MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any SM either but I can sense the way this is going, which is kinda what some of us suspected early on, sadly...

Man's inhumanity to man... I'll never understand it.
my bff plays a gingerbread game at her school at this time of year - basically a "breadcrumb" hunt and gave me an idea. I used that logic to assist me
JMO

I don't have any SM either but I can sense the way this is going, which is kinda what some of us suspected early on, sadly...

Man's inhumanity to man... I'll never understand it.
Agreed. Especially to other family members...but here we are. It’s so saddening. And quite frankly it angers me. I hope that Sandra’s family gets the closure that they need. And that Sandra herself gets justice.

HANSON, MASS. (WHDH) - The daughter of a missing Hanson mother is asking the public for help finding her after no one has seen or heard from her in more than a month.

Sandra Crispo, 54, of Spofford Avenue, was last seen on Aug. 7 where surveillance footage shows her getting out of a family members car, going into a Cumberland Farms to buy cigarettes and then is taken home.

Crispo’s daughter Laina McMahon hired a private investigator and believes that someone knows something about her mother’s disappearance.

“She just vanished,” McMahon said.

McMahon says on Aug. 8 she tried to reach her mom on the phone but couldn’t get through so she went to her mom’s house instead.

“When I noticed all of the lights were on and then I saw the dog there, he didn’t have any food or any water, she would never leave her animal alone for any period of time,” McMahon said.

Detectives searched the woods nearby, went door to door talking to neighbors, and reviewed surveillance video.

Hanson police chief Michael Miksch said, “We have conducted seven different searches of the area using drones, K9’s both civilian and police, as well as officers on foot and on ATV’s. We;ve got no new information, we’ve come up empty.”

Daughter of missing Hanson mother asks public for help finding her
---
BBM @Steelslady @happyday
Ah. Thank you. Suspicious from the beginning....

Agreed. Especially to other family members...but here we are. It’s so saddening. And quite frankly it angers me. I hope that Sandra’s family gets the closure that they need. And that Sandra herself gets justice.
I'm late to the party here. But I, too, hope that 1) Sandra will be found, and 2) justice will be served. After reading most of this thread, I will say this: I think Sandra was a victim of foul play. And I think she knew the perpetrator quite well. MOO

I'm late to the party here. But I, too, hope that 1) Sandra will be found, and 2) justice will be served. After reading most of this thread, I will say this: I think Sandra was a victim of foul play. And I think she knew the perpetrator quite well. MOO
me too and I wonder if more than 1 person is involved??
JMO

“Sandra Crispo, 54, of Spofford Avenue, was last seen on Aug. 7 where surveillance footage shows her getting out of a family members car, going into a Cumberland Farms to buy cigarettes and then is taken home.”

Got out of a family members car.
Goes in to buy cigarettes.
Is taken home.

So this unknown family member takes her home? And is the last person to see her.
Does this person just drop her off or walks in to be sure she gets in ok?

Have there been any statements made by this mystery person? That she was ok when taken home?

“Sandra Crispo, 54, of Spofford Avenue, was last seen on Aug. 7 where surveillance footage shows her getting out of a family members car, going into a Cumberland Farms to buy cigarettes and then is taken home.”

Got out of a family members car.
Goes in to buy cigarettes.
Is taken home.

So this unknown family member takes her home? And is the last person to see her.
Does this person just drop her off or walks in to be sure she gets in ok?

Have there been any statements made by this mystery person? That she was ok when taken home?

No - but we know that this family member was also responsible for transporting the three kids...both to the mechanic and then to their home after dropping their grandmother off. So probably whoever it was did not want to unbuckle 3 kids under age 5 from car seats at Sandra's house at drop off. I know I wouldn't.

Possibly ? With someone known to her ??
We can only guess since we hear nothing from LE IMO
Yes, but this isn't our first rodeo. We can deduce what is more likely and what is less likely.
All IMHO:
Voluntarily missing - less likely. She had recently moved, her car was in the shop, and she regularly babysat her grandkids, who she reportedly adored. Part of her motivation for moving was allegedly to be closer to her daughter and grandkids.
Suicide - less likely. Her body has not been found months after she went missing and there were no indications that she was depressed.
Kidnapped - less likely. Kidnappings are rare and the usual victims are children/young people - or more rarely, a rich heir or heiress.
Foul play - more likely. Highly likely.
Foul play by stranger - The thing is, serial killers, random burglars, etc. usually leave the body in the home or at the scene of the crime. Nobody would suspect them, so they generally don't take the chance and move the body. There are exceptions - Sierra LaMar comes to mind.
Foul play by someone known to victim - the most likely of the possibilities I have listed. Why? Because she would not have gone for a walk in the evening without her dog, and she would not have accepted a ride from a stranger. I have absolutely no idea who this person might be, or what this person's motive was. But I'll bet you lunch that one of her family members or friends has a hunch. MOO

Last edited:
Someone knew she was alone?
Was robbery a motive? Money hidden between the mattress and box springs?
Random person see her dropped off?
Or was it personal?

I'm gonna say...the chance of this being a random stalker or burglar-type is almost zero at this point.

JMO Sandra left voluntarily with someone on what she thought was a short trip and something went majorly wrong. Or, something went wrong in the house while she was with a person(s) well known to her.

Still completely baffled but it sounds like leads are developing. Praying it's not just family gossip or intuition, and LE is actually investigating these possibilities.

I can't decide if I think the person who drove her to and from the appointment that is the POI...or was it someone else who was already in the house? Like someone said above, if the kids really were in the car that would seem highly unlikely.

I have assumed the person that drove Sandra to and from the mechanics was the grandkids father, and that he had them in the truck when he dropped Sandra off at home and then took the children to their house. Otherwise who was with the children until their parents returned from work?
Or was the person that took Sandra home via the convenient store a different person than the one with the children?

I have assumed the person that drove Sandra to and from the mechanics was the grandkids father, and that he had them in the truck when he dropped Sandra off at home and then took the children to their house. Otherwise who was with the children until their parents returned from work?
Or was the person that took Sandra home via the convenient store a different person than the one with the children?
I’ve always read it that it was a single family member that took Sandra and the boys to the mechanic and then took them home. I recall at some point Laina said that family member had been cleared, but I’ll have to search for another source on that oart, so JMO.

Family fears foul play involved in disappearance of grandmother missing 40 days from Massachusetts home

Since Laina was still in Boston, another family member picked up Sandra and the boys and drove Sandra to drop off the vehicle at a mechanic shop. Security footage shows Sandra getting out of the car and going into a Cumberland Farms to buy cigarettes, after which she was taken home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77