GUILTY TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler 46, driving RV, fnd dec’d, Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019 #2 *Arrests*

Keep looking for a murder charge. If there is even the slightest chance these two come up just thieves then who else could have done it? Obviously IMO the right two are being held.... but what if? Leads me to believe KCSD has enough but just not ready. -Just bumping really..... :-/

I haven't seen anything on the local news or FB pages. On one of the pages, some mentioned going over to Kleberg courthouse to see what documents have been filed but I'm not sure if they have yet. Supposedly any court dates will be reported so we're watching closely for that and several of us intend to be there when they go to court. This has really shaken the beach community here and a lot of us are taking it very personally, me included!! Definitely praying they have the right people and that they are putting together an airtight case.

Adam Curtis Williams, 33, of Logan, was arrested Wednesday in the Mexican state of Jalisco. Williams was being sought on a felony theft charge. He is accused of stealing a 2018 Silver Chevrolet 2500 pickup and a Cedar Creek RV belonging to the slain couple, James Butler and Michelle Butler.

Bail for Williams was expected to be set at $1 million.

No warrants have been issued for Amanda Noverr’s arrest, though she remains a person of interest in the case.

Investigators have not said how the Butlers died, or when the homicides took place.

Missing NH couple found slain, buried on Texas beach; suspect nabbed in Mexico

Amanda Noverr is being held and also accused of stealing the 2018 Silver Chevrolet 2500 pickup & Cedar Creek RV of the Butler couple. She is currenty being held for KLEBURG COUNTY JAIL in the SAN PATRICIO COUNTY JAIL. Info can be search here if anyone interested. VINELink

that has to be a typo about the lawnmower. the truck is worth around 30K.

refresh my memory.. they have not been charged w murder yet, correct?

No, they have not been charged with murder yet. Apparently, there is a delay in processing DNA at the state labs. If you go to the North Padre Island page on FB you find a lot of discussion. The DA can not comment on any future charges because of the gag order. Also, calls have been made to the DA and they acknowledged that a typo was made and will be corrected.

BUMP
AW still in custody along with AN(AW) View Roster - ADAM WILLIAMS - Kleberg County Sheriff
Charges:
THEFT PROP >=$30K<$150K
[CACHE CO UTAH] OBJECT RAPE
[CACHE CO UTAH] FORCIBLE SODOMY
[CACHE CO UTAH] FORCIBLE SEXUAL ABUSE
[CACHE CO UTAH] AGGRAVATED ASSAULT
[CACHE CO UTAH] ASSAULT BY PRISONER
[CACHE CO UTAH] AGGRAVATED ASSAULT
[CACHE CO UTAH] INTERFERENCE WITH ARRESTING OFFICER
[CACHE CO UTAH] UNLAWFUL PURCHASE BY INTERDICTED PERSON
[CACHE CO UTAH] INTOXICATION
[US MARSHALLS] VIOLATION OF FEDERAL PROBATION