GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I missed it -- why the orange print?

Some of us decided to go with an "Orange is the New Black" theme on this thread until KK's sentencing.

7059.gif
4805.gif
e116.png
e144.png

The entire linked article makes it very clear that in their view there's absolutely no excuse or justification for Kenney's actions in the crime, and I don't believe they are "peddling" an excuse. Everybody agrees the only thing KK did not do was swing the bat.

Nonetheless, I also believe there was a mental aspect to KK not being able to let go of her teen queen relationship with PF and fantasy of a life with him to the point of destroying her marriage, harming her children, being his accomplice, and forever ruining her life.

MOO

I agree about the mental aspect but disagree about "domestic abuse" because she not only never lived with him but never even lived anywhere near him. I know he's a manipulative abuser and do agree that allowed him to play her obsessions. Beyond that, I see her as someone with her own violent tendencies or fantasies.

I agree about the mental aspect but disagree about "domestic abuse" because she not only never lived with him but never even lived anywhere near him. I know he's a manipulative abuser and do agree that allowed him to play her obsessions. Beyond that, I see her as someone with her own violent tendencies or fantasies.
orange bolding mine . ;)

Agreed. I do not believe she was ever in a cycle of fear ... terrified of PF.
She had multiple chances to save a human life that she knew was innocent !
Even being the mother of children herself lent her zero compassion for another woman.

KK is vile to the core and just as evil as PF. True the only action she didn't take was to swing that bat.
But she traveled three times and thought about it.

Sam Kraemer TV
10 mins ·

FRAZEE CUSTODY CASE: There was a hearing of advisement on the custody case this morning, now following the conviction of Patrick Frazee for the murder of Kelsey Berreth.

We were kicked out less than a minute into the hearing — which has been the standard for privacy concerns.

If we get an update from the court, I’ll share that.

Remember, there are four players seeking custody of the couple’s 2-year-old: The Berreths, Patrick Frazee, Erin Frazee (Patrick’s sister) and Sheila Frazee (Patrick’s mother).

#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney KOAA 5
What sickos, that the mother and sister are still seeking custody as well as Patrick, too? Patrick? Good luck with that, buddy. I hope they judge cancels your parental rights for life.

Sam Kraemer TV

TONIGHT ON KOAA 5: Many of you have asked how Krystal Kenney, as a nurse, could've taken part in the solicitation attempts, cleaned up the crime scene and yet never told police about Patrick Frazee's plans to murder Kelsey Berreth. It's a valid question we look to answer.

While there is absolutely no excuse for her actions, and prosecutors say she deserves every day in prison the judge decides to give her, experts tell me there may be an explanation for her actions. It comes down to domestic violence.

With the help of some counselors at the Aspen Mine Center / Community of Caring, including one who's experienced this type of impact in her family, I'll explain tonight on KOAA at 5 & 6.

(Again, and I can't emphasize this enough, domestic violence does not justify her actions in this case.)

#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
Oh pppppfffffffttttttttt to this. I love Sam, but why waste our time with this BS?

These experts are sick for justifying her actions. They need help themselves.

The entire linked article makes it very clear that in their view there's absolutely no excuse or justification for Kenney's actions in the crime, and I don't believe they are "peddling" an excuse. Everybody agrees the only thing KK did not do was swing the bat.

Nonetheless, I also believe there was a mental aspect to KK not being able to let go of her teen queen relationship with PF and fantasy of a life with him to the point of destroying her marriage, harming her children, being his accomplice, and forever ruining her life.

MOO
Yes, but that is NOT the same as domestic violence. Her little fantasy world was of her own doing- she wanted Patrick, for whatever reason *gag*, and she was determined to get him. She was married to another man and still in touch with Patrick. Heck, she got divorced and took up with Patrick again. I've never seen anything about her being involved in any domestic violence situations.

This is making a mockery of those women who truly suffer at the hands of domestic violence- to which we could say, for one awful day, Kelsey was the victim of such violence. Not Krystal- she simply cleaned up after the violence.

KK didn't even live in the same state as PF. She wasn't dependent on him for security, financial needs, or her livelihood. She didn't share a child with him. She wasn't trapped in any kind of dynamic that she couldn't just change her phone number and stay away. There is something seriously flawed with her moral compass and I don't think that's from some long distance domestic violence relationship with someone that "mostly knew her from over the phone."

MOO
I agree but on the fence 50/50. There is absolutely no telling the fairytale PF was spinning to her , remember his ex girlfriend that said he mentally had her on a roller coaster . He would not call for weeks then call in the middle of the night and tell her he just dreamed of her in a wedding gown. I do believe certain lonely vulnerable women can be controlled by a sociopathic manipulator. He most likely told her , help me with this one obstacle being KB and then we can have our life we have always wanted and start our own family. I can see KL being desperate for her happy ever after. I remember way early on, one of her friends saying KL had always had a weight complex and she tried to over compensate by trying to please everyone. Now here is my other 50% when she walked into that blood splattered condo , that sight should of Snapped her out of the delusion she was under. I don't buy the domestic violence as much as I buy the sexual, lust, love connection .
IMO there had been little sexual contact between the two , most likely just enough to get her mid age Slutmones raging and he was teasing and luring her into meeting his demands IF she wanted : THE ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE. JMHO

Last edited:
Yes, but that is NOT the same as domestic violence. Her little fantasy world was of her own doing- she wanted Patrick, for whatever reason *gag*, and she was determined to get him. She was married to another man and still in touch with Patrick. Heck, she got divorced and took up with Patrick again. I've never seen anything about her being involved in any domestic violence situations.

