Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time this thread pops up in my unwatched threads I get so hopeful they’ve been found! Hard to believe there was no evidence in the DUV to point them in the direction of a suspect.
Supposedly, a tracker dog followed a scent from the SUV until it stopped a short distance away. I have that question in my mind - who was the dog tracking? Did the dog have an article of Audrey's or Jonathan's and followed that scent? OR was the dog tracking the driver - who may not have been either Audrey or Jonathan? Big difference. Audrey and Jonathan may been already been killed when that SUV was parked by their killer and an accomplice.

Who was the target and who was collateral damage? At first I thought it was the two of them. Then I thought it was him. It wasn’t until recently I’ve come around to the idea that it was her. These poor kids. And the one who was collateral damage was just in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person.

Who was the target and who was collateral damage? At first I thought it was the two of them. Then I thought it was him. It wasn’t until recently I’ve come around to the idea that it was her. These poor kids. And the one who was collateral damage was just in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person.
I'm in the same place. I don't believe either of them parked that SUV. Further, if the killer(s) did this, that was really bold parking it there. All the places out in the desert to leave it and they park it on an interstate.

I'm in the same place. I don't believe either of them parked that SUV. Further, if the killer(s) did this, that was really bold parking it there. All the places out in the desert to leave it and they park it on an interstate.
Right now in another case, a woman’s vehicle was found abandoned on the Interstate, with her nowhere to be found. He purse and phone were left in her vehicle. We were discussion how unlikely a place an Interstate is with the kind of traffic it gets that nothing could go down that someone wouldn’t see or be a witness to, so that a perp being behind a vehicle being dump on an Interstate is not probable. Away from prying eyes is more like it. IMO.

i feel like the car was dumped and they weren't in it at the time, and the person who dumped the car walked home or got in another car
If the tracking dog followed a scent out of the car for only a few feet, yeah it appears the car was dumped. I don't believe either of them was in the car at the time.

I am also stumped as to why it was left on the 10 rather than the desert, but I do feel like it wasn't either missing person who left it there. It's possible someone did witness the person leaving the car on the side of the interstate but they are not aware anything was nefarious about it. There are many people in this area who don't pay attention to the news and most people around here know nothing about this case. If someone did witness the vehicle being left on the side of the road they would have no reason to report it.

I cannot recall if fingerprints were found in the vehicle. Does anyone remember?
I, too, have wondered why the vehicle was left there rather than in the desert. It just struck me that there are houses at that exit. Could the person who left the vehicle there know someone who lives in the area? I'm not sure what the story would be for showing up suddenly, though. It's just odd to me that that was the location when there are a million places in the desert to leave a car. I suppose it could have been done to draw attention in the opposite direction from where Audrey and Jonathan might be found. I think they are in the desert. :-(

I was wondering the same thing. My only logic answer is that its easier to get a ride, uber, bus, ect. Near the freeway than in the middle of the dessert.

Ok another thing that bothers me is that in all the articles it says the tank was almost full. Shouldn't the tank be like half empty if the truck was driven from audrey's sisters house to some unknown location to pick up Jon then all the way to Beaumont?? Unless its a V4 SUV but even so shouldnt the tank be at least half way ..unless the killer pump gas somewhere

So anyone have any info on the house that was searched on Fourth Street in Coachella at the beginning of February 2020? Any speculation of it's related to the Moran/Reynoso case? They closed the street for days, moved palettes of paving stones from the back of the house, brought in excavation equipment and appeared to dig up the yard. There's been nothing in the news about why.

So anyone have any info on the house that was searched on Fourth Street in Coachella at the beginning of February 2020? Any speculation of it's related to the Moran/Reynoso case? They closed the street for days, moved palettes of paving stones from the back of the house, brought in excavation equipment and appeared to dig up the yard. There's been nothing in the news about why.
As sad as it would be... It would be great for their families to have closure. We definitely need some movement in this case.

If the tracking dog followed a scent out of the car for only a few feet, yeah it appears the car was dumped. I don't believe either of them was in the car at the time.
Question? Not sure if you can answer this or not, but does that mean the scent the dogs were picking up was their scent from the car and not actually Audrey or Jonathan?

Last edited:
Question? Not sure if you can answer this or not, but does that mean the scent the dogs were picking up was their scent from the car and not actually Audrey or Jonathan?
I had that question, too. I've read just about news article I can find, listened to at least one podcast and a couple of YouTube videos. No where have I seen where it was stated that the dog merely tracked a scent from the car or if the handler had an article of clothing from either of them. IOW, I don't know if the dog tracked the driver - which could be Audrey or another person - or the dog tracked Audrey's scent. We do have some verified dog handlers here on WS, but I have not reached to them and even then I don't know if they could answer the question without being there at the time.

So i goggle map the address and then the address of the Aaron guy and its only a few blocks away from the house they did the search warrant. Pretty interested I think ita related but they havent said anything just that sement walls were removed and police was looking for something maybe money maybe druga maby human bones

Two moms don't give up hope on the 3 year anniversary of a missing Coachella Valley couple - KESQ

Two moms don’t give up hope on the 3 year anniversary of a missing Coachella Valley couple
Screen-Shot-2020-05-10-at-9.31.07-AM-860x475.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member