Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reduction of $1m bond denied.
Good. Both need to sit in jail. Nasty, nasty people, too selfish to give up where poor Joe Clyde's body is. Even if Krystal doesn't know where Joseph put him IMO she knows a damn lot more than she's telling. Bah.
From another article:
A Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agent is expected to testify and possibly reveal some of the evidence against Krystal.
TBI could reveal evidence in case against mother of Joe Clyde Daniels
Looking forward to that.

I watched most of it. They really didn't reveal much. Many of the questions were about the lie detector test both KD and JD took. Judge was perplexed by the questioning since it can't be used in the trial. They asked about her medication and if she fell asleep during the test. The Investigator said she'd put her head down but didn't go to sleep, he thought. Joe Clyde's blood wasn't found in the vehicle.

KD has no job, no ties to the community & no one willing to vouch for her. The judge said 2 of her charges were Class A Felony, I think, and serious enough to warrant the high bond amount.

I was surprised many of the questions were about JD to the investigators on the stand. Also surprised he was in court too. He is seen here in the light yellow prison garb, shackled. He's lost a lot of weight.

FoxNashville on Twitter

KD here

Baby Joe Clyde case: Request to have bond lowered for mother Krystal Daniels denied

So, no "new" court date for either of them?

And thank you for the updates on the bond hearing.

You're welome @Niner. I'm having trouble finding the court documents atm, but found an article stating JD's trial has been moved from Feb. 2020 to August 2020. In court yesterday KD's was mentioned as being in 2020. They found a shovel in July with JD's DNA on it and a hair which is being tested at a private lab. One of the investigators stated yesterday on the stand that all test results were not back yet.

DA: Joe Clyde’s father’s blood found on shovel

• Posted Jul 23, 2019
DA: Joe Clyde’s father’s blood found on shovel

Joe Clyde's mom could get lesser charge

snipped from article:
Joseph and Krystal Daniels are locked up, awaiting trial next year in their 5-year-old son's April 2018 disappearance. In a letter to NewsChannel 5 , Krystal indicated she would seek a divorce from Joseph. We've learned from a source close to the situation that he has refused to grant a divorce unless she "tells the truth" about what happened to Joe Clyde.

snipped from article:
Joseph and Krystal Daniels are locked up, awaiting trial next year in their 5-year-old son's April 2018 disappearance. In a letter to NewsChannel 5 , Krystal indicated she would seek a divorce from Joseph. We've learned from a source close to the situation that he has refused to grant a divorce unless she "tells the truth" about what happened to Joe Clyde.

he doesn’t have to agree to a divorce for the judge to sign off on it.

snipped from article:
Phoooo, that sounds like an orchestrated attempt to influence a jury pool.

Actually for a long time now, I have been sick and tired of the "mother" getting a break. I really hope that the two of them are charged equally and sentenced accordingly.
Especially in this case! Until I hear differently from evidence and/or a confession I'm holding them both responsible for murdering Joe Clyde. IMO one of them did the deed and the other did nothing to stop it and I don't give a crap who did what - slam their sorry asses in prison for life! Grr.

Especially in this case! Until I hear differently from evidence and/or a confession I'm holding them both responsible for murdering Joe Clyde. IMO one of them did the deed and the other did nothing to stop it and I don't give a crap who did what - slam their sorry asses in prison for life! Grr.
Right on! I don't have any sympathy for her.

Wasn't there a grandmother there, too, when this happened, or did I dream that up?

Poor darling Joe. My heart aches just as the thoughts of what happened to him. These two sickos should never see the outside of a cell again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie