CA - Sacramento Doordash Delivery Driver Sends Disturbing Texts To Boy

If anyone finds the identity or image etc of the driver, please lmk! Please message me if you find any information not allowed in a post. It sounds like something someone I used to know, unfortunately, would do- and if by chance it is him, that information would be very helpful. Sorry to be cryptic lol! TIA

Dagnabit cant find a thing on the worker. Albeit has to be a flippin freak.

No, not good. Prediction more crimes (if this is one) coming our way.

Go, walk, take the bus, ask for a ride, have parent pick it up or eat a dam* cracker and jelly like the rest of us until ya don't have to use preverts to retrieve your snacks.

AndGod,Baba, Alah, and Blessed Mother help us out here, please? Amen.

Yikes! This definitely smells sinister.

A predator hiding in plain sight and getting away with it because he hasn't been caught, yet.

Scary for sure. I would think that they would come up with something so at least something to go on his record or ?

Additionally, what was that news organization thinking when they did screenshots of the telephone and showed the phone number from which it came from? Is that the boy's phone number or is that the Predators phone number? It looks to me like the owner's phone screenshot so that would be the boys phone number.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back