Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #621 : Agreed. Odd how she was home just in time for the holidays. ^^^

Said I was walking away from Ms. Papini and her problems and I prob. still will.
But you have to admit, it's weird as (bleep).

I'm pretty sure investigators searched the entire area and retraced her "steps" and no bag was found. But that's my speculation.

Edited to add: I was responding to a post about a supposed bag on her head. I didn't link the post. Sorry.

Her hate blog spoke volumes. Those who haven't read it should.
It was linked a couple pages ago. Ill try to find it again. IMO

Found it. Wyle linked it a page or so upthread.

Sheriff investigating hate blog against Latinos in kidnapped mom case

The Cameron Gamble thing (Cam Gam Scam) is one of the oddest things I've ever seen. The anonymous mystery doner thing? Weird.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure investigators searched the entire area and retraced her "steps" and no bag was found. But that's my speculation.

Edited to add: I was responding to a post about a supposed bag on her head. I didn't link the post. Sorry.

Her hate blog spoke volumes. Those who haven't read it should.
It was linked a couple pages ago. Ill try to find it again. IMO
emph. mine

Sounds like she's a charmer. :rolleyes:
I'd read some comments about her hatred for Latinas.
So she wanted some innocent people to be arrested and 'pay' for her supposed abduction ?
Victims don't hate on other people and write blogs to spread their opinions.

What's also amazing, is how he was right, right, right. Right from the beginning till the end. As soon as he realized SP wasn't home, he just immediately launches "Find Phone" app. Then as soon as he saw the phone on the ground he just knew EXACTLY what happened. I think he even took a picture of it.

She was "TAKEN", ironically the same phrase Gamble uses in his commercials . Huh?

So now its time to take action. Hurry, hurry, hurry, get giveme page launched, find the best photos, portray a fairytale looking family, call in Gamble (his own personal a team).

Then tell all us subhuman nonbelievers to be ashamed of ourselves because SP's SIGNATURE hair has been cut.
BBM
Gee, I wonder why he didn't, oh, I don't know... maybe call her or text her to find out where she was? It's almost like he knew she wouldn't answer :rolleyes:. Good thing he was Johnny on the spot with the find my phone app.

BBM
Gee, I wonder why he didn't, oh, I don't know... maybe call her or text her to find out where she was? It's almost like he knew she wouldn't answer :rolleyes:. Good thing he was Johnny on the spot with the find my phone app.

You know, that's something I've never even thought of. My wife and I share a phone plane, but tracking her phone is something that has never ever entered my mind.

That to me sounds more like something you would do for your dog.

You know, that's something I've never even thought of. My wife and I share a phone plane, but tracking her phone is something that has never ever entered my mind.

bbm
Don't think that was intentional... but thanks for a chuckle. :D

That's something one would do if there are trust issues...
bbm

Hmm.
I still want to know who the unknown male DNA sample was.

Or teenage drivers :).

But, I do know of a adults who do this with spouses and even friends. I have one friend who has like 15 people in her "circle" on whatever app she has. That's crazy to me. I would never do that.

I guess there's probably some exceptions. Maybe your really cute and confused.

Yep..

Me: I'm tracking your cell phone.

Wife: Why?

Me: Because you my little B**** and I dont trust you, and I need to know where your at at ALL TIMES, and you never answer my text messages.
Hahahaha ! Holy crap, you're killin' me ! :D

Hey-- maybe they had a love/hate relationship ?

I've never seen any evidence that proves Sherri Papini lied about what happened to her.

Until evidence comes forward that proves this was a hoax I will consider her to be a victim. JMO.

Agree if because it has not been brought to court/charges, so therefore no evidence.

Yet many here see circumstantial evidence through LE info and media. To each his own as to interpretation.

There's a number of pieces of circumstantial evidence in this case. Some points to SP telling the truth and some that makes people speculate that she is not. JMO

well...
she claimed two Hispanic women abducted her but only DNA was of an unknown male.
aka - she lied.
Maybe LE missed collecting some DNA that would support SP's claim. Or maybe it was collected but contaminated and not usable.

To me the DNA evidence is what it is. From a male that LE wasn't able to identify. That doesn't prove to me that SP is lying. JMO

Maybe LE missed collecting some DNA that would support SP's claim. Or maybe it was collected but contaminated and not usable.

To me the DNA evidence is what it is. From a male that LE wasn't able to identify. That doesn't prove to me that SP is lying. JMO

But surly if she was ravaged by the Hispanic women like she said there would have been female DNA right?

But no, there's only male, as reported by LE.

So the two women must have been SO smart that after they did so much physical things to her, they cleaned ALL their DNA off her BUT made sure to leave the male DNA.

Yes that sounds very plausible... I guess

According to the link above I posted the "bee" was slammed by her Family for the info on the 911 calls. IMO she has been protected by her Family at times. It makes me sad as clearly in my mind she needs help. If anyone helped hide her etc. etc. they are never going to come forward and implicate themselves. All MOO of course. I worry for her young boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288