AMBER ALERT CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so let’s say employee wasn’t aware of missing baby and was just going about her day going sifting through donations. What could employee find that would alert her of suspicious activity? And a one year old would still be in a diaper. Right? A soiled diaper - would testing indicate if person was alive when defecating or urinating?
maybe whatever was found in the bin was something related to the mothers death and the baby is with someone

After watching the PC, I feel like I’ve got a better idea of what quite possibly happened. I’m going to have to sit on my hands for now.

Somehow I too am feeling some hope, which is unusual after all the cases I've seen. I so badly want sweet Baby V to be alive....
I take it you have a theory that hasn't been addressed?

Okay, so let’s say employee wasn’t aware of missing baby and was just going about her day going sifting through donations. What could employee find that would alert her of suspicious activity? And a one year old would still be in a diaper. Right? A soiled diaper - would testing indicate if person was alive when defecating or urinating?
Maybe it's a collection of items like blanket, stuffed animal, shoes, carseat or stuff similar? That might raise an alarm if normal donations are things like a bag of 2T clothing or crib bedding set or boys size 8 type items. Did Lieutenant Lynch say the Derby bin is an active investigation?

Maybe it's a collection of items like blanket, stuffed animal, shoes, carseat or stuff similar? That might raise an alarm if normal donations are things like a bag of 2T clothing or crib bedding set or boys size 8 type items. Did Lieutenant Lynch say the Derby bin is an active investigation?

Yes, he said the Ansonia PD detectives and state PD were still there investigating even as the press conference was going on if I am not mistaken.

After watching the PC, I feel like I’ve got a better idea of what quite possibly happened. I’m going to have to sit on my hands for now.

Somehow I too am feeling some hope, which is unusual after all the cases I've seen. I so badly want sweet Baby V to be alive....
I feel hopeful too, it seems like it's possible baby V could be with a female. Again LL mentions it's not important how someone came to have the baby, just that he needs to see her and know she is safe. jmo.

Local here, those bins are everywhere in CT. They’re supposed to only be for collection or shoes and clothing (adults and children’s), however I often see all kinds of things dumped outside of them (likely because they’re too big to fit), things like car seats, boxes full of random things, etc. a soiled diaper probably wouldn’t be the first time.

What’s sticking out to me is that the employee at the collection center alerted the tip line, it didn’t sound like it was just a regular call to police. So it makes me think the employee saw something that instantly made them think of this case. I can’t imagine what it could be imo

LL gives no information on what's going on with dad, is that weird? Is he downplaying JM's charges because they are irrelevant? There was a search and seizure warrant issued at his residence that resulted in an arrest, is this unrelated because it pertains to something else?

What’s sticking out to me is that the employee at the collection center alerted the tip line, it didn’t sound like it was just a regular call to police. So it makes me think the employee saw something that instantly made them think of this case. I can’t imagine what it could be imo
Me neither. And they're clearly following up, so could it really be THAT random?

LL gives no information on what's going on with dad, is that weird? Is he downplaying JM's charges because they are irrelevant? There was a search and seizure warrant issued at his residence that resulted in an arrest, is this unrelated because it pertains to something else?
Technically, it was all carried out by New Haven police, so it has nothing to do with Ansonia's case.

I think it was likely on purpose, and they're just using semantics to hold him currently.

We’ve seen this before - — we just have to wait patiently and tiptoe carefully - the good news IMO? at least one person is already in custody -I think others are involved and they will have the neighbors security footage- if it’s there - and that will be tremendous IMO
And there’s always the cell phone data -lots to sort through
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members