AMBER ALERT CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may have found bloody clothes or something along those lines.

In regards to the baby being alive, there may be nothing specific that leads them to believe this. The standard posture is to maintain that a missing victim is alive, until evidence strongly indicates otherwise.
Sure is an odd place to dispose of incriminating evidence, though? I could see a dumpster...but a donation bin...aren’t those sorted by hand?? MOO

I know I was just hoping this time might be different - Kamille was hopeful too and she was gone that same night most likely IMO
This is different, as we don’t know if the baby was the reason for the murder, or if she was taken as a byproduct of it (panic).

My sense is that this was a personal crime, and the mother was the primary target.

He (assuming the perpetrator is male), may not have known what to do with the baby, and didn’t want to leave her for some reason.

The fact that she hasn’t turned up by now, leads me to believe the worst though.

For the locals, where is Derby kid location as in comparison to where there we now?
They must have super strong evidence to believe she may be in one of those drop locations.
Derby is right next to Ansonia. Derby PD has been involved in the case since very early on.

Where they are currently in Hamden is about half an hour from both Derby and Ansonia.

The search for a missing 1-year-old girl from Ansonia continued Thursday as one of the girl’s relatives was held in jail in New Haven after he was arrested on weapons charges.

The arrest was made after Ansonia police served a search and seizure warrant on the man’s residence in New Haven’s Fair Haven Heights neighborhood.

Police conducted the New Haven search in connection to “an ongoing Ansonia homicide investigation,” according to an incident report written by New Haven Detective Elizabeth White. The Ansonia police are currently investigating the homicide of a woman thought to be the 1-year-old girl’s mother.

The 43-year-old man was charged with possessing two stun guns, according to an arrest report authored by New Haven police. It is illegal for him to possess the items because he is a convicted felon, according to the document.

Missing Toddler's Relative Charged With Weapons Possession After New Haven Search | Valley Independent Sentinel

the father lived w fam in new haven tho, right?

Sure is an odd place to dispose of incriminating evidence, though? I could see a dumpster...but a donation bin...aren’t those sorted by hand?? MOO
Sometimes people panic, and they don’t know where to dispose of things (evidence).

The priority may have been to get rid of those things as soon as possible, even if it meant doing something risky/stupid.

This person may have hoped that a connection wouldn’t have been made, or just didn’t put much thought into what they were doing.

Brutally beaten to death....what did this poor mother ever do to deserve THAT?????:mad: Vanessa may have witnessed this....dear Lord...SMH I hope whatever LE found in that bin leads them to this lil baby & whoever did this to her mommy!!!! :(:mad:

Sometimes people panic, and they don’t know where to dispose of things (evidence).

The priority may have been to get rid of those things as soon as possible, even if it meant doing something risky/stupid.

This person may have hoped that a connection wouldn’t have been made, or just didn’t put much thought into what they were doing.
Or if there’s a second person who did this disposal ?

Maybe the kiducation tip is just an abundance of caution on something recently donated or they found something that was missing from the home or car, jmo. I'm wondering if the police have been told by a tip or an interview that baby V was passed off to someone loving and that is what keep the hope baby V is alive.

I'm not sure how to alert someone but can we correct her name in the title now that Lieutenant said it is actually spelt Vanessa?
What I usually do when I make a mistake creating posts is to report on my own initial post and explain my mistake in the title. The mods have always been alert and helpful to ensure accuracy. I just reported to mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member