***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

No trust funds & swinger days....

Teresa was the real deal. He was an evil, greedy user.

Just commissary accounts and rotating bunkmates. You know I had to go there.

Now, don't anybody get all tweaked out about the picture below. It's not what it looks like, but I was searching for my favorite little koala playing the drums doing a rimshot and this oddity popped up and I thought it fit the subject of Sievers and bunkies.
30-50-feral-hogs.png
happy koala >>>>>>>>
4bc.gif

In my observation men serving LWOP for murdering women don’t seem to be mistreated very often these days in general US prison populations. The prison population that IS most often ostracized and singled-out for mistreatment are those men who have committed sexual crimes against children. That said, LWOP is a depressing and hopeless life, and that is what MS truly deserves.

For the sake of his daughters, I truly hope he does not receive the DP. They will grow up and know their father is guilty of their beloved Mother’s murder. If he receives the DP, there will be at least a decade of painful appeals and attendant publicity. And if he is ever executed, he has a greater chance of becoming a martyr in their eyes. Likely not because they might come to believe he is innocent, but rather if one or both come to believe ethically that capital punishment is wrong, they will endure even yet more pain and emotional conflict.

His crime fits the aggravating factors, though, no argument here.

Has anyone heard how TS’s family and friends feel about the DP?

To answer the -does he get to wear a suit on Tues- question.
Guilty Henry Segura got to wear a suit to his sentencing in Florida.
MS will probably be present- Monday.
I think both sides are meeting Monday a.m. to go over things outside of jury. MS may be in prison attire Monday cause no jury sees him?

MOO

I was trying to reply with quote to someone upstream, but my old post was still in this box and wouldn't go away and I delete it or leave a blank box :( . So, this is what's going to be posted and it will probably stay duplicated the next time I try to post anything else. Gremlins in the website.

I’m grateful that Dr. Sievers finally has justice. I pray for her sweet girls, mother, sister, and brothers.
As for Mark, let him receive exactly what he deserves.

Attachments

• 71EF16FA-0C4D-4C27-807E-0EA50614D951.jpeg
    71EF16FA-0C4D-4C27-807E-0EA50614D951.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I am completely shocked! I checked out after last week's awful work by the state. I thought he was either going to walk or get a lesser conviction (if that was possible, don't know). I thought I'd come see what's going on tonight and BOOM!!! Wow, what an awesome jury.

I'm thinking he will not get the DP because of the girls. And honestly, if I were on the jury I don't think I could do that to those girls. I could do it to him though.

I have to go back to read all the posts today....but does anyone think the felons family will still try and get their girls?
No. And if in the unlikely event they did try, the effort wouldn’t be successful. No judge or other authority is going to put those children through more trauma.

The girls will at some point have to make their own choices about what — if any — relationship they want to have with their father. When they are adults for sure. I find this truly heartbreaking.

Last edited:
I wish there was a Judge Kyle fan club because I want to be a groupie. :p

What an all-around decent person he seems to be. Respectful and thoughtful, but fair and definitely in charge of his courtroom.

He was the best part of these two trials, imo.

I won't feel sorry for Mark if he gets DP, but I won't be gleeful either. It's an awesome (in the true sense of the word) thing to decide to send a person into the presence of God with something like this crime on his soul. I don't envy the jury one bit.

Ha! I saw it live but even the replay looks like it would be two separate rooms. How fitting!

next question: Hasn't or shouldn't he have already been finger printed since he's been imprisoned?

It seems to happen at the end of major convictions in Most states that they have to do it again within the courtroom right after the verdict. Immediately following.
Moo

I have to go back to read all the posts today....but does anyone think the felons family will still try and get their girls?
I honestly don't think they will try and get the girls because their efforts early on quickly fizzled out. Honestly, it kind of seemed like a show for the media and then after MAG got custody, we didn't hear much more about any efforts on the part of his family. Now with his conviction and the girls living in CT for a while now, it would seem to be a difficult case to win custody. IMO

Only way they'd go after the girls now is if they are as narcissistic as mark and he is behind it to find an appeal. My feeling is they heard more during the trial they didn't know and will stay out of the public eye, hanging their heads in shame. Of course they also could do the media circuit or book deal to make a buck.

Whether it'd be the Death Penalty or LWOP, we all seem to agree we don't want him to ever have a moment more of fun or joy for the rest of his life. No O's either. It's canker sores, hemorrhoids, and mystery slop meals in his future.

Oh, and some wild hogs for bunk mates according to FelicityLemon.

Whether it'd be the Death Penalty or LWOP, we all seem to agree we don't want him to ever have a moment more of fun or joy for the rest of his life. No O's either. It's canker sores, hemorrhoids, and mystery slop meals in his future.

Oh, and some wild hogs for bunk mates according to FelicityLemon.

Looking at CWWs lips...ewwwW, yeah....cohabitation, stress,challenged immune system.
Mark is prob not going to be sporting fleshly shaved head & face...no need to impress.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back