Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

Pardon my memory but it has been a long time.

It was Kev in the car, the family dinner, the night after Karen’s death?
IIRC Borce dropped Sarah off and then drove Kev home
I always wondered what Br wanted to talk to him about. Acquiring SIM cards maybe?

It was Kev in the car today and he was the traveling buddy, he wasn't at the family dinner that was the boyfriend - 2 different people. I know it is confusing and difficult to go back over it all after all this time.

It was the boyfriend that he wanted to get the SIM cards though.

In phone calls intercepted by police, Ristevski told his nephew he was getting his daughter's boyfriend to buy him new SIM cards for his mobile phone because he knew was being tracked. He told one relative, "they're listening".

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...hter-not-to-trust-police-20190318-p5154m.html

Pardon my memory but it has been a long time.

It was Kev in the car, the family dinner, the night after Karen’s death?
IIRC Borce dropped Sarah off and then drove Kev home
I always wondered what Br wanted to talk to him about. Acquiring SIM cards maybe?
I can't remember which was at the dinner but it was the boyfriend AM who was associated with getting new sim cards.

Edit: Thanks Sleep.

May as well include my link too.

"On 24 January 2017 the accused spoke with Chris RISTEVSKI and confirmed that he is getting ‘Sarah’s boyfriend’ to ‘get all the sim cards.’ He further confirms that he is not actually ‘buyin’ the sim cards.’
On 1 February 2017 the accused tells Alan MAI that he needs another ‘SIM’ because his current one had been tapped." DPP v Ristevski (Ruling No 1) [2019] VSC 165 (15 March 2019)

But it is a loud and permanent message to Borce, and to Sarah, that the people of Melbourne do not share Sarah's projection of Borce, and do not believe her story as they do not believe her father's story. Both stories rejected again and stronger with this increased sentence.

100% Trooper! Well said!!

But it is a loud and permanent message to Borce, and to Sarah, that the people of Melbourne do not share Sarah's projection of Borce, and do not believe her story as they do not believe her father's story. Both stories rejected again and stronger with this increased sentence.

100% Trooper! Well said!!

Sarah Ristevski stands by her father, no matter what the cost

Sarah Ristevski's love for her killer father is unquestioned. But in court on Friday, it was clear she was at odds with the rest of the family.

You know, I was just reading last night a post by a WS member, on another thread. They had stood by their father, who killed their mother, for a year or so. Then as time went by they started seeing things from another perspective, and realised what he did was wrong, wrong, wrong. And they stopped supporting him.

It made me think of Sarah and wonder what the heck is still going on with her perspective.

You know, I was just reading last night a post by a WS member, on another thread. They had stood by their father, who killed their mother, for a year or so. Then as time went by they started seeing things from another perspective, and realised what he did was wrong, wrong, wrong. And they stopped supporting him.

It made me think of Sarah and wonder what the heck is still going on with her perspective.

Her father pleaded guilty to ending her mothers life. Sarah must want to know how and why. If she has never asked that question. Why hasn't she? I wish we knew the last time Karen actually spoke to someone - not Sarah.

Sarah Ristevski's love for her killer father is unquestioned. But in court on Friday, it was clear she was at odds with the rest of the family.

At what cost? Cost to who? We’re paying for it court costs and daddy will leave the property to her when he croaks.
You wouldn’t want that McMansion to be left to Vasko now would you.

At what cost? Cost to who? We’re paying for it court costs and daddy will leave the property to her when he croaks.
You wouldn’t want that McMansion to be left to Vasko now would you.

I think the cost is losing most of her family (Karens side).

IMO there are 2 reasons Sarah is supporting him - she knows what happened or he's told her some bull sh.t story about how it happened - I bet he blamed Karen.

Now that BR has been found guilty of killing Karen, does he have any hope of getting what's left of Karen's estate? The house was reported to be in Karen's name.

The forfeiture rule prevents a person who has unlawfully killed another from inheriting from their victim or acquiring another financial benefit from the death. It is an unwritten rule of public policy enforced by the courts. It has no statutory basis yet overrides the words of a will, entitlements provided in legislation, and legally binding agreements to which the deceased person was a party.The rule applies where the court is satisfied, in civil proceedings, that the person was responsible for an unlawful killing. A person acquitted in criminal proceedings, or not prosecuted for a criminal offence at all, may still be precluded from obtaining a benefit.1 The only exception in Victoria is where the person is not guilty because of mental impairment.2

https://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/file_uploads/VLRC_Forfeiture_Report_YQGWggz4.pdf

This, from a Law firm in Victoria is interesting, Sarah may not even be eligible to inherit.

The rule also goes one step further – it applies as if the offender never existed, so it also wipes out the offender’s children and any further descendants. So if the offender’s unwitting children were left a legacy in the Will, their parent would have disinherited them.

The Forfeiture Rule

Well it would appear that this horrible case may have finally been laid to rest. Borce has received a four year extension to his sentence. An appropriate outcome but still far from what should be expected, considering his attitude and behaviour during this whole sordid event.
One thing that has been a pleasure during this whole ordeal has been the privilege to read and follow the posts from the 'sleuths' on this site. It has been amazing reading your theories and conclusions as the case unfolded. I would say that combined you were all about 80 - 85% correct when discussing the personalities of the people involved. You are all worthy of a 00 number in front of your name (James Bond).
Now I feel is the correct time to reveal myself. I have no doubt that I will be banned or removed from this site which is fair enough but I did not reveal myself earlier for obvious reasons.
I have not had much to do with that family for about six - seven years now and I am better off for it.
I am Vaskos' brother in law.
Keep up the great work you do because it is worthwhile and important.
I wish you all the best and congratulations.

Well it would appear that this horrible case may have finally been laid to rest. Borce has received a four year extension to his sentence. An appropriate outcome but still far from what should be expected, considering his attitude and behaviour during this whole sordid event.
One thing that has been a pleasure during this whole ordeal has been the privilege to read and follow the posts from the 'sleuths' on this site. It has been amazing reading your theories and conclusions as the case unfolded. I would say that combined you were all about 80 - 85% correct when discussing the personalities of the people involved. You are all worthy of a 00 number in front of your name (James Bond).
Now I feel is the correct time to reveal myself. I have no doubt that I will be banned or removed from this site which is fair enough but I did not reveal myself earlier for obvious reasons.
I have not had much to do with that family for about six - seven years now and I am better off for it.

Well said brother,

Just before you go.......................:D

May I ask the reason you haven't been close to the family now for so many years? You don't have to respond in detail, just wondering if it was anything nefarious.

Just before you go.......................:D

May I ask the reason you haven't been close to the family now for so many years? You don't have to respond in detail, just wondering if it was anything nefarious.

To put it politely 'sleep', they are strange and driven by greed. Trying to live a lifestyle they couldn't afford. Driven by ego and self importance. Their lives are fake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back