Green van

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke85

Reaction score
Can anyone think of theNames of the two men who may have been brothers working at a concrete company in webster county who owned a green van similar to the one the police parked in front of they’re station according to eye witness statements.. ?

according to a witness suzie was seen driving a green colored van,crying pulling into Or out of the witness’s neighbor’s driveway..the witness said she could here a man saying ”don’t do anything stupid”..
Another witness report puts the green colored van around the levitt residence..

I'm thinking it was one guy. There may have been an accomplice, I'm not sure. If it was a single perpetrator, the sighting of Suzie driving the van is credible. I suspect he was sat in the back holding the other two at gunpoint. It's hard to imagine how one man could control three grown women and abduct them without leaving a clue, but it's not that unheard of. Look at Richard Speck, he held a roomful of nurses hostage armed only with a knife and killed them one by one.

I'm intrigued that the intruder chose not to commit any crime in situ but take them with him. That's not how home invasions usually go down. It's possible one of the victims told him that people were coming over, perhaps as a ruse to scare him off that backfired. That could explain the prank phone calls later on?

the van was seen around the cement company and they worked from time to time , but thru the contractor KENNY PRICE, and at least one of the brothers was pouring the foundation of p'f;i'the morning the 3 went missing , yes sheryl was buried under pfi , and many reports were she was buried a live .

Attachments

• the real van.jpg
    the real van.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 64
the van was seen around the cement company and they worked from time to time , but thru the contractor KENNY PRICE, and at least one of the brothers was pouring the foundation of p'f;i'the morning the 3 went missing , yes sheryl was buried under pfi , and many reports were she was buried a live .
They disappeared on a Sunday. I've got family members in the concrete foundation & flatwork business and while they might set or wreck forms on a Sunday if they were way behind on a job, I've never heard of a concrete plant that would open on a Sunday (and also send drivers & trucks out) unless it was a monstrous government or big city job. And if they waited until Monday morning then they'd have risked anyone on the larger job site seeing the captive women.

Can anyone think of theNames of the two men who may have been brothers working at a concrete company in webster county who owned a green van similar to the one the police parked in front of they’re station according to eye witness statements.. ?

according to a witness suzie was seen driving a green colored van,crying pulling into Or out of the witness’s neighbor’s driveway..the witness said she could here a man saying ”don’t do anything stupid”..
Larry and Gary Hall.

They disappeared on a Sunday. I've got family members in the concrete foundation & flatwork business and while they might set or wreck forms on a Sunday if they were way behind on a job, I've never heard of a concrete plant that would open on a Sunday (and also send drivers & trucks out) unless it was a monstrous government or big city job. And if they waited until Monday morning then they'd have risked anyone on the larger job site seeing the captive women.
but , this job was poured on sunday , and randy little called up the cement company and demanded it be done on sunday , -document , boliver ready mix - owner austin underdal , owner cattlemens truck stop ,

i was told decades ago , by an officer that they knew sheryl was under p.f,i, GREEN COUNTY CHIEF OF DETECTIVES ROBERT CLAYPOOL , it took years to find the link to pfi and the 2 brothers , with the van but i did find the link .

So sad if the reports are true!

What makes it not credible?
Hi Jenny ,
“It is not an established fact that a green van was involved, Moore says.” Citation Springfield N-L .

If you go to her porch and a A-100 pulls into the neighbors drive way you cannot hear a conversation from inside the van . Nor can you see the minuscule birth mark Suzie had.

Could she have seen something ? Sure, but the encounter as reported was wildly embellished at minimum .
The timing of the report was also suspect . You didn’t need To know people were missing to report a possible kidnapping or Very suspicious sighting . Even still , after 10 days almost impossible for anyone in spfd to not know about it .
I don’t think she was trying to derail the investigation , as much so as trying to be Too Helpful .

Last edited:
Hi Jenny ,
“It is not an established fact that a green van was involved, Moore says.” Citation Springfield N-L .

If you go to her porch and a A-100 pulls into the neighbors drive way you cannot hear a conversation from inside the van . Nor can you see the minuscule birth mark Suzie had.

