Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

Karen's Aunt, Patricia Gray, told 9News that she agreed 'the sentencing was better," but asked "what has changed? Karen is still gone."
"It's just a really sad situation that never should have panned out like this. It would have been so much different if he had owned up to what he did in the beginning. Would have saved a lot of pain to a lot of people, including himself," she said.

Appeal court extends wife killer Borce Ristevski's sentence

Nice to see that our friend Kev is still there for her o_O

A friend indeed :D
4f3c1ced878e090e191d25e12803230a.jpg

A little more justice for Karen :) I wonder if Borce will ever reveal the truth of what happened that morning.
I was just wondering... was it definitely confirmed that Karen was alive that morning, or did they just base her still being alive on Sarah stating she had seen her before leaving that morning.
Sorry, I know the trial is long done, was just wondering about that.

A little more justice for Karen :) I wonder if Borce will ever reveal the truth of what happened that morning.
I was just wondering... was it definitely confirmed that Karen was alive that morning, or did they just base her still being alive on Sarah stating she had seen her before leaving that morning.
Sorry, I know the trial is long done, was just wondering about that.
From the judgement, paragraph 30:

"police established that Karen Ristevski had used a computer at home to visit various websites between 8.02 am and 8.48 am. She had also accessed the messenger application ‘WhatsApp’ at 8.57 am to communicate with overseas suppliers of her clothing business."
https://aucc.sirsidynix.net.au/Judgments/VSCA/2019/A0287.pdf

According to SM at the time, he did exist. I believe he hightailed it out of there, and good for him.

Pardon my memory but it has been a long time.

It was Kev in the car, the family dinner, the night after Karen’s death?
IIRC Borce dropped Sarah off and then drove Kev home
I always wondered what Br wanted to talk to him about. Acquiring SIM cards maybe?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back