Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

I welcomed the new members Cabff and Pajamaqueen who have tried to become verified insiders. I also noticed a few other new members who based on their number of posts seem to have joined Websleuths due to this case. Some of their posts reflect firsthand knowledge of Adrienne. My question is why is it that the sister or the son in their mainstream quotes, as well as the people mentioned above seem unwilling to discuss Lundy? Are they scared? Other than scared why?
I’d be scared. Look what seems to happen to you when you’re associated with him. MOO

When the sister was interviewed she said she didn't believe this had anything to do with the summer assault when asked. Again, I don't know how or why she would come to that conclusion. Something tells me that LE has asked her not to talk about that incident either.

When the sister was interviewed she said she didn't believe this had anything to do with the summer assault when asked. Again, I don't know how or why she would come to that conclusion. Something tells me that LE has asked her not to talk about that incident either.
Kinda hard to see the logic of L.E. saying not talk about Lundy in mainstream media or here when there are countless repeat countless social medial comments he must be reading slamming him. That said your saying don't tip him off?? Thats L.E. logic ? Were watching this guy and we don't want you to let him know???? No way. I am back to scared to. imo

Kinda hard to see the logic of L.E. saying not talk about Lundy in mainstream media or here when there are countless repeat countless social medial comments he must be reading slamming him. That said your saying don't tip him off?? Thats L.E. logic ? Were watching this guy and we don't want you to let him know???? No way. I am back to scared to. imo
Again, look at the Savanah Spurlock case. She left a bar with three guys and fell off the face of the earth. None of these guys were identified in the press until months later until one was arrested. All I'm saying is that even when LE suspects someone, they tend to not talk about it in the media. What a suspect hears on social media is something that can't be controlled, but for the most part that will just be gossip. I believe the goal is to let a suspect gain a sense of security so the let their guard down. Without knowing it the may be being followed or listened to. Perhaps they will do something that would lead them to a body. Again, all speculation on my part, but they definitely have not come out and said they've cleared this guy, and their silence is deafening.

I welcomed the new members Cabff and Pajamaqueen who have tried to become verified insiders. I also noticed a few other new members who based on their number of posts seem to have joined Websleuths due to this case. Some of their posts reflect firsthand knowledge of Adrienne. My question is why is it that the sister or the son in their mainstream quotes, as well as the people mentioned above seem unwilling to discuss Lundy? Are they scared? Other than scared why?

I get the impression that the family doesn't like him but are mostly biting their tongues for now. I think it is wise for family members of missing to do this-- they may have some suspicions but if they can't prove anything it is better to tell their info to LE and let LE handle the investigation. I have seen a few cases here where we had a verified insider who was very insistent on pushing one scenario and blaming a particular party but it turned out that the insider was completely wrong about who was at fault. Sometimes people close to a case are blinded by their own hurt and dislike of someone and when that happens they may say some things they will regret later. It won't help the case if they say they suspect him and it may hurt the case as it would further cut off family communication with him. When family members show restraint, as Ada's family have, they get a lot of respect from me. It's really hard to do that when you are hurting over your missing loved one and all you want to do is tear into the person you think is to blame. Her family has shown a lot of class IMHO.

What rickcross is saying. Her family wants to help as much as they can and IMO there’s no way that LE wants them to discuss details of the case that are pertinent to the investigation. Plus, you can get in trouble on a number of levels for publicly stating things on someone who is not convicted of a crime.

I get the impression that the family doesn't like him but are mostly biting their tongues for now. I think it is wise for family members of missing to do this-- they may have some suspicions but if they can't prove anything it is better to tell their info to LE and let LE handle the investigation. I have seen a few cases here where we had a verified insider who was very insistent on pushing one scenario and blaming a particular party but it turned out that the insider was completely wrong about who was at fault. Sometimes people close to a case are blinded by their own hurt and dislike of someone and when that happens they may say some things they will regret later. It won't help the case if they say they suspect him and it may hurt the case as it would further cut off family communication with him. When family members show restraint, as Ada's family have, they get a lot of respect from me. It's really hard to do that when you are hurting over your missing loved one and all you want to do is tear into the person you think is to blame. Her family has shown a lot of class IMHO.
They really have. They’ve been tough during an awful situation. It’s also important to remember that there are things about the case that LE has found that will not be shared with the family. The family doesn’t know everything and often are as in the dark as we onlookers are. This is MOO of course, but I do see with every case I’ve ever followed that LE withholds information. They have to.

Unfortunately, I can’t answer that.

I would think it’s pretty standard for LE not to want family to discuss any POIs in the media for a missing person’s case. And that would go for the incident this summer as well if it’s still being investigated.

Lt. Troy Lamerson said, as the investigation continues, about 30 searchers will bring in over a dozen dogs that are specially trained to sniff out human remains.

"We actually tried to have this team come up two or three weeks ago, but we got a ton of snow, and the weather was so bad that they didn't feel safe having all these people drive up to do that," he said. "So we were waiting on a break in the weather, and this weekend coming up looks like it's gonna be best chance we have so far."
Cadaver Dogs To Join Search For Woman Who Disappeared In Northern Michigan

I'll be watching the news this weekend.

If I remember correctly, she was asked if she thought it had any connection to the July incident and her response was very formal -- something like -- there is no connection that we are aware of-- which seemed more like a legal answer than her opinion to me. IMO

If you actually read the book, Gone Girl, she did have cash available (until she got ripped off) and did have some outside assistance from an ex-paramour. Also, it should be noted, that book is fiction. AFAIK, not based even remotely on a real case.

Just saying.

If you actually read the book, Gone Girl, she did have cash available (until she got ripped off) and did have some outside assistance from an ex-paramour. Also, it should be noted, that book is fiction. AFAIK, not based even remotely on a real case.

Just saying.

Gone Girl - Joan Risch • Morbidology

Still, Adrienne did not disappear herself to start a new life, IMO. There is 0 evidence to support that theory.

But how? I think it's highly unlikely, even being an outdoors person as she is, that she high tailed it out of the cabin and set up camp in the wilds of Northern Michigan during deer season to hide out. This isn't a Lifetime movie.
lundy......who else

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back