***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

Very unlikely he'll get DP. Mainly because of the 2 now orphaned children. Also he didn't physically do it, although he might as well have since he put the whole thing in motion so I'm not sure how heavily that will weigh in the decision-making. Florida jurors haven't given the DP to some heinous multiple children (DV) murderers so I'm not holding my breath on this one.

I'm very much pro death penalty, BUT i think it should be the victims' family that make the suggested term. They ar guardians of the girls and they have to explain to them. Mark will NEVER have access until they are adults and then if they choose to communicate, that is up to them. They may need closure when they are older. I'd want them to have that choice. And i know DP doesn't happen quickly, so they will get that chance. However i'd not want them to every be able to blame Theresa's family for pushing for it one way or another. Its a very hard thing to do since he IS their father...

Haven't been here for awhile, but, watching the trials. Great to see the jury was intelligent!! And of course the state did a great job!!
My blood drained a few times too many on the explanation of this gruesome savage murder. Tears for Teresas family to have to hear all that ,and to lose such a beautiful person. So many lives ruined forever:(No matter which way I look at it. Hoping for the death penalty on this one. Just because I don't think he should have the privilege of communication to converse with anyone. Let him rot in a cell alone forever!!

IIRC, with the death penalty, the state actually pays for all the legal fees for an appeal. If he gets life without parole, he gets one shot at an appeal and he has to pay for it. IIRC

I think there's more to all this but I can't remember at all, as far as the number of times it can be appealed also there may be a difference.

There are people knowledgeable on this thread that may be able to give more information.

I bet he wishes he had just moved on, given her a divorce if she wanted that ..Actually gotten a real job to support himself & his manchild ego.

Enjoy sleeping next to your poo*per !

MOO

I bet in his head all he wishes is that he took the stand. He is so sure he would have charmed at least one woman in the jury. I can't imagine what his sex buddies think of him now... And just how they fell for his act

Last edited:
Thanks. I was struck at the way he kept looking at MS as he was fingerprinted. His face was not very expressive but his eyes were.

wasn't he being fingerprinted outside of the courtroom?

Does Mark still get to wear a suit for the Penalty Phase? I don't think so, but I'm not sure.

Bet he has enjoyed getting to wear suits and ties and pretend to be an attorney allowed to join sidebars. Now, it's no, no, don't take away my suits and my water cup!
:p:p LOL, I've always found it interesting just how much water a defendant can consume during a trial.

Does anyone think its possible that the JAC was some type of fund that had to be used, or if not returned back to the state? Maybe it was just about creating a reason to not have to return funds.

As far as LWOP, Mark for his own safety is probably better off on death row. I do not think he would last too long in the general population. None of them may. Very high profile. Women killers are not treated well in prison. Everyone has a mother. These guys are in for a whole new reality.
Well, you always hear this but in reality, there are lots of men in prison who have committed horrific murders of women and children who he can pal with.

I love him too and have the upmost respect for him. He had to deal with all the shenanigans from the beginning with MS lawyers and delay, delays, delays. He treats everyone with respect and dignity. So many times he's had to keep his thoughts to himself and that must have been difficult with this case. I love that he's a judge in my county.
LOL, he may have kept his thoughts to himself but his expressions were priceless.

@Emi No, CK did not testify. @max99 No, inside. Courttv is running it if you have it. They show it happening with TS family hugging thru it all. Its quite a sight to see.
Ha! I saw it live but even the replay looks like it would be two separate rooms. How fitting!

next question: Hasn't or shouldn't he have already been finger printed since he's been imprisoned?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back