Found Deceased AR - Annie Hampton, 66, Marianna, 18 Oct 2019 *dementia* fnd in 2022

rainynights

Reaction score
Marianna Police Department

We are currently looking for 66 year old, Mrs Annie Hampton. She has been missing from her residence sometime between 7:30 am and 10:00 am yesterday morning. Sometime in that time frame she left her house driving her 2001 brown Pontiac Grand Am or Prix (we are not sure which one it is). It will have Arkansas handicapped tag 342737. The family has attempted contact with her but her cell phone is not on. We have put a trace on the phone but since it is not active it cannot give us a precise location. She has liver damage, seizures, and slight dementia and confusion. Her personal items including her wallet, money, cards, and medicine are all still at her residence. If you see Mrs Hampton please notify 911 immediately.

73539721_1178655958971605_1644453156987338752_n.png

MISSING: Arkansas woman missing without meds, police say

Also from the above article :

She has a liver Illness, seizures, slight dementia, and full mobility is aided by a walker or wheel chair, which were both left at the residence.

I'm not liking that her walker and wheelchair were both left at home. :(

Arkansas State Police
silver_logo.jpg

The Marianna Police Department has requested activation of a Silver Alert. Point of contact for additional information is Martin Wilson - (870) 295-2508.

Annie Lee Hampton
show_photo.php

Age and/or DOB: 1/21/1953
Missing Date: 10/18/2019
Missing from City: Marianna
Missing from County: Lee
Sex: Female
Race: Black
Height: 5'08"
Weight: 120
Hair: Blk short wig
Eyes: Brown
Complexion is described as: Med
Circumstances
N/A The missing Individual was last known to be at 428 North Anna Strong near Anna Strong Middle School .

Last seen wearing White Gown with a bunny logo.

Missing individual may be traveling in: AR:342737 2001 Pont Grand Am/Prix Brown in color

Anyone having information should contact:
Marianna Police Department (870) 295-2508

OCT 19, 2019
MISSING: Arkansas woman missing without meds, police say
  • Annie was last seen by her neighbor about 7:30 a.m. Friday and when the neighbor came back outside about 9 a.m. Annie's car was gone.
  • Police were called after the home aide could not get in the house.
  • Annie is small in stature with a larger stomach unproportionate to her build due to her illness.
  • If contact is made with her she will probably be in a confused state and will need immediate medical attention, according to police.

Family of missing Arkansas woman speaks out

(Rosetta Lee is her sister)
"I am not convinced she left driving because she really wasn't in any condition to be driving...
If it was close by I think someone would have seen it by now. She never kept much gas in the car. We thought we would probably find the car out of gas on the side of the road or on the side streets, but we haven't seen anything," said Lee.

Such a sad situation to say the least.

She was last seen in her nightgown and slippers. Her car is gone and she never kept a lot of gas in it. Those things worry me. Why?
•Her car hasn’t been spotted on the side of a road out of gas.
•She left her wallet at home so that makes it pretty difficult to buy more gas for the car.
•At this point, I believe a lady in her gown would stand out.

I pray for closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back