This is making a mockery of those women who truly suffer at the hands of domestic violence- to which we could say, for one awful day, Kelsey was the victim of such violence. Not Krystal- she simply cleaned up after the violence.
ITA Makes me so mad that her laywer is going to pull that card and imo there was never anything "domestic" about PF and KK's relationship at any point. eta the judge is smarter than to fall for that anyhow moo

ITA Makes me so mad that her laywer is going to pull that card and imo there was never anything "domestic" about PF and KK's relationship at any point. eta the judge is smarter than to fall for that anyhow moo
Myself as well. So many beautiful women and men suffer daily through domestic violence, and they're going to use that as an excuse for Krystal's reason for helping clean up after her rival's deceased body and helping burn her and her personal items?

I just can't begin to imagine how anyone could not be outraged by this. Shame on them for making a mockery out of domestic violence in this case!

Myself as well. So many beautiful women and men suffer daily through domestic violence, and they're going to use that as an excuse for Krystal's reason for helping clean up after her rival's deceased body and helping burn her and her personal items?

I just can't begin to imagine how anyone could not be outraged by this. Shame on them for making a mockery out of domestic violence in this case!
bbm

When a 'like' is not enough.
Very well said !!!

I couldn't agree more with this.

When wackadoo groups purporting to be "professionals" spout off about situations they know nothing about, in this case, the relationship b/t KK and PF, they absolutely dilute the meaning of phrases like "domestic violence."

For one thing, "violence" is not the same thing as "abuse."
Semantics matter here.

This group of "professionals" that Sam spoke with sounds like a bunch of zealots who want to label everything under the sun as "violence against women."

I don't trust people who insert themselves into conversations with a baked-in agenda.

This group clearly has an agenda and a narrative they're pushing, and frankly, they're trying to fit an extremely round peg in KK into a square hole by claiming that "domestic violence" explains her actions.

It's an extremely stupid assertion for anyone to make, given the circumstances.

KB was the victim of violence in this situation.
NOT KK.

It's a grave error to attempt in any way to cast KK as a victim.

JMO.

I couldn't agree more with this.

When wackadoo groups purporting to be "professionals" spout off about situations they know nothing about, in this case, the relationship b/t KK and PF, they absolutely dilute the meaning of phrases like "domestic violence."

For one thing, "violence" is not the same thing as "abuse."
Semantics matter here.

This group of "professionals" that Sam spoke with sounds like a bunch of zealots who want to label everything under the sun as "violence against women."

I don't trust people who insert themselves into conversations with a baked-in agenda.

This group clearly has an agenda and a narrative they're pushing, and frankly, they're trying to fit an extremely round peg in KK into a square hole by claiming that "domestic violence" explains her actions.

It's an extremely stupid assertion for anyone to make, given the circumstances.

KB was the victim of violence in this situation.
NOT KK.

It's a grave error to attempt in any way to cast KK as a victim.

JMO.
I just find it absolutely appalling and disgusting! As you can all see, I am clearly outraged- livid beyond words that aren't curse words. These people are sick for even attempting to use this as an excuse for Krystal's behavior. What next, she was sexually assaulted during a text message?

I so want to give these ignorant bleepers a piece of my mind. Shame on them. If I was around there, I'd gather up a few of my friends and protest outside.......that's how disgusted I am. I've never done a protest before.

I don't usually wish away time, but I for one cannot wait for these two court dates. I still have "high hopes" that Judge Sells will give KK the max that he is allowed. I don't think he'll give a damn who comes to defend her or her lawyer's attempts to challenge the "aggravated" part of the charge. There are without a doubt aggravating factors, one being she's already getting a deal that is much, much too good for what she all did, and didn't do. At least it's incredibly "aggravating" for all of us.

Then, to watch PF's parental rights taken away for evermore on Jan. 31/20 will do my heart good. That sociopath doesn't deserve to ever see that sweet little girl every again, unless she wishes it when she's old enough to understand what that monster did to her mother.

I can't believe SF1 and EF have the nerve to continue to pursue custody. Seriously?? MaF is a criminal and should be thrown in the Hoosegow for some cooling off time. Goodness knows she's not fit to raise a child, PF case in point! All JMHO.
Thinking over and over how EF made KB stay out on the deck while she was there.... This made so many ANGRY!
Now, she has the gall to continue her fight for custody?!
Keep her away from that baby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member