Found Safe FL - Michael Andrew Williams, 34, Altamonte Springs, 21 Nov 2019

Ok.. let me rephrase it. If SOMEONE has a past history of taking off and leaving their kids for a significant amount of time, would LE take that into account and maybe not take the missing persons case as seriously?

Maybe. If someone has a history of taking off without warning and not being in contact with family or friends before showing up again, then I'd say it's a good bet that they may not be taking a case like this as serious, like they would if it was someone who didn't have a history of doing this in their past.

Then we also have the fact that he's a man and probably won't get as much attention as women and children do. Waiting to hear if he was near any bodies of water- you know what I mean.

I think I know why his case isn't getting attention from LE, but I'll sit on my hands for now.

I think I know why his case isn't getting attention from LE, but I'll sit on my hands for now.
Similar situation going on with a female disappearance, to which her own son has posted some way too personal stuff for the world to see, and a family fight ensued for all the world to see.

Terrible. :(

Similar situation going on with a female disappearance, to which her own son has posted some way too personal stuff for the world to see, and a family fight ensued for all the world to see.

Terrible.

That's such a shame. :( How awful for the family.

For some reason, I decided to check the missing page again- looks like whoever was on here posting in that group is no longer in it, and I can't blame them one bit. I see quite a few posts gone now.

It's a ghost town in there now. Even the lady who initially made that group for them left. She wasn't even a friend of his family, just a helpful lady who has a FB missing persons group. She figured it out pretty early on.

Last edited:
Please become a Verified Insider. I saw your posts and you were genuinely being honest and trying to help. Sorry you went through that. It seemed like anyone that tried to help Michael out or his loved ones were silenced.
Thank you I’m only trying to help

I know you were. That's one of the reasons I didn't join- they attacked people who were trying to help. I don't know why they bothered setting up the page and made it public, to be honest.
I agree guilty maybe as I’ve learned he and new gf had a fight night he went missing. Get this he’s been missing since November 16 but was in a child support hearing the 6 of December?? Then they get evicted he goes missing 3 days later .

Sorry if confusing let me know I’ll clarify better. And now a go fund me set up his family tells me I have a vendetta lol. No just want my boys to have child support owed to them. And the reason I didn’t have my ex around is because he’s always had a drug/robbery problem. I offered supervised visits in the past he said no to it. I don’t feel I’m wrong for protecting my boys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back