Could she have seen something ? Sure, but the encounter as reported was wildly embellished at minimum .
The timing of the report was also suspect . You didn’t need To know people were missing to report a possible kidnapping or Very suspicious sighting . Even still , after 10 days almost impossible for anyone in spfd to not know about it .
I don’t think she was trying to derail the investigation , as much so as trying to be Too Helpful .

Moreover, how can that lady remember for certain what time and what day that green van supposedly pulled up into her driveway? It could have happened the day before or after and at a variety of times. There were no leads, so SPD ran with this one, not knowing for sure if it was legit.

Putting Suzie behind the wheel where she had control , would be epically dumb as well . People are taught to never go with an abductor . Your chances of survival are significantly reduced . All she had to do was crash the van into a convenience store , another car , House ect .
The suspect / suspects would be revealed & fleeing . Most likely at least some of the Victims would survive , even if they started shooting before running ( assuming armed w a gun )

I’d barrel roll the van off of I-44 before I let someone take me to a remote location . Worst case you don’t survive , and they wouldn’t either . That’s a better alternative then having me long as they want to do whatever with .

IMO that witness' account seems off....why would someone say something like that, that loud, if they had just kidnapped three women and were making one drive their vehicle? That entire van theory, if true, makes it obvious that maybe the whole thing wasn't as well planned as some think.

I mean, whatever time it was she supposedly saw that van it had to be daylight for sure and I just don't see men in the process of a serious crime are going to let one of them drive, pull into a random driveway and then they say something like that. The windows in the van had to be down for her to hear him say that, right? I don't see that being true - at all. If that IS true then they were very sloppy from the start. Which is a good thing - but still...doesn't add up IMO.

always thought the green van was a red herring..

Same...and that must be so horrible for the person who came forward and told the police that story. I mean I'm sure the one that did truly did believe it was them, but how did it sound SO credible to the police that they would've taken it so far as to park a van like the one that was 'seen' in front of their station???

IMO that just slowed the case to almost a screeching halt. Even if someone out there would've had info once they saw that van they may have been like 'well maybe I was wrong because the guy I know doesn't have a van like that'....

Same...and that must be so horrible for the person who came forward and told the police that story. I mean I'm sure the one that did truly did believe it was them, but how did it sound SO credible to the police that they would've taken it so far as to park a van like the one that was 'seen' in front of their station???

IMO that just slowed the case to almost a screeching halt. Even if someone out there would've had info once they saw that van they may have been like 'well maybe I was wrong because the guy I know doesn't have a van like that'....

People always have theories when police or sheriff departments don't solve cases like this, corrupt or incompetent, sometimes both. I am leaning heavily on incompetent in this one. Don't think they had great investigators and the Chief's attempt to control the entire investigation was very damaging. I would have brought in FBI at the start. It was an obvious kidnapping.

People always have theories when police or sheriff departments don't solve cases like this, corrupt or incompetent, sometimes both. I am leaning heavily on incompetent in this one. Don't think they had great investigators and the Chief's attempt to control the entire investigation was very damaging. I would have brought in FBI at the start. It was an obvious kidnapping.

Did the FBI ever get in on it? Yeah that would've been the obvious thing to do unless they had an obvious theory from the start and just had no hard evidence to back it up.....
Ugh doing research is so frustrating....lol....I just looked online at Suzie and Stacy's 92 yearbook and all that is in there is one pic of each of them and one article about Stacy saying she never cleaned because she was always busy. And i looked up Suzie's ex and the guy he was in trouble with on case net and it seems that Dustin was still in Springfield as of 1999.
Seriously wish something would break in this case.

Did the FBI ever get in on it? Yeah that would've been the obvious thing to do unless they had an obvious theory from the start and just had no hard evidence to back it up.....
Ugh doing research is so frustrating....lol....I just looked online at Suzie and Stacy's 92 yearbook and all that is in there is one pic of each of them and one article about Stacy saying she never cleaned because she was always busy. And i looked up Suzie's ex and the guy he was in trouble with on case net and it seems that Dustin was still in Springfield as of 1999.
Seriously wish something would break in this case.
The fbi was called on June 9th.

.I just looked online at Suzie and Stacy's 92 yearbook and all that is in there is one pic of each of them and one article about Stacy saying she never cleaned because she was always busy.
Can you share the URL for the yearbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member