I am like you too, but I guess not everyone is like us.

I stopped trusting people, when a pregnant woman approach me one night with some sob story so i pulled out my purse to give her some cash and up popped her boyfriend pressuring me for more, I felt so trapped, I gave them more. I said never again.

It is certainly a possibility but just hard for me to believe. I mean if he looked like a young tyrese, then maybe. We will know eventually. I am like you too, but I guess not everyone is like us.

I stopped trusting people, when a pregnant woman approach me one night with some sob story so i pulled out my purse to give her some cash and up popped her boyfriend pressuring me for more, I felt so trapped, I gave them more. I said never again.
I agree. I personally think if she was helping anyone it was a troubled “so called” friend. IMO

I was stopped at a red light the other day and saw someone in a car stop and talk to a stranger walking down the side of the road, then let him in the car. I was shocked. I even made a note of the person and the car because I was worried it was going to end up on the news (WS has me paranoid).

That being said, Auburn is a college town and feels safer than most places. People give rides to people walking to and from football games, and it wouldn’t surprise me that much if he had the right story and she either felt safe enough or pressured enough to help. She was only 19, and I’m sure still believed that bad things mostly just happen to other people. No idea if that’s what happened, but I wouldn’t totally discount it.

During the hearing for the February counts, Yazeed’s attorney Preston Presley did not oppose the judge’s order for bond revocation, reserving the option to revisit the issue if the counts in Lee County were dropped.

Yazeed declines to fight bond revocation in Montgomery kidnapping case

Are we discussing his other case here or are we setting up another thread? If the Counts in Lee County are dropped. Lol what world are they living in?

I think most taping are available for at least 30 days. AB was abducted on 10/23 and AF was in custody on 11/22. It seems to me a lot has been discovered since AF was arrested to include the discovery of AB on 11/25. So they may have just got the video recording just in time on 11/23 just before it erased. IMO

I think it will be interesting to see when they got that video evidence. I remember very early on there was a comment on a certain person's now deleted Twitter account mentioning that there was video from two different gas stations. I hope it's ok to bring that up now that the other gas station has been discussed in MSM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back