Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tomlinson_PE
·
Michelle Troconis is in and out of court in less than a minute. She’ll be back on Jan. 31.

These court appearances are such BS-why was it so short this time? In fact, what was the purpose of this hearing in the first place? Everybody knows that NOTHING is taking place; just racking up the coins for the lawyers. Isn’t there any way to find out if the taxpayers of the state of CT are footing the bill?

Michelle Troconis, the former girlfriend of a missing mother's estranged husband, faced a judge today.
here they are leaving
https://tinyurl.com/set3ebj

WFSB Channel 3 on Twitter
5sv7neVKqptSO9tU

I wonder if HF was concerned about 'many things' in his SIL's business AND marriage so
he may have hired a PI to tail Fd and learned all about his extra marital escapades. Because
FIL controlled the money trail while he was alive, he threatened Fd with buck up and clean up your act or the money trail stops for Fore and therefore Fd. Fd was cornered and the only wampum he had to negotiate with were the kids so he did.
Maybe FIL did not discuss this w/ his daughter as he knew she was already insecure about the
marriage and overwrought with childcare, etc.
He wanted to protect his daughter and hopefully co-erce Fd into being a responsible
husband and father.
moo

Very possible. Rings true to me.

@Tomlinson_PE
·
Michelle Troconis is in and out of court in less than a minute. She’ll be back on Jan. 31.

These court appearances are such BS-why was it so short this time? In fact, what was the purpose of this hearing in the first place? Everybody knows that NOTHING is taking place; just racking up the coins for the lawyers. Isn’t there any way to find out if the taxpayers of the state of CT are footing the bill?
I was gonna post this too. Legal expert thinks he violated gag order and murder charges coming...LE just waiting on MT to flip. In her opinion.

Does your source think she will flip? I’m not so sure

I remember right after the arrest that NP was screaming that they were ready to go to trial. I wonder why he isn't still pushing that. If NP is so sure that FD can't be charged with tampering and hindering without a murder charge, you would think he would be pushing this agenda each time he's in front of the camera.

Instead, he uses his face time to downgrade the Farber family. In fact, IMO, FD hurts his children badly when he suggests JFd is alive. How cruel to them that he would leave them constantly wondering where JFd is and if she is OK. Is it FD's belief they should be searching for her and if they really loved her they would be in the media begging her to come home?

I love when some in the media call him Fo teese. I hope it grates on him! MOO

I'm leaning more and more toward LE not waiting for MT to flip, but rather gathering more evidence on her to tie up the loose ends.

If it is in fact true, that she went to NYC to look at HF's financial records, she was in on the plot from the beginning IMO. I remember NP stating that MT was FD's alibi so FD couldn't have been at JFd's home that morning. The presumption in that is that MT couldn't have been at JFd's that morning. I also remember FD telling red pickup guy whose name escapes me right now, that he wanted to keep MT out of things. Not only is it out of character for FD to think about someone else, he has to keep MT's image clean to protect his own image with her as his alibi.

MT is a world traveler and although I'm not saying she is all that bright, I don't believe for a minute that she is naïve. MOO is she can't flip without an incredible deal that LE isn't ready to make considering all the evidence they already have. What if it's the eveidence gathering on her that is holding things up. MOO

Maybe they are giving MT enough rope to hang herself IYKWIM.

Last edited:
Michelle Troconis, the former girlfriend of a missing mother's estranged husband, faced a judge today.
here they are leaving
https://tinyurl.com/set3ebj

WFSB Channel 3 on Twitter
5sv7neVKqptSO9tU

This is SO Despicable. MamaA and SisterT are Laughing as they come out of the Court House. Seriously? What is so [Redacted] funny about a Mother, of 5 Children, missing and presumed dead and MT is right in the middle of the CRIME?

IMO and with a MOO MOO Here and a MOO MOO there.

This is SO Despicable. MamaA and SisterT are Laughing as they come out of the Court House. Seriously? What is so [Redacted] funny about a Mother, of 5 Children, missing and presumed dead and MT is right in the middle of the CRIME?

IMO and with a MOO MOO Here and a MOO MOO there.
Seems like that man is purposely blocking MT from the cameras.

Does your source think she will flip? I’m not so sure
I don't know. I wish the reporter had asked her that. If she is, it sure is taking long.

Yes, 2010 was a busy year for FD.

I keep going back to the exchange in court (we don't have the full transcript to fully understand it yet) about FD taking the children to Greece as a threat to his FIL.

We've seen the threat of absconding with the children to Argentina and Greece before in Family Court to JD but hadn't heard about such a threat levelled at FIL Farber.

Why would you make such a threat to the goose that laid all the golden eggs and has the keys to the kingdom or the safe with the pot of gold?

Lot's to think about.

