AMBER ALERT CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCLUSIVE video shared by family of Vanessa Morales shows her laughing & walking before she vanished—loved ones hoping it will help someone out there recognize their baby girl & bring her home @WTNH #AmberAlert #MissingChild #share

(Video)

Sabina Kuriakose on Twitter
Oh my gosh. That video cements the reality. She’s gorgeous. I wanna play hide and go seek and peek a boo with her. Right now! Where is Vanessa?

Ring is a doorbell with a video camera in it. It records a preset area (like the front of your house) and you can view the video on a smartphone. You can also speak with a person who rings the doorbell and they don’t know if you are home or not. Ring is the brand name. I’m sure there’s others
Video Doorbell

(video)

[...]

[JM], Vanessa’s cousin, says his family is in pain. The last week has been agonizing.

“We’re all going through a struggle with this thought that we have a 1-year-old out there and no one knows where she is,” [JM] told News 8.

[JM] is concerned about Vanessa’s health, as well. He says his little cousin is lactose intolerant. “We don’t know if she’s being taken care of,” [JM] said.

[...]

“I’m hoping we can find where she is and that she’s healthy and alive,” [JM] said.

Driving me crazy waiting for an update.
Local reporters ( that I can find) aren’t saying anything. Arghhhh
Sabina Kuriakose has been really on top of this story, but nothing so far today from her other than the video from family. I did tweet at her a little while ago about her segment yesterday - I still can't find it online anywhere.

Just rechecked the CT inmate data base and I think they may have updated it or I’m blind and missed it.
Didn’t the MSM say JM was in possession of 2 stun guns and those were against his felony conviction?
Now it states specifically possession of “a pistol”
Department of Correction Inmate Information Search
What does this mean?
Special Parole End Date: 8/15/2010

Just rechecked the CT inmate data base and I think they may have updated it or I’m blind and missed it.
Didn’t the MSM say JM was in possession of 2 stun guns and those were against his felony conviction?
Now it states specifically possession of “a pistol”
Department of Correction Inmate Information Search
That's not new. It's said that since it was uploaded; we were debating it upthread. It's also confusing because we believe "DF" at the end of the listing represents a Class D Felony, but the CT Court records list is as a Class C Felony. Here are the two descriptions:
DOC: CRIMINAL POSSESSION OF A PISTOL DF
Court Records: CRIM POSS FRARM/AMM/DFNS WEAPN C Felony

What does this mean?
Special Parole End Date: 8/15/2010

Special parole is essentially a very strict version of parole that he was likely sentenced on to previous convictions. While regular parole is what allows you to get out of prison early for example, special parole is part of the initial sentence when you are convicted. So, for example, you may get sentenced to 5 years in prison + 2 years of special parole, if that makes sense.

Special parole is essentially a very strict version of parole that he was likely sentenced on to previous convictions. While regular parole is what allows you to get out of prison early for example, special parole is part of the initial sentence when you are convicted. So, for example, you may get sentenced to 5 years in prison + 2 years of special parole, if that makes sense.
This makes sense, but that date is prior to his felony or any records of jail time he served. Could it be a typo? Or a way of stating NO special parole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member