I do wonder if 2010 was a turning point because FD saw his marriage over but knew he was tied to FIL funding and didn't have a way forward with the business such that he could continue the lifestyle to which he had become accustomed living on the JD Trust Fund Income?

This was a bitter pill to swallow but FD being a planner no doubt put a plan in place to figure out his exit and worked diligently to amass as much cash as he could. The thing is that we don't see any large increase in FORE work being done and there really wasn't much of a push into Lower FF Country either other than a few houses. We know FD likes money, but perhaps FD also doesn't want to work to hard either? This is a conundrum from a strategic planning standpoint IMO. Not impossible for sure but such priorities typically send people in directions of illicit activities rather than mainstream business enterprise IMO. The land of the 'quick buck' is not for the faint of heart. Did FD go down this path starting in 2010? I'm pretty certain though that FD had no intention of actually working for a living or going down the path of expanding the building business as IMO that was simply a 'make work' job to give FD a way to spend a bit of time working and appear gainfully employed and it was fully recognised as such by his FIL.

Others have alluded here to prior attempts to harm or hurt JD by FD and this line of inquiry is relevant as well given what is known about his great and quick temper. Family Court saw the info about FD attempting to run JD over with the Porsche and we saw the story of the argument with the FD illegal gun that was brought up from FL were FD locked JD in a room. It seems like with a history like this that other attempts on JD might have very well have been possible.

I've never thought there was much mystery as to why GF had armed guards at her apt to protect herself and her children. There is a reason that GF wants ZERO contact between the 5 children and the "Greek Family" and while we aren't privy to the details it must be significant IMO to relocate the children to NY and request no contact from their father and his extended family.

Given the FD headed to NY to pick up the children on 5/26 I believe there must be something significant about the children, as I've never been convinced that FD has any attachment to the children as he never seemed involved in their care or raising, traveled a lot and post JD leaving 4Jx hadn't really spent all that much time with his children. We also don't even know whether FD has the capacity to simply care for 5 children on a daily basis.

We know that MT and FD seemed to want to gather as much information about the Farber trusts and wills as they could as we saw the deposition question about MT heading into the City to try to get info etc. Was the purpose of this searching to find out about the status $2.5 million FORE loans from FIL or JD direct assets that might pass to FD upon her death or perhaps even Trusts set up for the 5 children or even any direct bequests to FD in the FIL will? What were FD and MT searching for in NY Probate records?

Money as others have stated has to be on Motive list but I'm still trying to figure out how FD planned to access the money if JD assets and income were all wrapped up in Trusts? Was the end game to take the children and then take on their trusts? I'm not sure FIL would have made it that easy for FD, particularly if he saw through the veneer of FD civility and charm.

MOO

Imo Fo did not know much about the details of the trusts. Perhaps he hoped that the JFD trust would have gone to her spouse. There could be been some sort of clause for an allowence to the care of the kids. Fo knew he wasn't going to get anything from the divorce and threw the dice hoping his number came up.

I hope that's a PR stunt and those are fake laughs. Otherwise, wow.

Whomever the PR company is, Needs to be FIRED.

The ONLY thing This possible PR Stunt accomplished is showing the world exactly how Shallow and Clueless these people are.

The case against MT is in regards to a Missing Mother of 5 young children and the best the possible PR company can come up with is to be Laughing when they come out of the Court House?

They should be showing the World that they All are taking this case Very Seriously.

This is Not a laughing matter.

To: MT/Family - Show Some Respect for the Children and Family of JFd.

Ugh, Ugh, and more Ugh.

IMO.

Troconis, 45, appeared briefly Friday before Superior Court Judge Bruce Hudock who continued her case to Jan. 31. Her attorney, Andrew Bowman, said he “continues to do an investigation” but needs more time to go through a voluminous file of evidence the state recently turned over to him that’s connected to Troconis’ criminal case.
Hudock granted Troconis permission to go to John F. Kennedy Airport in New York on Dec. 13 to pick up her teenage daughter, who has been staying with her father in Argentina.
Judge allows Michelle Troconis, the former girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, to leave Connecticut to pick up her daughter from the airport

Troconis, 45, appeared briefly Friday before Superior Court Judge Bruce Hudock who continued her case to Jan. 31. Her attorney, Andrew Bowman, said he “continues to do an investigation” but needs more time to go through a voluminous file of evidence the state recently turned over to him that’s connected to Troconis’ criminal case.
Hudock granted Troconis permission to go to John F. Kennedy Airport in New York on Dec. 13 to pick up her teenage daughter, who has been staying with her father in Argentina.
Judge allows Michelle Troconis, the former girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, to leave Connecticut to pick up her daughter from the airport

This is great! Voluminous file of evidence!!

Seriously?

PapaT, MamaA and SisterT are all in CT for the 1 minute Court Appearance and None of Them can pick up the child at JFK?

MT is the ONLY person that can pick up the child at JFK?

Really?

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members